PDA

View Full Version : Sedalia Blues and BBQ, June 13-14 W/RESULTS

KC_Bobby
05-28-2008, 02:34 PM
So who else is gonna be there?

Jeff (Que'inKC) and I are teaming up with Randy of R Butts R Smokin for this one.

spicewine
05-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Team Q will be there!!

Solidkick
05-28-2008, 04:35 PM
Teresa and I, with the pitbitch youngest daughter will be there. Don't know if the the other 2 Bellys are coming or not, I haven't had a chance to talk to them, thought we had a contest conflict with 2 the same weekend, but I think theirs turns out to be the following weekend.
We're not doing the People's Choice.......
We'll be cooking as Spicewine Ironworks. Hope to get the business' name called!

Greatgrills
05-28-2008, 08:21 PM
We will be there

Jeff_in_KC
05-28-2008, 11:49 PM
We're going to be there to get our arses handed to us! LOL! See y'all there! Not doing people's choice either.

clubjoe
05-29-2008, 06:34 AM
We'll be there and no peoples choice for us either.

Fredbird
05-29-2008, 10:08 AM
We will be doing People's Choice. I don't know why, we all know Great Grills will win it! :-P

Darryld
05-29-2008, 12:09 PM
Set it and forget it will be there

Greatgrills
05-29-2008, 09:12 PM
We will be doing People's Choice. I don't know why, we all know Great Grills will win it! :-P

So we win one year....Thanks for jinx's us...That does it I am so going to drink all your beer:twisted:

KC_Bobby
05-29-2008, 11:54 PM
Teresa and I, with the pitbitch youngest daughter will be there.

Did I read you'll be serving coffee? :-D

Jeff_in_KC
05-30-2008, 12:21 AM

Hey, if not, Big Creek always has a big 42 cup pot by 5AM on Saturday morning to share! :wink:

burnin butts
05-30-2008, 07:55 AM
Trail Boss BBQ. Will Be There!! Just the wife and I, We should do allright.
We'll Be sporting our new brethren Banner!!!

KC_Bobby
05-30-2008, 08:44 AM
Hey, if not, Big Creek always has a big 42 cup pot by 5AM on Saturday morning to share! :wink:

Sweet, but if I'm up at 5:00 that means we've had issues.

Solidkick
05-30-2008, 12:44 PM
We always plug in the pot just before we go to bed...it's good and ready come 5AM....beleive me, Team Q never complains! :twisted:
And it's a sure sign as to who was able to put the meat on the night before.....:twisted:

Fredbird
05-30-2008, 03:52 PM
We always plug in the pot just before we go to bed...it's good and ready come 5AM....beleive me, Team Q never complains! :twisted:
And it's a sure sign as to who was able to put the meat on the night before.....:twisted:

It's true, visiting Kick for coffee is part of my early morning routine at a contest. (coffee beggar mod)

burnin butts
05-30-2008, 05:27 PM
It's true, visiting Kick for coffee is part of my early morning routine at a contest. (coffee beggar mod)
That's what we do. I'm glad they don't charge by the cup!!!

Irrad8
05-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Lit and Loaded will be there. see ya there.

Fredbird
06-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Lit and Loaded will be there. see ya there.

Brian, are you guys cooking the people's choice?

See ya there! :cool:

paydabill
06-02-2008, 11:56 AM
We will nto be doing the PC. We really do not have the room on our cookers.

Jeff_in_KC
06-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Sweet, but if I'm up at 5:00 that means we've had issues.

We usually keep it plugged in til late morning.

Solidkick
06-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Beings no one else has posted...I guess we have most of our top 10....:twisted:

paydabill
06-04-2008, 08:36 AM
Oh someone is getting cocky after winning the Grand Champ. LOL

Jamie is goign to join Lit and Loaded and cook ribs. Should be fun, maybe we should change the name to Naturally Born Loaded!

Solidkick
06-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Oh someone is getting cocky after winning the Grand Champ. LOL

Jamie is goign to join Lit and Loaded and cook ribs. Should be fun, maybe we should change the name to Naturally Born Loaded!
Only if Norton is cooking with you as well........

Actually, quite far from cocky.....stressed is more like it......I don't want it to be a "one and done" type thing.....have we finally arrived or was it a fluke? Of course I'm a worrier, ask Jay, or any of the brothers.....
Exactly the reason why I didn't want to do the People's Choice, I didn't want anything to interfer.......already worrying about how the Royal will go.......
I'll be a basket case by then!:redface:

Jeff_in_KC
06-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Hey cool! If there's only ten teams, I can't finish like 40th yet again! LOL! I'm moving up! :icon_cool

Hey Gary, don't worry about the Royal! Ain't no thing! Just another contest! Just go out and do what you do! None of the invitational teams have anything on the Bellys! :wink:

Solidkick
06-06-2008, 01:02 PM
I spoke with Chris today after cruising the competition's website.....he said he put this information in the entry form....I did not see it.......but thought that I'd bring it up here in case some others didn't know as well....
Electric is provided but you will need an RV adapter available from Wal-Mart or ace hardware (NO MORE 110 house hold outlets). The campground has access to a full shower house and clean restrooms.

I know this would effect us, PayDaBill (if Jamey doesn't bring the motorhome) GreatGrills and maybe a few others.....Chris says he has purchased about 20 of the adaptors in case anyone has forgotten and will be selling them at the competition.

He also said he had over 30 teams paid, but would like to get up to 40, so there is room for more teams!

Fredbird
06-06-2008, 02:58 PM
I spoke with Chris today after cruising the competition's website.....he said he put this information in the entry form....I did not see it.......but thought that I'd bring it up here in case some others didn't know as well....

I know this would effect us, PayDaBill (if Jamey doesn't bring the motorhome) GreatGrills and maybe a few others.....Chris says he has purchased about 20 of the adaptors in case anyone has forgotten and will be selling them at the competition.

He also said he had over 30 teams paid, but would like to get up to 40, so there is room for more teams!

I have some extra adapters, I'll bring them.

It might cost you a beer........I'll need some since Becky's drinking all of mine! :-P

paydabill
06-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Happen to me last year, Sedalia contest. I did the PC though, won;t do that again. I tanked. However, I rebounded at Glascow and Chillicothe. For some reason I have not done well at KC, for the Royal or the GAB.

Even if it was a fluke for me, I still had a great time.

See you out there.

Only if Norton is cooking with you as well........

Actually, quite far from cocky.....stressed is more like it......I don't want it to be a "one and done" type thing.....have we finally arrived or was it a fluke? Of course I'm a worrier, ask Jay, or any of the brothers.....
Exactly the reason why I didn't want to do the People's Choice, I didn't want anything to interfer.......already worrying about how the Royal will go.......
I'll be a basket case by then!:redface:

burnin butts
06-06-2008, 07:23 PM
I have some extra adapters, I'll bring them.

It might cost you a beer........I'll need some since Becky's drinking all of mine! :-P
I've got an extra beer for you if you will reserve one for us!!!

KC_Bobby
06-06-2008, 08:50 PM
Fred, can you save one adapter for us too?

Solidkick
06-06-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm thinking this is what we need.......
http://www.rvupgradestore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1713

Jeff_in_KC
06-06-2008, 10:58 PM
That should be it, Gary. I have a 30 amp to 20 amp adapter I use at the GAB. Hopefully that's what it'll take. Got it at Home Depot i believe... for $2 or $3.

Bill, I won't do their PC either... I told Chris two years in a row now that if he would do it ANY other time than during freakin' turn-in time, I'd do it. Otherwise, it's too big of a distraction when it's just my wife and I. I'm not there to feed the public. I'm there so all you farkers can win my money. LOL! And like you seerming to struggle in KC contests, we always struggle towards central Missouri... Columbia, Jefferson City, Sedalia, Warsaw... never do too well.

Although... my daughter will be returning to defend her 5-10 year old Grand Championship in Kids Q at Sedalia this year! THAT made our trip worth every penny.

By the way, any of you guys who have been talking to Chris know if there is still water at each site? The last two years, we've brought my daughter's 6x10 foot inflatable pool since we had the hook-up and tons of space. It sure got her out of our hair at turn-in time, as it did for a few other families who had kids there.

Solidkick
06-07-2008, 10:05 AM
If I have to, I'll help you pack water! Taylor and Andy & Kim's girls had a heck of a good time last year!

I'm sure the only thing that got changed was the electric....

I don't understand the flavor profile differences from area to area ....We'll go do what we do here and see where it places.....Mark and Jay's boys seem to have good luck there, and I don't think they change how the cook.

We'll see you there!

Jeff_in_KC
06-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks Gary! I'm thinking you're right about the water though.

As far as flavor profiles, I think a lot of it is influenced by the local sauces available in stores and what kind of BBQ restaurants are in the area. Everyone has their favorites and any cook who can make theirs taste like the popular local one is going to do well. That's just a guess though...

If I have to, I'll help you pack water! Taylor and Andy & Kim's girls had a heck of a good time last year!

I'm sure the only thing that got changed was the electric....

I don't understand the flavor profile differences from area to area ....We'll go do what we do here and see where it places.....Mark and Jay's boys seem to have good luck there, and I don't think they change how the cook.

We'll see you there!

smknwhlswife
06-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Good Luck Everyone!!!! Have fun, jump in the water, stay cool!

Jeff_in_KC
06-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Aren't you going this year, Kim?

KC_Bobby
06-08-2008, 11:22 AM
I'm thinking this is what we need.......
http://www.rvupgradestore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1713

Thanks for the link, I picked one up at WM this morning.

Solidkick
06-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the link, I picked one up at WM this morning.

After going to the "hardware" stores and striking out, I followed your footsteps to WM.....yep, they had it!

beam boys bbq
06-08-2008, 08:39 PM
good luck to you all we have out relay for life that night and the trailer in not quight done yet we are shooting for glasco this year being our first one being with paul building an new house and i rebuilding the trailer

good luck to you all

york

KC_Bobby
06-08-2008, 10:19 PM
After going to the "hardware" stores and striking out, I followed your footsteps to WM.....yep, they had it!

I went to HD yesterday and looked for one without luck.

Jeff_in_KC
06-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Sorry we're jinxing the weather again... forecast calls for thunderstorms on Friday. We have YET to have good weather at a contest we've cooked in 2008! It's really starting to wear on me. :roll:

paydabill
06-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Jeff - I swear to you it is Brian's aka IRAD8 8) fault. Ever since he jon my team we have had to cook in the rain! LOL

I hope thay have water - I throw my son's swim trunks in.

Hey on the Kids Q - it is hamburger and sausage, I assume we proivde the meat?

smknwhlswife
06-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Aren't you going this year, Kim?

Nope. Taking the girls to see Liverpool at the Sprint Campus.

The Pickled Pig
06-09-2008, 02:34 PM
I went to HD yesterday and looked for one without luck.

As of last week, HD at 95th & Metcalf had them. They are cleverly hidden in the aisle with the tie down straps, chains, grease guns, etc.

Irrad8
06-09-2008, 08:01 PM
I own stock in rain suits and rubber boots:twisted::rolleyes:

Jeff_in_KC
06-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Hey on the Kids Q - it is hamburger and sausage, I assume we proivde the meat?

It was last year. Haven't heard any different this year. And yep, we provide the meat ourselves. Did you hear they moved KIds Q to Saturday morning now? I did not get the time though. Hope it's not like 11am.

paydabill
06-10-2008, 07:30 AM
Yes - it is Saturday mroning but he did not tell me the time. I would not hold my breath about the time. I could see it being 10:30 or 11:00, becuase that is when the judges will be there.

On the sausage - do peole make their own or do a store bought and do they use buns. Sorry, but my kid has never done sausage before.

paydabill
06-10-2008, 07:41 AM
I will be flying the new banner at Sedalia. Brian and I are excited to have it and are proud to be able to fly it!!

spicewine
06-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Team Q has been desimated with Illness!! Steve is out of town, Brian is just getting over the Bug, Jay has missed the last 2 days of work and John is just getting it.

Make no mistake!!!

THERE IS NOTHING MORE DANGEROUS THAN A WOUNDED ANIMAL!!!!

We will be there!!

burnin butts
06-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Team Q has been desimated with Illness!! Steve is out of town, Brian is just getting over the Bug, Jay has missed the last 2 days of work and John is just getting it.

Make no mistake!!!

THERE IS NOTHING MORE DANGEROUS THAN A WOUNDED ANIMAL!!!!

We will be there!!
Well, just to make it fare, I guess we'll let you team up with us this weekend!! It's just Becky and myself.

paydabill
06-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Wow looking at the weather- Friday is goign to suck!

spicewine
06-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Yup!! But we will be there, suck it up and take one for the Team. Bringing some 12 oz. anestheshia to ward off the Cold and correct any attitude adjustments.

In other words, we will be " De-Glazing the Cooks "

Good luck all !! We wish you well and come by and see us!! Bring your respirator and rubber gloves!!

BTW- It is a known fact that you can not get infected by a Reach- Around!!:twisted:

T: I'm gonna miss those Long-Slow Kisses!!8-)

Spice

Jeff_in_KC
06-11-2008, 07:28 PM
BTW- It is a known fact that you can not get infected by a Reach- Around!!:twisted:

:shock: Oh my... I'm speechless. Thanks for that tidbit, NORM! :lol: That's a Bash Bite if there ever was one.

lazyjacres
06-12-2008, 09:00 AM
We wish you well and come by and see us!! Bring your respirator and rubber gloves!

Spice

I'm not sure I want to know about this! :shock:

spicewine
06-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Ever heard of the " Good Doctor, Bad Doctor Game " ??:rolleyes:

Oooooops!! Better stay on topic!! Looks like we are gonna get hit early, but Saturday looks good.

Jorge
06-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Ever heard of the " Good Doctor, Bad Doctor Game " ??:rolleyes:

Oooooops!! Better stay on topic!! Looks like we are gonna get hit early, but Saturday looks good.

How Deglazed are you now?:wink:

Fredbird
06-12-2008, 12:46 PM
All this talk about reach arounds, long slow kisses, the good doctor-bad doctor game and deglazing the cook is scaring me! :eek: Baggs and I may have to lock Spice out of the camper! :rolleyes:

I'm ready to go, I've even got "Becky's" beer iced down in the cooler! :biggrin:

Jeff_in_KC
06-12-2008, 12:49 PM
All this talk about reach arounds, long slow kisses, the good doctor-bad doctor game and deglazing the cook is scaring me! :eek: Baggs and I may have to lock Spice out of the camper! :rolleyes:

I'm ready to go, I've even got "Becky's" beer iced down in the cooler! :biggrin:

If we get storms tomorrow during the day, can I come hide out with you guys in the camper? Just keep Jay away from me... he's beginning to scare me. :shock:

Fredbird
06-12-2008, 12:56 PM
If we get storms tomorrow during the day, can I come hide out with you guys in the camper? Just keep Jay away from me... he's beginning to scare me. :shock:

If the storms are bad we'll probably go to a more secure place (restrooms?). Good luck keeping away from Jay, once he gets deglazed watch out!:biggrin:

spicewine
06-12-2008, 01:57 PM
I'm ready to go, I've even got "Becky's" beer iced down in the cooler! :biggrin:[/quote]

Then get over here and help me!! I've been draggin arse all day.

BTW- I like Women!! Just ask T. If I remember correctly, you gave the last reach around Fredbird!! :twisted: How soon we forget!!:wink:

Jorge
06-12-2008, 01:58 PM

Then get over here and help me!! I've been draggin arse all day.

BTW- I like Women!! Just ask T. If I remember correctly, you gave the last reach around Fredbird!! :twisted: How soon we forget!!:wink:[/quote]

I hope you guys glove up for that!

spicewine
06-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Jorge: I bet since you were with us at the Royal, you never look at a paper plate the same way!!:twisted:

Cooker is locked and loaded.

Now to get home and pack.

Solidkick
06-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Loaded most of the stuff we don't need right away in the pick up with the camper shell. Minimal unloading of trailer if it's raining so we can start prepping.
Coolers in the back of the Blazer with me....seems we came up with a plan......still not looking forward to driving and pulling the trailer and smoker in the rain.....

Off to make sauce and injection concoctions.....see you some time.......

KC_Bobby
06-12-2008, 10:21 PM
The forecast I saw this afternoon just calls for a short shower around 6 pm on Friday evening. I hope it's right.

lwest99
06-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Good luck all. Bob sounds like you need to "find" entertainment for these guys.

Jeff_in_KC
06-12-2008, 11:12 PM
The forecast I saw this afternoon just calls for a short shower around 6 pm on Friday evening. I hope it's right.

Bob, not sure which forecast you saw but weather.com for Sedalia, MO doesn't look promising until around dinner time on Thursday evening. And now I have to entertain a 7 year old all day with just a van and a 10x10 canopy to keep dry! :lol: Anyone got any Benadryl I can use? :twisted: Lights out for Taylor! hehehe!

Actually, I think I've spent more time helping her get ready for the Kids Q title defense than on my own contest.

Jorge
06-13-2008, 07:03 AM
Jorge: I bet since you were with us at the Royal, you never look at a paper plate the same way!!:twisted:

And I'm running out of excuses to give the wife for that silly grin I get when I see one....

Best of luck and safe trip to all!

Bellybro
06-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Just called to check on them. Sun is shining and they are prepping meat!

clubjoe
06-14-2008, 08:10 PM
Mark & Becky (Great Grills) Grand Champ. Re-peat champion at that. I took 5th overall with a first in Pork and then I bombed in Ribs. Fun Comp. even in the mud:evil:

Jeff_in_KC
06-14-2008, 09:32 PM
I'd post full results but I keep dozing off at my desk!

We finished first in chicken and 11th in pork. Middle of the pack (21st in ribs) and I farked up a brisket that Mark (Great Grills) said was probably a prime! (figures!) got 32nd there... decent taste, great appearance and chitty tenderness scores... I overcooked the damned thing.

We had fun and got a certificate for a free entry in 2008 for first in a category. Brethren also won first in three of the four categories (chicken - Big Creek, pork - R Butts R Smokin and brisket Solidkick competing as Spicewine Ironworks)

Congrats Mark and Becky on the Grand! Mark, you prove each time I get to see you that you are a TOTAL class act, a true champion and one hell of a BBQ cook! Thanks for the great conversation Friday night.

Just Pulin' Pork
06-14-2008, 09:56 PM
We finished first in chicken and 11th in pork. Middle of the pack (21st in ribs) and I farked up a brisket that Mark (Great grills) said was probably a prime! (figures!) got 32nd there... decent yaste, great appearance and chitty tenderness scores... I overcooked the damned thing.

Nice job Jeff way to go. Congrats on everyone who walked.

Irrad8
06-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Congrats to all! I had a great time. I sure am glad I brought my mud boots! I'm glad Phil could pull out the RV's that got stuck.

Juggy D Beerman
06-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Yo to All, This news article concerning the contest appeared in today's edition of the Sedalia newspaper. Looks like some members of this board got some good press:

http://www.sedaliademocrat.com/news/bluesy_9389___article.html/saturday_crowds.html

Congratulations to everyone who got their names called!

I hope everyone who was there had as much fun as I did. I think I have found a new favorite contest. I really like the facilities there at the Fairgrounds.

Lager,

Juggy

Solidkick
06-15-2008, 09:18 AM
GC Great Grills O’Fire 671.9996
RGC Smoke This BBQ 666.2860
3. Team Q 665.1428
4. Spicewine Ironworks (Mr. Kick & T, Belly Brothers) 661. 7140
5. R Butts R Smokin’ 660.5716
6. Extreme Pork
7. Signature Foods
8. QSS Smokin’
9. Juggy’s Juicers
10. Ray J’s Bar B Que

Chicken
1.Big Creek BBQ 171.9998
2.Rabbit Gultch Farm Cookers
3.Team Q
4. Ray J’s Bar B Que
5.Smokin’ O BBQ
6.Great Grills O’ Fire
7.Spicewine Ironworks
8.Sedalia Master Basters
9.The Smokin’ Walz’s
10.Smoke This BBQ

Ribs
1.Up In Smoke 173.7144
2.Great Grills O’ Fire
3.Team Q
4.Extreme Pork
5.Spicewine Ironworks
6.Juggy’s Juicers
7.Sedalia Master Basters
8.Smokin O’ BBQ
9.Lit and Loaded
10.Signature Foods

Pork
1.R Butts R Smokin’ 175.4286
2.Smoke This BBQ
3.Set It and Forget It
4.Extreme Pork
5.QSS Smokin’
6.Better Than a Big Mac
7.Team Q
8.Signature Foods
9.Lit and Loaded
10.Eagle Creek Smokers

Brisket
1.Spicewine Ironworks 178.8572
2.Smoke This BBQ
3.R Butts R Smokin
4.Great Grills O’ Fire
5.Come N Get It
6.Juggy’s Juicers
7.Signature Foods
8.Better Than a Big Mac
9.Extreme Pork
10.Smokin O’ BBQ

MilitantSquatter
06-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Congrats !!!!

spicewine
06-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Well the RV got stuck in the mud first thing when we pulled in, then it continued to sink in the mire and we had to be pulled out on Saturday afternoon. I still feel like Chit on a stick, but managed to pull it off. Our chicken man was out for the contest because of a wedding so we had to fill in for him and we had peoples choice food to present right at crunch time. Had to leave the cooker in Blackwater, ( 38 miles from home ) because of a shreadded rear tire and a bent up fender. Other than that we did alright. Great to see all of you again and I only wish I had a camera to show Gary ( Solidkick ) giving Jamie ( Lazyjacres ) a pony ride on his knee :eek: NTTIAWWT!! Gary ( Solidkick ) has no more secrets!! He had a few beers and spilled his guts as if he were in a confesional, but is was nice to see him haveing a good time and not worrying about anything . Gary and T represented my Company very well and I am proud of their efforts.

Spice

spicewine
06-15-2008, 10:33 AM
[quote=Juggy D Beerman;663429]Yo to All, This news article concerning the contest appeared in today's edition of the Sedalia newspaper. Looks like some members of this board got some good press:

http://www.sedaliademocrat.com/news/bluesy_9389___article.html/saturday_crowds.html

Farkin' Media Hoes!! They can't seem to get enough!! Bastiges:twisted:

Some say we have a face for radio!:lol:

Mr. DeMill!! It's time for my close up!!8-)

Solidkick
06-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Congrats to Mark and Becky! 37 teams cooked this event, with 4 or 5 teams competing for the 1st time. I think the majority of the new teams were hooked after cooking the contest....
The campgrounds won't be the same for awhile....several motorhomes, trucks, and trailers stuck in the mud, but the BBQ family took care of one another and as far as I know got everyone on the road home. When we pulled in on Friday, we could see the conditions some of the teams where already in, so we chose to set up on the upper end of the campgrounds. Sorry I didn't get around to visit more, I did take a walk about Saturday morning, but several were busy so I didn't get to visit much.

The judges didn't like our pork (hell, I didn't like our pork). I should have gone and picked up a couple more butts on Friday after I opened the cryopack, oh my did they smell strong and old, but that's second guessing myself now. 31st in pork took us out of the GC chase.

Almost got the 180 perfect score in brisket. 999, 998, 999, 999, 998, 999 for 178.8572. That's probably as close as I'll ever get, and I'm thankful for the score.

A big thanks goes out to Jay for sponsoring us this weekend. Sorry for the pork score.....

Gary and Teresa

Jeff_in_KC
06-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Just read the article... thanks for mentioning us to them, Jay.

BTW.. . when did Mark and Becky move to Sedalia? LOL!

bbqbull
06-15-2008, 03:31 PM
Congrats to all the Brethren teams who walked!

Ron_L
06-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Congrats to all of the Brethren! Sounds like a great weekend!

Plowboy
06-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Nice job Mark/Becky and everyone who walked.

Plowboy
06-15-2008, 07:00 PM
We finished first in chicken

Lady Schick does it again!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Jeff_in_KC
06-15-2008, 10:25 PM
Lady Schick does it again!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

:cool: It's much easier to shave chicken skins that have never been frozen! :lol:

Plowboy
06-15-2008, 10:33 PM
:cool: It's much easier to shave chicken skins that have never been frozen! :lol:

I'll take your word for it. You do have some smooth thighs. :rolleyes:

clubjoe
06-15-2008, 10:56 PM
I'll take your word for it. You do have some smooth thighs. :rolleyes:

This thread has taken a turn for the worst.:biggrin:

BellyBrotherII
06-16-2008, 06:11 AM
Nice Job Brothers! Congratz!

PigBoy
06-16-2008, 06:18 AM
congrat's Mark and Becky and all who got a call! If I remember right this is where Great Grills started their string of GC's.

Que'inKC
06-16-2008, 07:05 AM
Congrats to everyone who got walks, it was a fun event, a little muddy but very fun...

MoKanMeathead
06-16-2008, 08:10 AM
A big conrats to all of the Brethren teams that got calls.

lwest99
06-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Congrads all. Hope everyone had fun. We cooked Raytown and tore that ground up pretty good also. Several cars and motorhomes got stuck.

butts a fire
06-16-2008, 11:45 AM
Congrats to all of the Brothers that won looks like you had a great showing and a great contest.

slat
06-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Congrats to everyone that got a call.

BBQ_Mayor
06-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Congrats on the Chicken Jeff. And congrats to all the other brothers that took a walk.

baggs
06-16-2008, 07:56 PM
Congrats Mark & Becky, and to all the Brethren that walked. Wish I was around when Kick spilled his secrets!

Jeff_in_KC
06-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Congrats Mark & Becky, and to all the Brethren that walked. Wish I was around when Kick spilled his secrets!

Kick spilled his secrets??? Damn! Never in the right place at the right time! :sad:

Solidkick
06-16-2008, 09:10 PM
Kick spilled his secrets??? Damn! Never in the right place at the right time! :sad:
a 12 pack of Miller Lite seems to be the key to my mouth spilling out cooking stuff before my brain has a chance to say...."Whoa there buddy!!":redface:

Kirk
06-16-2008, 09:30 PM
a 12 pack of Miller Lite seems to be the key to my mouth spilling out cooking stuff before my brain has a chance to say...."Whoa there buddy!!":redface:
Are you related to Willie B? I seem to recall him auctioning off info for beer recently. :-D

As always, congrats to all the Brethren who did so well.

spicewine
06-17-2008, 08:05 AM

Since I was ill and not feeling like drinking heavily, it's good to know that a Brother was there to pick up the slack.

Thanks Bro!!

Spice