PDA

View Full Version : Cooking team fell apart!

Napper
02-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Everyone is out of town trying to make a living! What an excuse!

Guess we will miss this cook. But we will be back!!!!!!

Anyone else going to be at the Hog Wild Festival in Mobile, Alabama on March 7-8?

I will be there just not cooking.

Bigjim4x
02-05-2008, 11:01 PM
I wanted to cook this one so bad. Just can't afford it! My team members are from Texas and it's just to far for them. So I guess I'll be missing this one again. Just waiting for Hammond!

CharlieBeasley
02-06-2008, 06:15 AM
I will be in Pensacola so I hope to hope over and visit!

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
02-06-2008, 12:53 PM
This year I will be cooking by myself, dont know if its crazy or not. Guess I wont till I try it. That is just how much I want to compete!!!go for it!

we'll smoke u
02-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Hey Gnome go for it. I started out in 2004 with five team members and now i'm down to two that try and show up when they can. Last year I did two by my self and it worked out fine. Just set your time line to do things and stick to it and you will be fine. Good Luck!!!!

Bride of Roo(BQ'n)
02-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Hey Gnome go for it. I started out in 2004 with five team members and now i'm down to two that try and show up when they can. Last year I did two by my self and it worked out fine. Just set your time line to do things and stick to it and you will be fine. Good Luck!!!!

Gnome Im sure you can do it as a one man show....Scott just has to cause he cant keep any friends:biggrin: