PDA

View Full Version : Event Feedback

motoeric
10-22-2007, 11:09 AM
I'm sure that this applies to Dover and any other recent competition (or ones that are coming up soon), so it's not specific to Sayville.

I want to reiterate that the ONLY way for us to know what you would like to see improved, what you enjoyed and what you would like to see added to next year is by providing the event organizers with feedback.

Whether you were a competitor, judge or visitor, we would love to hear from you.

The info for the event organizers can usually be found with the event description. I highly suggest that you contact them after the competition and let them know what you think.

You can (and please do!) contact me at: saberinc@optonline.net

Eric Devlin

MilitantSquatter
10-22-2007, 06:22 PM
I received a form at Dover (from the KCBS reps if I recall but don't remember) to provide rating scores in various criteria on the event, the reps, the site, the ammenities etc. to send back to KCBS within one week.First time I ever recall getting that.

Merl
10-22-2007, 07:07 PM
I give out a form to every contestant at every event. KCBS wants your feedback. The forms should be on the KBCS web, if they are not, I will contact MMA to get them put on.

Please fill these out.
I read them.
Merl

Muzzlebrake
10-23-2007, 10:27 AM
I received a form at Dover (from the KCBS reps if I recall but don't remember) to provide rating scores in various criteria on the event, the reps, the site, the ammenities etc. to send back to KCBS within one week.First time I ever recall getting that.

I got one of those at all 3 contests we did, think I sent 2 of 3 back. None of them within a week though.

My biggest sugestion for those is that they come in SASE, I for one dont do the whole USPS thing very much at all and in fact didnt even kow that stamps had gone up until I went to mail the last one....lol

smoke-n-my-i's
10-23-2007, 10:40 AM
I give out a form to every contestant at every event. KCBS wants your feedback. The forms should be on the KBCS web, if they are not, I will contact MMA to get them put on.

Please fill these out.
I read them.
Merl

Is that the norm... the rep has them to hand out???? I too got them at one contest, but not the other.

I would think with the technology nowadays, and with most everyone on the web, they would have it online. We could be given an access code for that particular event, and have access to it for a given time frame. That would save the extra paper work, envelopes, stamps, land fill etc.... Just a thought. Pass it on.

Sledneck
10-23-2007, 10:42 AM
Is that the norm... the rep has them to hand out???? I too got them at one contest, but not the other.

I would think with the technology nowadays, and with most everyone on the web, they would have it online. We could be given an access code for that particular event, and have access to it for a given time frame. That would save the extra paper work, envelopes, stamps, land fill etc.... Just a thought. Pass it on.Lets not forget saving some tree's

watg?
10-23-2007, 10:43 AM

Mine is already in the mail from Dover, I even used the back of the paper.

BigBarry
10-23-2007, 10:44 AM
Lets not forget saving some tree's

Of course - so we can chop them into chunks and logs for our smokers. How thoughtful of you, Sled. Thanks.

Sledneck
10-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Mine is already in the mail from Dover, I even used the back of the paper.is that good or bad?

smoke-n-my-i's
10-23-2007, 10:47 AM
Off topic....

It is Tuesday, middle of the day....

Isn't any body working, or are you sneaking it in????

I go in to work later tonight.....

watg?
10-23-2007, 10:50 AM
is that good or bad?

Nah, Nothing bad, just some suggestions, like pumping the porta pots on Sat morning.

Sledneck
10-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Off topic....

I go in to work later tonight.....Im still home cause of my back and trying to keep from getting bored out of mind. I have a whole new appreciation for the brethren now.

watg?
10-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Off topic....

I go in to work later tonight.....

I am working....(sometimes between forum visits)

Roo-B-Q'N
10-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Stealing back this thread. We organized a cook in Omaha a few weeks back, and gave out the forms to each team. When (or will) KCBS share the findings with us, we only want to improve the contest. We saw a few things but its those things we didnt see that Im hoping to learn more about. Anyone ever organize a contest and get this feedback from KCBS?