PDA

View Full Version : KCBS Awards banquet 2007

BBQchef33
01-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Anyone plan on going to the KCBS awards banquet?

Im considering going if we got some others heading over there too..

or maybe..... lets re-phrase the question.

Brethren Bash at the KCBS Awards banquet.. Jan 20. Whos in!! Party starts at Paddy O'Quigleys on Friday, Banquet on Saturday.. $27.00 PP :wink: :mrgreen: Hotel $56 per night.

Plowboy
01-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Phil,

If you want to sit with Jeff_In_KC and I, we have two spots at our table that we are trying to fill. It would be an honor.

I posted a roll call earlier. Do a search. <Man, that was fun to say. ;-) >

Todd

Plowboy
01-02-2007, 12:02 AM
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21122&highlight=banquet

Here it is. Yes, we want to get the Brethren together. I think Jeff is getting a room. My BIL, Randy, will have a room there, too. I live about 5 miles away from the venue.

You are welcome at our place anytime!

BBQchef33
01-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Do a search. <Man, that was fun to say. ;-) >

Todd

yeah yeah.. ok..have your fun..

i remembered seeing it... so I looked and missed it.... Im gettin farkin old...

ok.. i will look into a flight.. I need a date... Greg?? Kick?? Spice?? someone?? Im not picky. :)

Jeff_in_KC
01-02-2007, 06:28 AM
Guys if you can make it quick, we do still have two spots left at our table we're trying to buy! We'd love to have you and a "date", Phil! If so, we'll be sending off our money tomorrow most likely. Maybe you can send it via pay pal? We're cutting things too tight til the 15th to cover anyone.

Due to work limitations on my surfing now (farkers!), I probably won't see any replies til tonight. My email is bigcreekbbq at earthlink dot net if you need any quick answers.

parrothead
01-02-2007, 07:23 AM
Sorry, Phil. I'll be in Porto Rico that day leaving on a cruise. I'll blow some sunshine and warmth your guys way.

HoDeDo
01-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Jeff- Didn't see this thread... I'm in - so who do I pay? You, Todd?

And Don't even start the comments, I can already hear them.... :oP

Plowboy
01-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Jeff- Didn't see this thread... I'm in - so who do I pay? You, Todd?

And Don't even start the comments, I can already hear them.... :oP

Pay Jeff. I'll PM you his email for Paypal.

Roo-B-Q'N
01-03-2007, 05:05 PM
So is Paddy O'Quigleys on Friday still a go??? Char and I were coming down Saturday for one of the roundtables. If something is happening on friday we might be able to come down for part of the bash.

Plowboy
01-03-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm up for it.

HoDeDo
01-03-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm in for whatever....

lunchlady
01-03-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm thinkin' I'll get to meet y'all there. I'm flying in Friday, which is the 19th.

Jeff_in_KC
01-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Andy, you're spending the night on Saturday, aren't you? Looks like the party will go on into the night! Think I'll bring along the colors for the hallway outside my room! hehehe!

HoDeDo
01-04-2007, 07:33 AM
Andy, you're spending the night on Saturday, aren't you? Looks like the party will go on into the night! Think I'll bring along the colors for the hallway outside my room! hehehe!

I hadn't planned on it... Had to pay off the work on my house (The last 1/4 of the $4K) So I am basically straped until next month. A hotel room isn't in the cards! I dug into the double secret probation BBQ stash to come to the banquet :shock: . But, I will party it up with ya. I'll just start my path to sobrity a little earlier than you guys - and then document some of the highlights in digital splendor :twisted: Copies to the highest bidder, of course.

Jeff_in_KC
01-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Bastage!!!! You wouldn't do that to a brother, would you? See ya at lunch. Wayne... Bob... you guys in for $4 burger day at Paddy's?

scottyd
01-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Hey brothers I already going I have a spot at a table with some south dakota, iowa and wisconsin people. But it would be great to meet the lot of you guys. I will be getting in sometime friday early afternoon.

Andy I will be with John from parrothead smokers and some others.

HoDeDo
01-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Hey brothers I already going I have a spot at a table with some south dakota, iowa and wisconsin people. But it would be great to meet the lot of you guys. I will be getting in sometime friday early afternoon.

Andy I will be with John from parrothead smokers and some others.

Sounds good man! I will look for ya when we get there. Wayne and the rest of the bellevue crew will be around....

scottyd
01-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Sounds good man! I will look for ya when we get there. Wayne and the rest of the bellevue crew will be around....

good it should be a great time. see you and the gang on the 19 or the 20 in kc

Roo-B-Q'N
01-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Just to get things straight ... Looks like KCBS is hosting something on Friday for those going to the banquet on Saturday. Is the Brethren still on for Paddy O'Quigleys on friday? If so who is in?

Plowboy
01-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Just to get things straight ... Looks like KCBS is hosting something on Friday for those going to the banquet on Saturday. Is the Brethren still on for Paddy O'Quigleys on friday? If so who is in?

I'm in.

HoDeDo
01-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Just keep me posted. I'm game for whatever!!!

HoDeDo
01-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Anyone plan on going to the KCBS awards banquet?

Im considering going if we got some others heading over there too..

or maybe..... lets re-phrase the question.

Brethren Bash at the KCBS Awards banquet.. Jan 20. Whos in!! Party starts at Paddy O'Quigleys on Friday, Banquet on Saturday.. $27.00 PP :wink: :mrgreen: Hotel $56 per night.

So are you in Phil? What did the boss say?

Jeff_in_KC
01-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Just got on (can't at work any longer)... Phil is in, Andy. I dropped by KCBS on my lunch hour and hand delivered our list and money for the table (me, Tammy, you, Phil, Plowboy, Mrs. Plowboy, Plowboy #2 and Mrs. Plowboy #2). I asked Steph if she could get us as close as possible to Mokan and Squeal. Phil needs to meet the girls. They'll never be the same again. :lol:

Tammy and I will be going up on Saturday morning to help set everything up and check in to our room. I MIGHT go party on Friday night if I find a place to crash without there being funky colored boxers as part of the deal! :lol:

HoDeDo
01-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Tammy and I will be going up on Saturday morning to help set everything up and check in to our room. I MIGHT go party on Friday night if I find a place to crash without there being funky colored boxers as part of the deal! :lol:

Guess that depends on if they have the winter lager on tap :twisted:

Plowboy
01-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Just got on (can't at work any longer)... Phil is in, Andy. I dropped by KCBS on my lunch hour and hand delivered our list and money for the table (me, Tammy, you, Phil, Plowboy, Mrs. Plowboy, Plowboy #2 and Mrs. Plowboy #2). I asked Steph if she could get us as close as possible to Mokan and Squeal. Phil needs to meet the girls. They'll never be the same again. :lol:

Welcome to crash at my place.

Jeff_in_KC
01-08-2007, 09:03 PM
Welcome to crash at my place.

Appreciate it, Todd but if I'm drinking, the only place I'm "crashing" is somewhere under the Clarion Hotel roof! LOL! I learned MY lesson about eleven years ago! :shock:

Jeff_in_KC
01-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Guess that depends on if they have the winter lager on tap :twisted:

That's not the woody beer, Andy. :wink: :lol:

Plowboy
01-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Phil could be in the running for the person who came the furthest to the banquet.

Jeff_in_KC
01-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Phil could be in the running for the person who came the furthest to the banquet.

Yeah! And wait til he gets a load of the prize they give THAT guy! LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Plowboy
01-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Yeah! And wait til he gets a load of the prize they give THAT guy! LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Atomic Wedgie

BBQchef33
01-08-2007, 09:28 PM
im stopping at kicks house, so technically, im coming from columbia. :)

Jeff_in_KC
01-08-2007, 09:30 PM

HUH??? Are you flying in to St. Louis instead of Kansas City?

BBQchef33
01-08-2007, 09:33 PM
nope, just trying to avoid the boobie prize,

unless of course its the boobie prizes in DrBBQ's avatar.

Jeff_in_KC
01-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Hell, I just hope he brings them along!

Plowboy
01-08-2007, 10:04 PM
unless of course its the boobie prizes in DrBBQ's avatar.

Now there's a Dish that bites back! Grrrrr...

Solidkick
01-09-2007, 12:28 PM

No! No! NOOOOO!!! It was Jay in the picture, not me!! I'm not that kind of guy! you two need some "alone" time.....:cool:

Not that there's anything wrong with it........:eek:

brdbbq
01-09-2007, 12:43 PM
No! No! NOOOOO!!! It was Jay in the picture, not me!! I'm not that kind of guy! you two need some "alone" time.....:cool:

Not that there's anything wrong with it........:eek:

So a threesome is out of the question ?

Jeff_in_KC
01-09-2007, 09:58 PM
I guess I'm partly to blame...