PDA

View Full Version : Could use a little help!

Ashmont
07-23-2007, 12:23 PM
I know you have heard from me before so I will make it short. If anyone is in the area of St. Louis this weekend July 27th-28th with or without a cooker. With cooker would be better. Starting sometime between 5-6pm. The St. Richards Mens club is sponsoring a cook of 60 butts and 8 briskets to help feed the St. Patrick's homeless shelter of the St. Vincent Depaul Society. All meat rub and sauce is provided. We need one or two more cookers that can hold somewhere around 20 butts. We will give them 24 butts and two briskets for people who don't eat pork. The rest will be sold to recover the monies for the donated meat. This is a win win for everybody so they don't have to pay the clients get a good meal other than hamburger and STR mens Club can do it again in Jan. This is done twice a year and is really appreciated by the people we serve.

I will be a party atmosphere with a keg o beer snacks ect. If you decided to come let me know and so I can get more snacks. We will have the washers set out for play and a large area to sit and make up lies. Inclement weather we have a huge air conditioned gym and commercial kitchen 20 feet from where the cookers will be set up. I will also make breakfast around 6 or 7 am for anyone who wants breakfast. Last Jan we were done buy 9 am. I don't see any thing different about this cook. Sorry didn't mean to make it into a long thread. Hope to see ya!

beam boys bbq
07-23-2007, 11:38 PM
i am at boon county fair or i would help ya

york

Ashmont
07-24-2007, 11:17 AM
i am at boon county fair or i would help ya

york

Hope you have fun this weekend and you can always do our Jan cook... Brrrr