PDA

View Full Version : The Jack Blog

Q Haven
10-25-2006, 07:16 AM
Hey Brethren,

Hit the road for our first of hopefully many trips to "The Jack" yesterday. I will be posting as much as possible in my blog to give updates from the road from our rookie team experiencing the event for the first time.

http://tedlorson.blogspot.com/

Hope to meet some of you there!

CTSmokehouse
10-25-2006, 03:14 PM
Best Wishes Ted and Q Haven! Looking forward to reading about your experience.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

backyardchef
10-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Good luck, Ted! Seems like you're doing pretty dang well for a rookie. :biggrin:

lunchlady
10-26-2006, 09:58 AM
SWEET!! Great blog, Ted! I know you'll keep us posted. and thanks again for the internet in LP...

enjoy this trip, I am so jealous I could spit, but so pumped and rooting for you guys, it is AWESOME! Bring home some jugs and as many pictures as you can get away with!!!

lunchlady

Q Haven
10-26-2006, 10:35 PM
Thanks Michelle, I wish you guys could be here too. I know you will be here soon, you're too good not to!

I got a couple of pictures up, there will be lots more on our web site when it's all over!

Nitrofly
10-27-2006, 04:30 AM
ted
thank you for your very kind words on your blog.
lunchmeat will get there someday. I hope you guys
have a great time. Make us all proud, bring back some
bling.

Q Haven
10-31-2006, 06:24 AM
Final blog from our trip to the Jack has been posted. It's kind of long, as I tend to be a real windbag! Pictures are also posted at our web site under pics. More pics will be added in the coming days.

We did get a ribbon for 10th place dessert, but no jugs. Had an incredible time.

SmokeInDaEye
10-31-2006, 10:00 AM
Great blog, Ted! You all have so much to be proud of this year. And congrats on the desert!

CTSmokehouse
11-01-2006, 01:59 AM
Ted,

Thanks for sharing your experience. You have had quite an adventure! I'm not a dessert person but it sure looks good!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff