PDA

View Full Version : American Burger Co

Sledneck
09-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Went this joint for lunch today http://www.americanburgerco.com/main.php

It was real good. they have a 4x burger(4 patties between 2 buns) and if you finish it they put you name on the wall. If you do 2 in one sitting you get your name plus a red star and 3 in one sitting gets you a blue star. I opted for the single 4x since it was my first visit and didn't know what to expect. Looking at the list a few names had red stars but no blue as of yet. I could definitely do 2 but 3 would be quite a challenge(would make for a good brethren trip if a few of us attempted to each down 3 in one sitting). Below is a pic of the 4X.

timzcardz
09-12-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm in!

The thought of a bunch of Brethren trying to go for three would make for quite a sight.

Sounds intersting. Now if only they served beer too ...

Porky
09-12-2007, 01:17 PM
BYOB and eat in the parking lot. Sled, this the place in Rockville Centre, right.

timzcardz
09-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Their site shows locations as Huntington, Hicksville and Smithtown.

Hmmm ... beers in the parking lot. Haven't done that since college, unless of course WillieB's counts!

Westexbbq
09-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Of course Willy B's counts;
lets get some and then drive over to Bayshore to make it official.

Porky
09-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Of course Willy B's counts. I maybe thinking of a burger place with a similar name, the RVC place is located across Sunrise Hwy from the Golden Reef Diner with an entrance in the parking lot.

Plowboy
09-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Sights like that make we wish I wasn't gastro-biomechanically altered. Best picture of food I've seen in a long time. Back in the day, I could do three. No problem. I could even get free shirts for the kids by eating a dessert.