PDA

View Full Version : Fooey!!-Thousand Oaks Cancelled!

Bigmista
06-13-2007, 04:19 PM
The Thousand Oaks contest got cancelled so we don't have any more contests in So Cal until Labor Day weekend.

Crap.

Thank God for the bash!

Anybody want to send me a ticket so I can compete with them this summer?

Smokin Gator
06-13-2007, 04:21 PM
I know the pain bro... I am PBing with the Kapn this weekend and then nothing until fall!!!! Guess we will just have to practice a lot:-)

Jeff_in_KC
06-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Can't swing the ticket but you're welcome to come in and cook with us any time, Neil.

Bigmista
06-13-2007, 06:07 PM
I might have to take you up on that Jeff!

Wonder what MrsMista will say?

Jeff_in_KC
06-13-2007, 08:21 PM
I might have to take you up on that Jeff!

Wonder what MrsMista will say?

Bring her along! She and Tammy can shoot the chit and PB for us! :twisted: :wink:

Solidkick
06-13-2007, 08:34 PM
You're always welcome in the midwest........you know that! :)

Plowboy
06-13-2007, 10:20 PM
Mista,

How about cooking with Andy (HoDeDo) and I in Columbia, MO third weekend of July? There will be lot's of Brethren at that contest. You can stay with me.

Todd

big brother smoke
06-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Mista,

How about cooking with Andy (HoDeDo) and I in Columbia, MO third weekend of July? There will be lot's of Brethren at that contest. You can stay with me.

Todd

Mista would have a good time, but be in the doghouse on return:biggrin:

Bigmista
06-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Anniversary weekend. Can't swing it.

big brother smoke
06-13-2007, 10:27 PM
I am clairvoyant:tongue:

Plowboy
06-13-2007, 10:34 PM
Anniversary weekend. Can't swing it.

Bring her along. Tell her its a couples weekend, Mista & Ms Mista, Andy & me. :eek:

mook
06-13-2007, 11:27 PM
You're welcome to join BigMoFo and me on June 30, July1 up here in San Jose. It's only a short drive.

Bigmista
06-14-2007, 12:12 AM
You're welcome to join BigMoFo and me on June 30, July1 up here in San Jose. It's only a short drive.

So CAl Bash is that weekend. Swing and a miss.

Jorge
06-14-2007, 09:59 AM
Go see the MOFOs. It will be worth every penny! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed meeting Team Q, The Belly Bros, and others in Columbia last year. Mrs. Kick turns out a VERY FINE casserole! And that Big Creek farker saved my life by having a real beer, after I found some other farkers drinking near beer in the motel parking lot the night before!

CTSmokehouse
06-14-2007, 09:47 PM
The Thousand Oaks contest got cancelled so we don't have any more contests in So Cal until Labor Day weekend.

Crap.

Thank God for the bash!

Anybody want to send me a ticket so I can compete with them this summer?

Big Mista,

Primal Meat Smokers will be competing at an all Brethren Comp. Wille Palooza 7/21,7/22 at Willy B's in LI,NY. For the first time I will be competing by myself, I would prefer not to do it solo...So... I have paid the entry fee, I will pay for the meat etc... wine beer etc...I may be able to help with a ticket to NYC... What do you think about a West -East alliance? We recently faired extremely well at Lime Rock Race Park, Lakeville, CT (See KCBS and
NEBS).

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Bigmista
06-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Again, Anniversary weekend. Gotta spend it with MrsMista.

Bigmista
06-15-2007, 07:39 AM
I really wish I could take you guys up on some of these offers. They're all great but I guess timing is bad.

CTSmokehouse
06-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Bigmista....
I really appreciate your loyalty to your wife! Perhaps we will cook together in the future....!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff ;)

Bigdog
06-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Go see the MOFOs. It will be worth every penny! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed meeting Team Q, The Belly Bros, and others in Columbia last year. Mrs. Kick turns out a VERY FINE casserole! And that Big Creek farker saved my life by having a real beer, after I found some other farkers drinking near beer in the motel parking lot the night before!

Near beer huh? That's what you get for driving that "Soccer Mom" van.:mrgreen: