PDA

View Full Version : Going to Miami Oklahoma

we'll smoke u
03-31-2007, 08:46 AM
Going Spoonbill fishing nexted week for three days. I have never been Spoonbill fishing before so this should be fun. Anything I need to do or get for this trip other then Beer,clothes,boat,heavy rod,and food.
A buddy of mine goes ever year and we smoke the fish some pretty good stuff I can't wait to go.

Bill-Chicago
03-31-2007, 09:52 AM
A #6 Mepps spoon is a must

VitaminQ
03-31-2007, 11:40 AM
Just remember,the pronunciation is "My-am-uh." "My-am-ee" is in Florida or Ohio.

Arlin_MacRae
04-01-2007, 07:51 AM
Exactly, Shohn!! I can't tell you about the weather or the fishing, but you gotta say the name right! :)

we'll smoke u
04-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Just remember,the pronunciation is "My-am-uh." "My-am-ee" is in Florida or Ohio.

Thats what I was told I will stay on top of that LOL

we'll smoke u
04-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Well i'm back from spoonbill fishing between six of us we got 5 fish the weather was not the best. the first day it rained and snowed all day. The second day it was partly cloudy and about 18 with wind chill. On Sat it was still real cold so we packed up and headed for home.

you know what they say a bad day fishing is still better then a good day at work.

looking forward to going agian it was alot of fun.

Puppyboy
04-08-2007, 12:38 PM
The wife and I got married in Miami, OK. Lavern's Wedding Chapple. #2 place behind Las Vegas.

Spoonbills? Are those the fish you can't catch but snag on big treble hooks?

we'll smoke u
04-09-2007, 02:11 PM
The wife and I got married in Miami, OK. Lavern's Wedding Chapple. #2 place behind Las Vegas.

Spoonbills? Are those the fish you can't catch but snag on big treble hooks?

Thats them, the cold weather shure slowed things down. Miami is a nice town I look forward to going back nexted year to fish.