http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/
I noticed some of the brothern names Too
Congrads All,

SmokeInDaEye
08-11-2007, 11:34 PM
That's pretty cool.

Plowboy
08-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Looks like its owned by these guys according to WHOIS.

http://www.newsouthbbq.com

I'm surprised that we weren't on the list based on their scoring. We've had five top 10 finishes in 90 days. Most are 8th place, so probably not enough points to break top 200.

Puppyboy
08-12-2007, 05:09 AM
That's pretty cool. Some day my team will be on that list. Oh yes, some day.....

WannaBeBBQueen
08-12-2007, 05:29 AM
Wow that's a cool list!!:biggrin:

HoDeDo
08-12-2007, 09:48 AM
I think that looks like last years numbers.

The Anchorman
08-12-2007, 09:50 AM
no thats this years numbers, cause The Anchormen are on it!!!!!

MilitantSquatter
08-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Cool site... You would think KCBS would provide a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly standings to date as the season progresses rather than just wait until the year is over. I would not think that would require a lot of resources since they have all the data anyway.

From the site on the calculations used:

http://nationalbbqrankings.com/article/4/Themathbehindtherankings

08/08/07

The math behind the rankings. (http://nationalbbqrankings.com/article/4/Themathbehindtherankings)

System Description This week’s article is going to explain how the National BBQ Rankings calculates the rankings each week. Hopefully this will help everyone better understand how the rankings work. The National BBQ Rankings use a rolling 104-week calendar and diminishes. For Example Teams can score points by finishing in the top ten overall with the points going as follows.

RankPoints
1st 15 points
2nd 12 points
3rd 9 points
4th 7 points
5th 6 points
6th 5 points
7th 4 points
8th 3 points
9th 2 points
10th 1 point

The period multiplier starts at 2 and drops .1538 for each period; results older than 104 weeks receive a multiplier of 0. So for example if a team wins a non-bonus contest this weekend that contest is worth 30 points to their overall score. They received 15 points for finishing first at the contest and then the period multiplier of 2.0 multiplies that score. But remember that each week we don’t just add the points earned that week, but that we totally recalculate every contest’s value since points are decaying every week. It is worth noting that points dropped off the end of the 104-week calendar aren’t really worth that much so teams are not losing tons of points from week to week. The period multiplier for the 13th period is .1544 so a contest win that falls into that period is only worth about 2.3 points towards the overall score. I hope that this sheds a little light on how we calculate each teams score, but if you have any questions about the rankings please feel free to contact (http://nationalbbqrankings.com/contact/) us. We’d be very happy to answer any questions.

HoDeDo
08-12-2007, 09:59 AM
The Nat'l site says those rankings are current as of 8/9.

Plowboy
08-12-2007, 12:21 PM
I wonder how they get the results. If they can get the results, they should be able to figure KCBS TOY.

Rub
08-12-2007, 03:29 PM
I was talking with Chad (owner of the site) in Dillard and he will begin to incorporate more sanctioning groups into the overall standings. We've given him a source of scores from the FBA for the past year to work with. Should be a cool resource as it continues to build.

MilitantSquatter
08-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Will be interesting to see how mixing sanctioning bodies will play out each having their own rules etc. Hard to compare if rules & categories are not the same.

I sent him a suggestion about somwhow incorporating team count into the calculations. (ex. 5th at a 15 team contest is not the exactly the same as 5th at a 50-100+team contest).

DawgPhan
08-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Just wanted to drop in and mention that the rankings have been updated and will be updated every thursday. One thing of note this week is that Quau is within 2 points of Lotta Bull for the top spot. Depending on what happens this weekend we might have our first new #1.

Also we will begin to add in the FBA contest result starting with the oldest results and moving forward. It will probably take me about 4 updates to get it all entered. Right now we dont have 2 years worth of FBA results, but we are just going to go with what we have and slowly build up to the 104 weeks that we use.

Again if anyone has any questions or comments about the rankings feel free to email me or post them and I will get back to you.

I do have 1 question for you guys though...where do the threads go once they move off the front page. I cant seem to figure out how to move to the second page of threads...thanks

Transformer BBQ
08-16-2007, 10:54 AM
On the page you are choosing a thread, at the bottom it has "display options"... just make the period longer... and you will see past threads.

Yakfishingfool
08-16-2007, 10:56 AM
If you look at the top of the page with allthe threads, you'll see page numbers, just click page two. Scott

Jason - 3 Eyz
08-16-2007, 07:07 PM
We're #106 this week!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

Butcher BBQ
08-16-2007, 08:52 PM
Hey thats cool were number 90 with 7 contest this year.

Jeff_in_KC
08-16-2007, 09:40 PM
OK dang it... gotta get back out there soon! we dropped from 145 to 147 this week! Nuts!

Plowboy
08-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Okay, I'm totally confused by this site. According to the math, they calculate 104 weeks, but by subtracting .1538 each week from the 2.0 multiplier, you get a negative multiplier at week 15. So how does that work? Points actually count against you after week 15?

Is a "period" different from a "week"? I don't see where they define period.

Cool site... You would think KCBS would provide a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly standings to date as the season progresses rather than just wait until the year is over. I would not think that would require a lot of resources since they have all the data anyway.

From the site on the calculations used:

http://nationalbbqrankings.com/article/4/Themathbehindtherankings

08/08/07

The math behind the rankings. (http://nationalbbqrankings.com/article/4/Themathbehindtherankings)

System Description This week’s article is going to explain how the National BBQ Rankings calculates the rankings each week. Hopefully this will help everyone better understand how the rankings work. The National BBQ Rankings use a rolling 104-week calendar and diminishes. For Example Teams can score points by finishing in the top ten overall with the points going as follows.

RankPoints
1st 15 points
2nd 12 points
3rd 9 points
4th 7 points
5th 6 points
6th 5 points
7th 4 points
8th 3 points
9th 2 points
10th 1 point

The period multiplier starts at 2 and drops .1538 for each period; results older than 104 weeks receive a multiplier of 0. So for example if a team wins a non-bonus contest this weekend that contest is worth 30 points to their overall score. They received 15 points for finishing first at the contest and then the period multiplier of 2.0 multiplies that score. But remember that each week we don’t just add the points earned that week, but that we totally recalculate every contest’s value since points are decaying every week. It is worth noting that points dropped off the end of the 104-week calendar aren’t really worth that much so teams are not losing tons of points from week to week. The period multiplier for the 13th period is .1544 so a contest win that falls into that period is only worth about 2.3 points towards the overall score. I hope that this sheds a little light on how we calculate each teams score, but if you have any questions about the rankings please feel free to contact (http://nationalbbqrankings.com/contact/) us. We’d be very happy to answer any questions.

Plowboy
08-16-2007, 10:16 PM
I'm guessing that a period is 8 weeks.

104/13 = 8

2-(.1538*14) =~ 0

I still don't see why we aren't on the list. We should have 43 points... best I can figure.

August 07 - 8th place
July 07- 7th & 8th
June 07- 8th
May 07- 8th
September 2005 - 2nd

No KCBS top 5's in 2006 that I can remember. It wasn't a great year.

EDIT: I was wrong. I think we have 33 points... just off 200th place, I guess.

DawgPhan
08-17-2007, 08:39 AM

104/13 = 8

2-(.1538*14) =~ 0

I still don't see why we aren't on the list. We should have 43 points... best I can figure.

August 07 - 8th place
July 07- 7th & 8th
June 07- 8th
May 07- 8th
September 2005 - 2nd

Yeah you have just over 33 points and are currently ranked @ 212. We plan on listing all of the ranked teams at some point...we just havent gotten there yet.

Plowboy
08-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Yeah you have just over 33 points and are currently ranked @ 212. We plan on listing all of the ranked teams at some point...we just havent gotten there yet.

We just need to SUCK less. :wink:

DawgPhan
08-17-2007, 10:04 AM
We just need to SUCK less. :wink:

212 isnt anything to laught at...considering that @ 212 you are in the top 18% of KCBS teams to finish in the top 10 overall since 2006.

that isnt that bad. Congrats.

BBQ_Mayor
08-17-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm in the top 200 so for sure, you guys should be in the top 200 or higher.

Looks like its owned by these guys according to WHOIS.

http://www.newsouthbbq.com

I'm surprised that we weren't on the list based on their scoring. We've had five top 10 finishes in 90 days. Most are 8th place, so probably not enough points to break top 200.

spicewine
08-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Woooo Hoooo!! Just found this!!! Team Q 77th !!!!!!!!!

Go Team Q!!!!

Rub
08-17-2007, 06:55 PM
119 and climbing :wink:

YankeeBBQ
09-18-2007, 01:35 PM
What I would like to know is where do teams rank without bonus points ? I think the bonus points are bogus. A contest is a contest.

Jeff Hughes
09-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Steve

Do you think that big comps like Pine Bluff should be worth more than a small comp like Ada?

Jeff

YankeeBBQ
09-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Steve

Do you think that big comps like Pine Bluff should be worth more than a small comp like Ada?

Jeff

Nope.

KC_Bobby
09-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Maybe it should be changed to more of a BCS type of ranking.

Points for winning a competition are determined by the strength of field at a given competition. The strength of competition would be determined by the number of teams and points by teams in the given field. And lastly each teams points/rankings would continually change during the entire season due to other competitors ranking/points changing as the season progresses. Got it? :confused:

Thus rewarded more for beating teams with more points and fewer points for finishing ahead of less successful teams.

butts a fire
09-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Butts a fire is 1060 Sweet I just like seeing my name on the list I don't care if it is at the bottom.

MilitantSquatter
09-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Team count should mean something. I've sent a previous note to that site administrator explaining my reasoning in detail.

5th place in a 15 team contest, is no where near as much as an accomplishment as 15th in a 50+ contest.

I really think some type of weighting of placing from 1st -10th needs to take place based on team count at a specific contest.

Sawdustguy
09-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Vinny, what difference does it make? In order to rank higher you need to cook alot more contests.

Jeff_in_KC
09-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Something ain't right with the math... we should have gotten more points after Blue Springs but we didn't. We're still stuck in 45 points and dropping in rank. OK so I lost interest with the rankings. LOL!

timzcardz
09-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Something ain't right with the math... we should have gotten more points after Blue Springs but we didn't. We're still stuck in 45 points and dropping in rank. OK so I lost interest with the rankings. LOL!

Wasn't that about a week ago. KCBS doesnlt have the results posted yet, do they? I think that you actually might have to wait for them to include the most recent comps to see your ranking go up from it.

Just a gues though.

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/rankings/?TeamID=120

Jeff_in_KC
09-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Wasn't that about a week ago. KCBS doesnlt have the results posted yet, do they? I think that you actually might have to wait for them to include the most recent comps to see your ranking go up from it.

Just a gues though.

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/rankings/?TeamID=120

Good point. Didn't know whether they get them directly or have to wait til KCBS posts results.

The Pickled Pig
09-18-2007, 06:14 PM
What I would like to know is where do teams rank without bonus points ? I think the bonus points are bogus. A contest is a contest.

http://www.thepickledpig.com/powerrankings25.cfm

Mods - just slap me if this is inappropriate to post

ique
09-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Team count should mean something.

Yeah you are probably right. But, that does make it tough on us teams that don't compete in the KC area. There are definitely some 30 team contests that are harder to win than some 50 team contests based on the strength of the teams signed up. I would prefer to see a power ranking where, say the more top 100 teams in the contest the more points that contest is worth.

A factor I'd like to see included is win %. Should the team with 4 wins out of 30 contests/yr really be ranked higher than the team with 3 wins in 10 contests/yr?

Plowboy
09-18-2007, 07:39 PM

That's pretty cool, Paul. Pretty proud that we made #24 in Pork. :eusa_clap

spicewine
09-18-2007, 08:15 PM
Don't know where the stats came from , but the limited contests that we have been in Pork was --- 3 FIRST PLACE FINISHES AND A THIRD PLACE FINISH so far this year. 12 contests as opposed to 25 contests seems to really make a difference in this group of facts and points! It is in no way a berometer on how a team is doing on the whole.

See ya at the Royal.

Just my .02

Spice

Kung Fu BBQ
09-18-2007, 08:49 PM

104/13 = 8

2-(.1538*14) =~ 0

August 07 - 8th place
July 07- 7th & 8th
June 07- 8th
May 07- 8th
September 2005 - 2nd

i was reading the math break dopwn, anything after a 104 weeks is null. So your secondplace in 05 is just there to scare compitition.

Muzzlebrake
09-18-2007, 09:30 PM
we cant even get a zero......

Bigmista
09-19-2007, 01:23 AM
840 overall. Proud to be ranked

Plowboy
09-19-2007, 05:12 AM
i was reading the math break dopwn, anything after a 104 weeks is null. So your secondplace in 05 is just there to scare compitition.

Its null now. It wasn't when I posted it.

The Anchorman
09-19-2007, 06:17 AM

Wow 25 in Ribs, thats not bad since it used to be our worst category!

Plowboy
09-19-2007, 07:41 AM
Don't know where the stats came from , but the limited contests that we have been in Pork was --- 3 FIRST PLACE FINISHES AND A THIRD PLACE FINISH so far this year. 12 contests as opposed to 25 contests seems to really make a difference in this group of facts and points! It is in no way a berometer on how a team is doing on the whole.

See ya at the Royal.

Just my .02

Spice

I think they know that isn't perfect. Seems just for fun to me.

Obviously a team that competes in more contests has more opportunity to earn points in our scoring. And, our scoring model does not take contest size into account. Those teams who compete in smaller contests are more likely to earn points than those who compete in larger contests.

Coming Improvements

This is literally a work in progress. We already have a few ideas for improvement but would like to hear your feedback on how this list could be more useful, meaningful, entertaining, informational, etc. to you. If you have any suggestions for improvement, please send them to [email protected].

widespread
09-19-2007, 06:41 PM
YeeHaw!! 638th overall! Thanks!!

MilitantSquatter
09-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Yeah you are probably right. But, that does make it tough on us teams that don't compete in the KC area. There are definitely some 30 team contests that are harder to win than some 50 team contests based on the strength of the teams signed up. I would prefer to see a power ranking where, say the more top 100 teams in the contest the more points that contest is worth.

A factor I'd like to see included is win %. Should the team with 4 wins out of 30 contests/yr really be ranked higher than the team with 3 wins in 10 contests/yr?

Good point as well Chris... I think the website is a nice start, but if they really want it to be top notch, they really need to factor in some type of competitive weighting, either by team count or your suggestion of # of top 100 teams in a contest.

Plowboy
09-19-2007, 10:48 PM
Didn't Mokan Meatheads have a Grand last year?

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/rankings/?TeamID=613

I think the most interesting part of all this is being able to see how a single team has scored over the last two years.

smokincracker
09-20-2007, 01:43 AM
http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/rankings/?ranking=Combined_Results

Combined rankings is cool to see if you live down south.
Very cool project these guys have....

MoKanMeathead
09-20-2007, 11:51 AM

Yup at Sedalia in June 06.

Plowboy
09-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Yup at Sedalia in June 06.

Looks like they missed that one.

DawgPhan
09-21-2007, 11:03 AM

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/rankings/?TeamID=613

I think the most interesting part of all this is being able to see how a single team has scored over the last two years.

I think that we got this straighten out with updated scores that were posted today. As always feel free to email me if you have any questions or comments about the website and certainly contact me if you find an error in the results.

DawgPhan
09-21-2007, 11:05 AM

We just added the Blue Springs contests with this latest batch of results so your score should now reflect those additional points. Let me know if your scores doesnt reflect that contest.

DawgPhan
09-21-2007, 11:09 AM

One way to see about how things would look without the bonus contests would be to add the KCBS and FBA points together. That would only include the American Royal Invitational Bonus points and not the Jack or the Best of the Best.

it wouldnt be perfect, but it would give you a little better idea of how things would look without the bonus events.

Bentley
09-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Whoohoo..#389...with a good showing at Viejas we could catapult into the top 350! :razz: I guess that aint to bad for 3 contest?

SmokeInDaEye
09-21-2007, 12:54 PM
Interesting. I'm not on there at all, even DAL.

MoKanMeathead
09-21-2007, 03:24 PM
I think that we got this straighten out with updated scores that were posted today. As always feel free to email me if you have any questions or comments about the website and certainly contact me if you find an error in the results.

Thank you - do invitationals count? We got 4th in the GAB invitational this year. They don;'t count to KCBS TOY points so maybe they don't count here either - no big deal.

Plowboy
09-21-2007, 05:39 PM
Sweet, we went from 236 to 96 thanks to Kearney and Blue Springs.

Fredbird
09-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Sweet, we went from 236 to 96 thanks to Kearney and Blue Springs.

The Pork Pullin Plowboys are on a row! Keep it going!:-D

We are slowly dropping in the rankings (86th). Maybe we can get lucky in the next three weeks.:wink:

Lakeside Smoker
09-27-2007, 04:15 PM
KCBS just updated the contest results page on their web site. When will the National BBQ Ranking site get updated?

Thanks
Mike

DawgPhan
09-27-2007, 04:18 PM
The rankings should be updated within the hour. I am working on them right now. It has been a crazy day, but I am going to get them up shortly. thanks for the interest.

KC_Bobby
09-27-2007, 04:54 PM
Does a team get listed with a call or a top 10 finish?

DawgPhan
09-27-2007, 05:08 PM
Does a team get listed with a call or a top 10 finish?

Currently a team must finish in the top 10 overall to earn points. We are currently working on the rankings for each category and hope to have those at some point in future.

DawgPhan
09-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Alright the scores have been updated and it looks like just 5/10ths of a points separates homebbq.com and Pellet Envy for 3rd place in the overall rankings. Pellet eveny has been on a tear here recently with 4 GC's in the last 2 months or so. Nice run.

Lakeside Smoker
09-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Do you only count some of the comps? We did 2 comps. last month with a RGC and a 3rd overall and our score did not change?

Jeff_in_KC
09-27-2007, 08:41 PM
Hey DawgPhan... as much as I'd love to keep the points, you have us down for 9th place at Bellevue, NE in 2006. Big Creek didn't compete at Bellevue. Everything else looks correct on ours. Wish 12th out of 212 at the GAB counted for something. Oh well... :wink:

tkuehn5410
09-27-2007, 09:34 PM
:-D Jeff, you're number 1 in my rankings!

Jeff_in_KC
09-28-2007, 03:37 PM
:-D Jeff, you're number 1 in my rankings!

Tim, that's just cuz you don't know any better! :lol: Where do I send the check? :lol: :lol: :lol:

DawgPhan
02-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Just wanted to bump this and let everyone know that we have made some updates to the rankings. I just liked the Pork rankings and should be publishing the brisket stuff by the end of the week. Brisket will be the last category until we get to the MBn stuff and I am going to add the whole hog category.

In some Brethren news it looks like Swamp Boys have really charged to the top taking the 5th spot in the NBR Overall rankings so congrats to them. I think that they also hold the top spot in the NBR Pork rankings. It will be interesting to see if anyone can knock off Quau from the top spot in the NBR Overall Rankings this season.

YankeeBBQ
02-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Just wanted to bump this and let everyone know that we have made some updates to the rankings. I just liked the Pork rankings and should be publishing the brisket stuff by the end of the week. Brisket will be the last category until we get to the MBn stuff and I am going to add the whole hog category.

In some Brethren news it looks like Swamp Boys have really charged to the top taking the 5th spot in the NBR Overall rankings so congrats to them. I think that they also hold the top spot in the NBR Pork rankings. It will be interesting to see if anyone can knock off Quau from the top spot in the NBR Overall Rankings this season.

I'm curious why i don't have a ranking in Chicken or Ribs. I know we placed top ten in both at several contests.

DawgPhan
02-11-2008, 03:06 PM
119 and climbing :wink:

Sorry...I had to bump this...

From 119 to 5th in just a couple of months.

That isnt bad at all. Congrats, you certainly have been hitting it right on recently.

DawgPhan
02-11-2008, 03:10 PM
I'm curious why i don't have a ranking in Chicken or Ribs. I know we placed top ten in both at several contests.

I am currently only using contests since 9/1/2007 for the category rankings. If you placed in the top 10 in an event prior to then it doesnt count towards the rankings. I would love to go back and enter all of the events, but I just dont have the resources right now to do that. I decided that it was better to get the rankings out there and then hope to build up to the 104 weeks instead of trying to go backwards and get them.

If you have top 10 finished since 9/1/2007 and they arent listed please let me know and I will get them added or see what the problem is. I think that I have all of the contests entered, but there is always a chance that something happened along the way, even though I try and make sure that everything is accurate before posting.

Thanks.

Scottie
02-11-2008, 06:15 PM

Yeah, right on the chicken... The first part of realizing a problem is to admit you have one.... :twisted:

stlgreg
02-11-2008, 10:13 PM
I am currently only using contests since 9/1/2007 for the category rankings. If you placed in the top 10 in an event prior to then it doesnt count towards the rankings. I would love to go back and enter all of the events, but I just dont have the resources right now to do that. I decided that it was better to get the rankings out there and then hope to build up to the 104 weeks instead of trying to go backwards and get them.

If you have top 10 finished since 9/1/2007 and they arent listed please let me know and I will get them added or see what the problem is. I think that I have all of the contests entered, but there is always a chance that something happened along the way, even though I try and make sure that everything is accurate before posting.

Thanks.

Dawg,

hate to break this to you but there is something wrong with the lists.
Teams are showing up more than once in each list. Resevior Hogs came to mind. They were listed twice in the rib category.

My team is also missing and we were there last week :o)

YankeeBBQ
02-12-2008, 09:41 AM

Thanks.
Rib'n & Brews Festival

STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Lowell, MA
Starts: 09/08/2007
Ends: 09/09/2007
KCBS Reps: DAKAI KATHIE, DAKAI KEN

Contact Information:
Andrew St. Onge
375 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852
Phone: 978-771-8403
Fax: 978-970-4007
[email protected]

Contest Results: [View Printable (http://kcbs.us/results_print.php?id=920)]

Grand Champion: I Smell Smoke!!!
Reserve Champion: Lakeside Smokers

Overall:
1. I Smell Smoke!!!
2. Lakeside Smokers
3. Dirty Dick&Legless Wonders
4. Transformer BBQ
5. Lunchmeat
6. Yabba Dabba Que!
7. K.C.'s Rib Shack
8. Firefly's
9. Hog Heaven
10. The Bastey Boys

Chicken:
1. Sunset Grille&Tap Room
2. The Raiders""
3. Transformer BBQ
4. The Anchormen
5. Yabba Dabba Que!
6. SmokeySteve&HickoryBoys
7. K.C.'s Rib Shack
8. Lakeside Smokers
9. Que Ball
10. Lunchmeat

Ribs:
1. I Smell Smoke!!!
2. Lakeside Smokers
3. Yabba Dabba Que!
4. The Bastey Boys
5. Transformer BBQ
6. The Anchormen
7. Firefly's
8. Uncle Jed's BBQ
9. Casual Smokers
10. K.C.'s Rib Shack

Pork:
1. Dirty Dick&Legless Wonders
2. I Like Smoke-N-Lightning
3. Lunchmeat
4. Boneyard Smokers
5. I Smell Smoke!!!
6. Firefly's
7. Flaming Hog BBQ
8. Yabba Dabba Que!
9. Qwannabees
10. Lakeside Smokers

Brisket:
1. Hog Heaven
2. I Smell Smoke!!!
3. Dirty Dick&Legless Wonders
4. Lakeside Smokers
5. The Bastey Boys
6. Mr. C's Smoking&Grilling
7. Lunchmeat
8. Que Ball
9. K.C.'s Rib Shack
10. Sunset Grille&Tap Room

DawgPhan
02-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Dawg,

hate to break this to you but there is something wrong with the lists.
Teams are showing up more than once in each list. Resevior Hogs came to mind. They were listed twice in the rib category.

My team is also missing and we were there last week :o)

Thanks for the heads up. I fixed the repeating teams and I found Hogwart's in the NBR Rib and NBR Pork rankings, 240 and 424.

stlgreg
02-13-2008, 05:39 PM
Thank heads up. I fixed the repeating teams and I found Hogwart's in the NBR Rib and NBR Pork rankings, 240 and 424.

Thanks!
I dropped pretty good in one week.

Rub
02-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Sorry...I had to bump this...

From 119 to 5th in just a couple of months.

That isnt bad at all. Congrats, you certainly have been hitting it right on recently.
Thanks DawgPhan. Of course lots of luck and lots of contests sure don't hurt. :wink:

Muzzlebrake
02-14-2008, 10:06 AM
we are right in the mix at number 954.....the rankings did leave out our 9th place brisket, we expect that once corrected this will easily put us into the top 750.
right were we want to be.
lol

SmokeInDaEye
02-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Hey, I'm tied for 86th in Pork. That's pretty cool!

DawgPhan
02-14-2008, 12:13 PM
we are right in the mix at number 954.....the rankings did leave out our 9th place brisket, we expect that once corrected this will easily put us into the top 750.
right were we want to be.
lol

Actually everyone's brisket scores have been left out as of now. I just havent had time to put them in. They will go in shortly though.

Pig Headed
02-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Actually everyone's brisket scores have been left out as of now. I just havent had time to put them in. They will go in shortly though.

You can leave mine out if you want.:-P Ribs too.