PDA

View Full Version : Went to San Diego...

Smoker
12-01-2006, 01:57 PM
... A few weeks ago to see family. They took me to an all you can eat Chinese buffet(cause it's the best in town they said). I was starving and grabbed me a plate of food and sat down. It was horrible. All of it. Everything tasted funky. They are all chowing down and I am starving to death in San Diego. I look over my uncles shoulder and I see a Jack in the Box. I get up, walk outside, cross the street like a NYer in the middle of traffic and order 2 super tacos a large fry and a coke to go. Walked back into the chinese buffet place and sat down and pulled out my tacos and gorged myself while they stared at me with their mouths open. They said you can't do that and I told them if the food didn't suck I wouldn't have to. I already paid for the Chinese food, I'm just not eating it.

Anyways.....

There is a breakfast place in Chula Vista that is a MUST visit if you are in town. They specialize in 6 egg omelet's. I get the 6 egg omelet with shredded beef, peppers, onions and cheese. Top it off with some home made salsa. It comes with home fries and a side of pancakes. All for $8.00. Most people have them cut it in the kitchen and put it on 2 plates (first Pic is one order split in 2).

Address

Family House of Pancakes
562 Broadway
Chula Vista, CA 91910
(619) 425-5133Address

http://entertainment.signonsandiego.com/profiles/places/109510

backyardchef
12-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Hell yea! That looks farking awesomehttp://elouai.com/images/yahoo/32.gif

Glad your cholesterol is all better......:icon_shy

Jorge
12-01-2006, 02:21 PM
That's a burrito wrapped in fried eggs....and I'm hungry now.

Smoker
12-01-2006, 02:21 PM
"Glad your cholesterol is all better......"

Better-yes Low-No

tommykendall
12-01-2006, 03:03 PM
You're supposed eat Mexican food in San Diego, not farking Chinese food. That breakfast looks killer though.

Smoker
12-01-2006, 03:19 PM
You're supposed eat Mexican food in San Diego, not farking Chinese food. That breakfast looks killer though.

Thats why I ran to Jack in the Box. And It's worth a drive down south to hit that pancake house.

BrooklynQ
12-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Damn that looks good.

Smoker
12-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Damn that looks good.

And all for $8.

G$
12-01-2006, 05:27 PM
You lost me at "tacos from Jack in the Box". Please don't do that anymore. Blech.

The Eggurito looks awesome though.

Smoker
12-01-2006, 06:07 PM
You lost me at "tacos from Jack in the Box". Please don't do that anymore. Blech.

The Eggurito looks awesome though.

You mean you dont like the paste they call beef that they shove in those taco shells before they dunk it in grease?

I wish we had a JITB here in NY. They are long gone

G$
12-10-2006, 07:23 PM
You mean you dont like the paste they call beef that they shove in those taco shells before they dunk it in grease?

I wish we had a JITB here in NY. They are long gone

Dont forget the american cheese slice and greased lettuce. THEN in to more greese.

VitaminQ
12-10-2006, 07:42 PM
I'm with G$. If you had to go to Jack-in-the-Box, then the Chinese must have been absolute chit.

that omelet, though . . . now you're talking! Looks awesome!