PDA

View Full Version : Ready To Rumble! (Benton, KY)

bcis93
03-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Truck is loaded, smoker is hooked up, meat in the cooler, beer on ice. I'm ready to head to the "Tater Festival" in Benton, KY for my first competition of 2007! My neighbor Gary "Nickelback" (he looks like the singer) has decided to tag along an help since my regular cookin partner is out of town. I've made lists for weeks and somehow got all of it in the truck. If I dont have it, then I will either do without it or Gary will be headin for the nearest WallyWorld. I have practiced all winter, made some adjustments & improvments. Now its time to see if it will pay off. My expectations are to not finish last, drink all my beer, meet some new friends, re-aquaint with some old ones, and above all have a hell of a time. Thanks to all of you that have helped with replys to my posts. Believe me you have helped! I am taking my laptop with aircard just in case work needs me. If I get time and a signal I will post an update. If not I will post Saturday evening if not to late. Peace...Out!

The_Kapn
03-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Y'all have a great time!
Seems like you have done all you can do and have all the right stuff going on for you.

Let us know how it goes or went as best ya can.

Pics are always welcome.

TIM

Smokin Gator
03-30-2007, 07:53 AM
Best of luck and have fun brother.

Oldbob
03-30-2007, 07:58 AM
Good Luck Brother...and Most of all Have Fun !!