PDA

View Full Version : Ontario, Canada new member

Crazy Canuck
05-15-2014, 01:12 PM
Good Day all,

Crazy Canuck here. New member as of yesterday and already spending too much time on this forum. lol. I am somewhat a novice to the bbq scene but have jumped right with a medium green egg, which i found too small so upgrated to a large Safire, a Louisian CS-680 and a typical natual gas grill. I have plans to make a wood fired pizza oven but my wife says i've already taken enough back yard real estate!

The CS smoker is new to me and looking forward to trying out some Brisket on it. The Safire was not quite large enough to give it a go.

Looking forward to all the advice and chatter and will hopefully add my 2 cents in when possible.

Cheers
Keith

Blythewood BBQ'er
05-15-2014, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the Brethren!

Crazy Canuck
05-15-2014, 01:40 PM
Hey Thanks Bly,

question for you or anyone who can answer. how do you add the list of items you have at the bottom of your posts without having to write it in each time?

bignburlyman
05-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Welcome Crazy Canuck.

To answer the question if you go to the upper tool bar there is a button "User CP" . Click that and you will see a column on the left "Your Control Panel" . If you look down about 2 inches you will see "Setting and Options" , and in that block is "Edit Signature". Make your changes and there you are.

Ron_L
05-15-2014, 02:49 PM
Welocme to the asylum, Keith!

10-8
05-15-2014, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the Brethren from one new member to another. Your going to love the wealth of knowledge here.