PDA

View Full Version : went to moonies

jbounds286
10-05-2014, 01:02 AM
today i ate at moonies TEXAS bbq...it was great...they do things right. just like back home.... unlike most of these moronic bbq places in georgia. brisket point sliced, jalapeno cheddar sausage, mac n cheese, beans, and white bread...FTW

pjtexas1
10-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Nothing like feeling you are back home! Maybe one day we might let you come back.:grin:

jbounds286
10-05-2014, 12:56 PM
how is me going down the street to eat a road trip? lol i dont understand the thread move

Ron_L
10-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Is the thread about cooking or equipment? Nope...

Brethren Road Trips The travel logs of our members. Q- joints, restaurants, entertainment, reviews while we travel around the 50 states. Also, Post here for a shout out to members to meet up with while on the road.

Is it about a Q-joint or restaurant? Yep...

BobBrisket
10-05-2014, 01:39 PM
how is me going down the street to eat a road trip? lol i dont understand the thread move

If people would take a few minutes to read the header for each sub forum and then place their thread in the right place from the beginning, it would save us the work and then also save us the explanation about the the move. When it's in the right place from the start, then there is no question. The distance travelled or walked is not the issue, it's about a restaurant and a review as Ron stated^^^^^^^.

Just a thought.

Bob

jbounds286
10-05-2014, 05:40 PM
gotcha! thanks for the explanation ron. thanks for the same explanation...again bob lol

gtr
10-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Sounds great!

I'm still trying to get used to the new meaning of "FTW". It meant something completely different when I was coming up!

Thanks for the report - I hope to check out that spot one day.

BobBrisket
10-05-2014, 06:14 PM
gotcha! thanks for the explanation ron. thanks for the same explanation...again bob lol

You are welcome, again! Lol