PDA

View Full Version : Pike Place Market Barbecue and Chili CookOff/Seattle

swamprb
03-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Any Brethren going to be cooking at the PNWBA Washington State comp. in Seattle, March 24-25? I was going to go hang out, and just thought if any Brethren were there I'd make a point to stop by and say Hi!

Brian

crackerjack BBQ
03-21-2007, 11:52 PM
Crackerjacks BBQ out of Portland will be there. They are requiring a 6pm set up time. It'll be tight with time to be able to get setup, inspected, prep and start cooking. If you add rain to the mix I think Saturday night might be a little streeful. Stop on by and have a cold one after that. Tim

swamprb
03-22-2007, 03:31 AM
I'll be sure to do just that! Good Luck Tim! BTW the wind really blows through that alleyway at the Market if you've never been there.

Brian

crackerjack BBQ
03-23-2007, 12:20 AM
We have done pikes place the last two years and the weather was beautiful both times in Febuary. This weekend is looking tough, oh well.

swamprb
03-23-2007, 09:27 PM
We have done pikes place the last two years and the weather was beautiful both times in Febuary. This weekend is looking tough, oh well.

I just checked the PNWBA Roll-call, 30 teams registered and a not too glowing weather report. Oh well, Smoke on!

Brian