PDA

View Full Version : Thank you from QUEFORTHETROOPS

jeffry1970
06-09-2014, 12:02 PM
Thank you to everyone that competed, judged or just attended our event.
This was our best event yet with 65 teams. Those that have been there from the start have seen this contest evolve into what it is now.
Perfect weather, two of the food vendors sold out! Overall not many issues.
Hope everyone had fun.

Thank you for your support!

timzcardz
06-09-2014, 12:25 PM
No, THANK YOU for a GREAT event.

We had a great time, and are looking forward to being back next year.

Pig Headed
06-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Had a great time, (till awards that is LOL). Will be back next year. Save our spot for us please.

rhazzon
06-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Jeff, you did a fantastic job with the event! From the outside looking in everything went off without a hitch. Wish the gentlemen from the USO would've had a time limit :), but that's another story. Seriously, a job well done. Will be back next year for sure!

BaggerBill
06-09-2014, 06:01 PM
We had a great time, you put on great competition. We'll be back!

Willy's Q Shack

jeffry1970
06-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate it.
That guy john is a talker, I've heard his speech so many times I have it memorized.
Weather was absolutely perfect!

Eatin Smoke
06-09-2014, 08:15 PM
I happen to be in town visiting family for the weekend and was able to stop by for a few hours. Seemed to be a first class event.......congrats on your success!

BBQchef33
06-09-2014, 09:51 PM
This contest hates me(or at least the judges do).. my 2 WORST finishes in 10 years of competing are both from here.. But i love the contest, great venue, great weather, and if jeff asks me one more time if I need anything, im gonna ask him to send someone to cook for me. :) Actually, when i discovered I forgot the lid to my WSM, he gave me his kettle lid which worked pretty decent.

had a great time.. a lot of fun and lots of laughs.. will be back! Thanks jeff for a great event.:eusa_clap

joemat
06-09-2014, 10:16 PM
I have only been in a couple of KCBS competitions but this seemed to be very well organized and executed. From arrival to departure it was a real pleasure.

Thanks Jeff. Looking forward to next year.

turtle
06-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Thanks for a great event. The weather was perfect. My only suggestion for next year is please move the generator. We were located next to it and it was extremely loud.

We'll be back next year. Hopefully not next to the generator.

Lori Daniels
Burnt Side Down

jeffry1970
06-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Unfortunately someone always has to be next to the generator. The generator, wire, electrical panders and labor are all donated. When I talk to other event organizers electric service is one of the bigger expenses.
I will do my best to get it out of the way for next year

markG
06-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Thanks for getting me in there Jeff! Great competition. Horrible results for my team, but look forward to heading back next year!