PDA

View Full Version : Park City Utah

SmokeInDaEye
01-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Anyone ever been? Going for four days and checking out the food options. I saw one BBQ place online called Bandits BBBQ that I'll check out for lunch one day. Also made a reservation for a seafood buffet that Zagats recommends.

Never been to Utah so not sure what the specialties are.

RichardF
01-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Never been to Utah so not sure what the specialties are.
Blond Mormon girls that are eager to please...

Jorge
01-12-2007, 05:54 PM
There was some great food at Deer Valley the last time I went out there to ski.

The_Kapn
01-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Clint---Park City, and in particular the Deer Valley area, are some of the finest snow conditions and areas we ever skied. Used to be a biannual trip for us.
Never had a bad meal anywhere there. Those folks love to eat and drink. There are lots of food choices.
I could (and did) sit in the Deer Valley lodge for hours. Just enjoying the ambiance, view, and libations.

Bring a few Platinum Master Cards and access to your brokerage account though :redface:

Have a great time there!

TIM

SmokeInDaEye
01-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Clint---Park City, and in particular the Deer Valley area, are some of the finest snow conditions and areas we ever skied. Used to be a biannual trip for us.
Never had a bad meal anywhere there. Those folks love to eat and drink. There are lots of food choices.
I could (and did) sit in the Deer Valley lodge for hours. Just enjoying the ambiance, view, and libations.

Bring a few Platinum Master Cards and access to your brokerage account though :redface:

Have a great time there!

TIM

Unfortunately I gave up skiing several years ago so it'll mainly be a business trip. Sounds like I need to check out the deer valley lodge. The seafood buffet I made a reservation for is there and had excellent writeups.

I'm also seeing a few placing featuring wild game that look tasty...

RichardF
01-12-2007, 11:35 PM
If u r going to be in Deer Valley, the place to check out is the Stein Eriksen Lodge, but only if you cannot find a compliant Mormon girl

SmokeInDaEye
01-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Checking that one out. Thanks RF. Also made a reservation at a place called Chimayo. Looks like an interesting southwestern menu.

nancee
01-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Any of you guys been there? If so, got any go to or no go food and beverage recommendations for us? We go on the 2nd of February just in case someone is out that way...thanks
nancee

There was some great food at Deer Valley the last time I went out there to ski.

Jorge
01-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Any of you guys been there? If so, got any go to or no go food and beverage recommendations for us? We go on the 2nd of February just in case someone is out that way...thanks
nancee

Emilio's for mexican food. Hit and miss though. There's a BBQ place that is supposed to be pretty good, but I've never tried it and can't remember the name now. Clarkes Market for some decent Deli type sandwiches and snacks.

I forgot the beverage portion. O'Bannons Irish Pub. Take cash.

nancee
01-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Thanks Jorge!!! Cash, hmmmmm............................that's a novel concept!!! Will check these out and report back
nancee

Emilio's for mexican food. Hit and miss though. There's a BBQ place that is supposed to be pretty good, but I've never tried it and can't remember the name now. Clarkes Market for some decent Deli type sandwiches and snacks.

I forgot the beverage portion. O'Bannons Irish Pub. Take cash.

Jorge
01-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Thanks Jorge!!! Cash, hmmmmm............................that's a novel concept!!! Will check these out and report back
nancee

They don't take plastic. It nearly ruined my night.