PDA

View Full Version : Forum outage.

BBQchef33
12-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Sorry folks, We took a brief hit this afternoon. Forum database got corrupted.

For now, some threads/Posts from late today have been lost. There also may be a problem with Last post/unread post notifications.

I recovered a few of the threads from Qtalk, Comp and D&R that were easy to do, but other forums may be missing a few posts or threads. It looks like about 50 posts total. I will work on recovering what i can later tonight, anything that is not recoverable or wont make sense i will delete. Damage should not be that bad.

So if anything is missing, give it time, i will work on getting them back. Anything important, PM me and I will see if I can find it quickly.

Sorry bout that... chit happens. !!

For those of you that haven't already done it. Sign up to our yahoo group. We use that to communicate when the site is down and keep everyone updated as to whats going on.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bandera-Brethren/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bandera-Brethren/)

Yakfishingfool
12-01-2007, 09:07 PM
pant..pant....thank God you're back.....

Westexbbq
12-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Nice to see we're back up.
Saw a few folks on Yahoo.

bbqbull
12-01-2007, 09:12 PM
Thank you Phil for getting us back up and running!

wlh3
12-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Way to go Phil ,I was begging to have withdrawls:icon_bigsmil

CrimsonSmoke
12-01-2007, 09:30 PM
You are the best Phil I was getting in bad shape. Now I feel much better. (deep relaxing breath and grabs a beer)

cardiac_cadet002
12-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks for all your hard work, now I can read and learn how to make good "Q" tomorrow!

BBQchef33
12-01-2007, 10:20 PM
:mrgreen::mrgreen:

i go thru the withdrawls too guys, but this time I was crawling around in my roof rafters running vent work when Solidkick called to let me know we had a problem. Couldnt get on it right away, so you guys had to go talk to your wives for a little while. :eek: huh?? GASP!!!

MilitantSquatter
12-01-2007, 10:25 PM
You fit in your roof rafters ? :roll: :biggrin:

BBQchef33
12-01-2007, 10:28 PM
not comfortably, thats for sure. Of course, your welcome to come crawl around in there while I watch. :mrgreen:

jacob
12-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Vinny go help Pooh out. If he gets stuck up there, we'll be in real trouble.:biggrin:

ZBQ
12-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Whoa.......That is the first time that I realized that my Brethren are vulnerable and it could all be gone it a click of a mouse......

Scary, I don't want to think about what it would be like to not be able to come here and talk with you guys.........

But we have Phil........MAJOR Thanks Phil!!!

We don't call you Poobah for nothin!!!

FatDad
12-02-2007, 12:39 AM
You fit in your roof rafters ? :roll: :biggrin:

not comfortably, thats for sure. Of course, your welcome to come crawl around in there while I watch. :mrgreen:

Phil,
I can come up there and crawl around and test the weight limit for you.
Just an excuse to come visit. :wink:

willkat98
12-02-2007, 02:26 AM
Thanks Pooch, for all you do

keale
12-02-2007, 02:50 AM
Thanks Poohbah! I was getting the shakes!!

Cabntmkr1
12-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the info. Poobah. I can see how this can come in handy.:wink:

nmayeux
12-02-2007, 07:49 AM
The site was down? I just thought that some moderator deleated all of my wonderful drunken prose...

CajunSmoker
12-02-2007, 07:56 AM
The site was down? I just thought that some moderator deleated all of my wonderful drunken prose...

LMAO:lol::lol:

I liked the fact that when I logged on I got the Brethren screen and a message that said "The site is down":cool: Much better than the old unable to connect screen.

Thanks for getting us back up quickly Phil and company8)

Double D's BBQ
12-02-2007, 08:08 AM
Glad to see the site is back up and running Phil. Wasn't aware of the Yahoo group until you mentioned it but I'm signed up for it now as well. Thanks.

Solidkick
12-02-2007, 08:18 AM

I would have if I could have logged on! LOL Just kidding!

With the site being down, it forced me to watch Mizzou get their butts kicked by OU......I think it was an Oklahoma conspiracy to take the site down! :eek:

LMAJ
12-02-2007, 08:51 AM
Thanks Poobah - I had to find something else to do last night... strange.....

JD McGee
12-02-2007, 10:18 AM
Whew!...nice recovery Poob. Thanks again for all the hard work!!! :biggrin: Too bad we lost the "old sausage stuffer" pics...:twisted: that was some funny chit! :lol:

BBQchef33
12-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Which thread was it?

edit: never mind... found it.. check PM.

watg?
12-02-2007, 10:32 AM

Couldnt get on it right away, so you guys had to go talk to your wives for a little while. :eek: huh?? GASP!!!

I dont know if I can forgive you for that one!!! ..... Just kidding , thanks for all that you guys do...this is a great place!

Rick's Tropical Delight
12-02-2007, 10:51 AM

i go thru the withdrawls too guys, but this time I was crawling around in my roof rafters running vent work when Solidkick called to let me know we had a problem. Couldnt get on it right away, so you guys had to go talk to your wives for a little while. :eek: huh?? GASP!!!

i don't even have a wife... you can call home and ask my garage! :biggrin:

smooookin
12-02-2007, 11:08 AM

Couldnt get on it right away, so you guys had to go talk to your wives for a little while. :eek: huh?? GASP!!!

OOPS, we were just supposed to TALK to them? LOL I thought I got a bonus since it wasnt even Friday night.:cool:

BBQchef33
12-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Confession.

Yesterday SMOOOOkin sent me $150 bucks to shut the Forum down. I didnt know why, but i obliged.

Does that mean he just paid for sex?

:mrgreen::eusa_clap

:cool:

(BTW... Disclaimer: Anyone considering doing this, dont.. it is A JOKE!!)

Bbq Bubba
12-02-2007, 11:45 AM
. Couldnt get on it right away, so you guys had to go talk to your wives for a little while. :eek: huh?? GASP!!!

Ya, thanks for that, talked to the wife allright!!
Problem is, today's our anniversary and we have nothin to talk about!!!:wink:
Thank god the forums back up and i have my Brethren to talk to!!:biggrin:

smooookin
12-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Confession.

Yesterday SMOOOOkin sent me $150 bucks to shut the Forum down. I didnt know why, but i obliged.

Does that mean he just paid for sex?

:mrgreen::eusa_clap

:cool:

(BTW... Disclaimer: Anyone considering doing this, dont.. it is A JOKE!!)

Anyone married more than about 15 minutes know you always pay for sex one way or the other.:lol::lol:

HoDeDo
12-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks for keeping her alive and kickin' Phil!!

CajunSmoker
12-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Anyone married more than about 15 minutes know you always pay for sex one way or the other.:lol::lol:

Yep, hookers are cheap compared to a wife:biggrin:

Meat Burner
12-02-2007, 01:57 PM
PHIL, thanks for all your hard work!!!! We appreciate it.

deeque
12-02-2007, 05:34 PM
thanks phil. taking about withdrawals.:-D:-D:cool:

ZBQ
12-02-2007, 05:38 PM
My grandpappy told me that the most expensive kind of sex is the kind that's FREE!!:shock:

Boy was he right!!:roll:

Sledneck
12-02-2007, 07:39 PM
For those of you that haven't already done it. Sign up to our yahoo group. We use that to communicate when the site is down and keep everyone updated as to whats going on.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bandera-Brethren/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bandera-Brethren/)

I signed up about 2 years ago and it still says that the admin has not approved me

Yakfishingfool
12-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Uhhh....Sled??? Few people really approve you ;) I farking couldn't remember the name of the alternative site. I mean I was in full DT's!!!!!

The_Kapn
12-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Gee,
I thought the title was "Forum Outrage". :oops:
But, it was in Q-Talk.
I get so confused sometimes :oops:

Thanks for fixing it Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIM

BBQchef33
12-02-2007, 09:36 PM
i put announcments here first on purpose so its first thing seen when members log in after a failure.

It'll get moved during housekeeping.

anyway.....

and no thanks needed there folks!!! I gotta get into the backyard too or i get the DT's too.

and I wouldnt want to be responsibe for a baby boom in 2008.

besides.. If we stay down for long my cell phone bill will go crazy!

Rookie'48
12-02-2007, 10:27 PM
O.K., I signed up for Yahoo & did the app for the forum. Anything else?

p.s. - Glad that we're back up & running, Thanx, Your Poohness:biggrin:.

BBQchef33
12-02-2007, 10:37 PM
your in rookie...

gotta say, some of the stuff you guys are typing into comments section on the yahoo forms are hysterical.

txschutte
12-03-2007, 05:49 PM
O.K., I signed up for Yahoo & did the app for the forum. Anything else?

p.s. - Glad that we're back up & running, Thanx, Your Poohness:biggrin:.
Ditto. And thanks for the hard work, Phil.

Rookie'48
12-06-2007, 09:24 PM
your in rookie...

gotta say, some of the stuff you guys are typing into comments section on the yahoo forms are hysterical.

You mean the comment where I solemnly swore that I didn't know what a "sledneck" is:twisted:? I thought that was part of the official oath.:biggrin: