PDA

View Full Version : Lil' KC Bash 3/31/07 & 4/1/07

Plowboy
03-30-2007, 04:34 PM
This weekend I'm catering a free BBQ meal for my church that is open to the public. Anyone is welcome, no RSVP necessary. During the meal, I'll be doing some cooking demonstrations, we'll have different products to try, and several cookers in the parking lot. Services are at 9:20a and meal starts at 11:30a. Service attendence is not required, but all are invited. A few brethren will be helping with this event or have loaned me their cookers. (More butt prints on Jeff's Spicewine? :twisted:)

A few Brethren and friends are getting together at 6pm-ish in the parking lot on Saturday night to start cooking, have a few beers, and maybe start a card game. A few of us will be camping there overnight. All are welcome. BYOB and BYO-Chair. :lol:

Jeff@KC
03-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Where is your church? I could use all of the help that I can get!!!

Plowboy
03-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Where is your church? I could use all of the help that I can get!!!

DOH!!! I was in such a hurry to post this and get out of here...

Pointe of Hope Church
3719 W 40 Hwy
Blue Springs, MO 64015

VGuilford
03-31-2007, 10:56 AM
I'll be there

Doorbusters
03-31-2007, 11:31 AM
I will be there, I'm bringin' the cards and chips (poker). Jeff. be sure and bring the title to that nice little car you have in the garage! Oh, and I'll be doing some ribs and pork!

HoDeDo
03-31-2007, 12:02 PM
Holy fark! Aren't I supposed to be dragging a cooker out there too? I'll call you - we never got together this week!!

VGuilford
04-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Well last night was great. I met Todd and Dustin. Sorry I didn't get to meet Jeff and Andy. Dustin and I set around the Bandera talking and sampling some Q. My camera shot craps of all times. I was going to get some pics and post, oh well. It was a good time. Hopefully made some new friends.

Plowboy
04-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Well last night was great. I met Todd and Dustin. Sorry I didn't get to meet Jeff and Andy. Dustin and I set around the Bandera talking and sampling some Q. My camera shot craps of all times. I was going to get some pics and post, oh well. It was a good time. Hopefully made some new friends.

And you learned that a kettle grill can also double as a firepit. :-D

It was great to meet you Vern. Will look forward to seeing you at other local functions.

HoDeDo
04-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Vern - Looking forward to meeting you at some point. I got to find out how small a world it is - found out Dean and I have some mutual friends. Always good to shoot the breeze and talk about BBQwith great folk!!!!