PDA

View Full Version : Plowboys Yardbird Rub

Bigjim4x
05-29-2007, 11:06 AM
I used Todds yardbird rub this weekend for the first time at the IBCA Louisiana State Championships. It is a great tasting rubs out of the bottle but when cooked on WOW. I finished 5th in chicken with the help of Todds rub. Thanks!

Plowboy
05-29-2007, 11:19 AM
I used Todds yardbird rub this weekend for the first time at the IBCA Louisiana State Championships. It is a great tasting rubs out of the bottle but when cooked on WOW. I finished 5th in chicken with the help of Todds rub. Thanks!

Cool. That made my day. :eusa_clap

smknwhlswife
05-29-2007, 12:09 PM
Todd & Randy's rub ROCKS! We took 1st place Chicken at the GAB!

Plowboy
05-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Kim, that pic rocks. Already on my site.

Jim - Got any pictures from your weekend that I could post on my site? I'll feature your 5th place tomorrow.

I never imagined how rewarding it would be to see other people win like this. Its like you are a part of their team, too. What a good day you all have made for me.

smknwhlswife
05-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Kim, that pic rocks. Already on my site.

Just check out your site, looks great!.........I need to start charging you for my pics.:wink: Just kiddin'

Plowboy
05-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Just check out your site, looks great!.........I need to start charging you for my pics.:wink: Just kiddin'

I may have to start charging you for product, too. :wink: :mrgreen:

smknwhlswife
05-29-2007, 01:01 PM
I may have to start charging you for product, too. :wink: :mrgreen:

Alright, alright......I won't charge for my pics. Just keep the rub comin' and I will take all the pics I can for your website.