PDA

View Full Version : Does Lauri, MO have showers and water?

jbrink01
08-02-2007, 01:33 PM
showers or any sort of lake to rinse the "funk" off? How about water hook ups for my trailer? I am bringing a 100' extension chord and a 75' hose. Will that be enough? Thanks!

Plowboy
08-02-2007, 01:38 PM
showers or any sort of lake to rinse the "funk" off? How about water hook ups for my trailer? I am bringing a 100' extension chord and a 75' hose. Will that be enough? Thanks!

Good question. They have electric for all, right? We'll be "roughing" it this weekend. No camper or concession trailer.

KC_Bobby
08-02-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm roughing it Friday night, then after Awards heading to a friends lake house just south of Laurie to jump in the lake before heading home on Sunday morning.

HoDeDo
08-02-2007, 02:13 PM
If I remember right.....they have a pool.

SinginBob
08-02-2007, 02:59 PM
I know of one shower on the north side of the campgrounds. Gets a little crowded after dawn but is great between 3-6 AM.

I believe electric is all 15 amp so you will need a converter if you have an RV or camper. Water down where we are is shared from a single spigot. There are usually a couple of splitters on it so people can run it to their site.

No pool, but there is a nasty little pond (?) in front of our site that is the finishing point of the buck-a duck races.

VGuilford
08-02-2007, 03:48 PM
I think I'm going to build me a portable womens shower with a thousand gallon tank and sell me some showers. Just don't tell anyone there's a web cam involved.

Roo-B-Q'N
08-02-2007, 05:29 PM
I wouldn't want to live in Lauri Mo if they didn't have water.

Jeff_in_KC
08-02-2007, 11:07 PM
No pool, but there is a nasty little pond (?) in front of our site that is the finishing point of the buck-a duck races.

Yeah and last year after Squeal and Taylor won their championships, they all jumped in that nasty thing. :shock: