PDA

View Full Version : Bash Photos

djmarko
06-25-2006, 02:37 PM
OK guys here we go with some photos of this years bash.

MrSmoker
06-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Thanks for pics Rich,thats better than the webcam.

Brauma
06-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Awesome pics. Now... who's who?

JohnMcD348
06-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Man, wish I could've been there. Oh well one of these days............

bbqbull
06-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Wow, looks like on huge farkin eatfest.....Wished the fark I coulda made the bash......Hopefully next year. Great pics. Wished there were names of the folks who made the journey to Phils place.
Mike

djmarko
06-25-2006, 05:44 PM
I'll do my best to supply names for the photos. If I get anyones name wrong I apologize. Starting from the top will be photo #1.

1.Front left Brian, Bob, TK-Tommy Kendall, behind TK to the left Parrothead-Greg, towards the back in dark shirt & hat Chad, sitting with dark hat white shirt JRICK33,Fatdad-Mark & PQBBQ-Quinn.
2.Self explanatory
3.Starting from front right, BigMista-Neal, Mostly hidden next to Mista, Parrothead, Gman, Bob, PQBBQ, Fatdad & JRICK33.
4. Self explanatory
5.Front left Cabo, Bob holding cup & TK.
6.From left, Jorge, TK,& Chad
7.On the left taking a quick nap, Fatdad, PQBBQ
8.Front left, BrooklynQ, Bigmista, Gman, Cabo & Greg & Nancee from Purple Turtle.

If I made any mistakes somebody please correct me.

MilitantSquatter
06-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Looks like you got 'em all Rich...

(I have a few more.... How do these go into an album from the main page with the previous bashes ?)

Here's a few more of misc pictures along with Neil (Big Mista) prepping some spares with his homemade rub and sauce along with Brian (brdbbq) rubbing down a brisket and Dave (Chad) injecting another brisket and Poobah finishing up the ABT's with Brooklyn Q, Fat Dad, Charlie Beasley and Bob in the background.

Brauma
06-25-2006, 09:33 PM
I sure hope somebody helped Phil with all the trash you farkers created. Oh wait, Phil probably has a garbageman. This will be a funny arse picture: the mountain of trash on the curbside then the trashman cussing you when he gets his first glimpse of it.

You'll need to excuse me. I'll think of chit like that.

racer_81
06-25-2006, 10:36 PM
I thought the guy in the longhorn shirt was "some local guy".

BBQchef33
06-25-2006, 11:02 PM
I added an album in the Bash photo gallery. Anyone can add photos for now.. if you have a lot, ZIP them together and sedn me the file, i can load them up in bulk.

Jorge
06-26-2006, 07:41 AM
I thought the guy in the longhorn shirt was "some local guy".

I think he's still drunk too.

brdbbq
06-26-2006, 07:44 AM
Whats on the thermometer of thatsmoker in bottom set of pictures ? :roll:

Mark
06-26-2006, 08:52 AM
Ya'll look pretty malnourished and dehydrated.

Mark
06-26-2006, 08:57 AM
And all I see in the Bash photos is ZERO. Ya'll must been smoking some pretty good $hit.

BBQchef33
06-26-2006, 09:17 AM
technical difficulties getting the viewing permissions so everyone can add photos.

If anyone wants the photos email them to me so i can put them in. I will have the security fixed later this afternoon.

pqbbq
06-26-2006, 01:06 PM
I added an album in the Bash photo gallery. Anyone can add photos for now.. if you have a lot, ZIP them together and sedn me the file, i can load them up in bulk.

I think the best deal is to mail you a CD 324 MB (340,262,912 bytes)-

What do you think?

I planned on editing out ones I thought would be inappropriate for anyone - and I mean ANYONE but me to see - but I haven't deleated any.

I think someone stole my camera when I took that last nap and deleated all the pictures of FatDad playing Nekked Twister with those Island girls that showed up real late.

Bigmista
06-26-2006, 01:37 PM

What address do you want me to send the zip file too?

Smoker
06-26-2006, 02:07 PM
I think someone stole my camera when I took that last nap and deleated all the pictures of FatDad playing Nekked Twister with those Island girls that showed up real late.

I tell ya Fatdad really surprised me with that naked twister. He had moves I've never seen before.....

......And I lived in Bangkok for a year!!!!!!

BrooklynQ
06-26-2006, 02:09 PM

Umm - they weren't girls. He just thought they were.

BBQchef33
06-26-2006, 03:20 PM
we can transfer the files using yahoo messenger. In messenger, choose "actions" then "send a file", click on my name and navigate to the file location.

Bigmista
06-26-2006, 03:24 PM
I got all of my photos loaded in the phot album now. Go take a look.

Jorge
06-26-2006, 03:36 PM
What address do you want me to send the zip file too?

UNless I'm mistaken the guy you captioned as ciret is actually jrick. On the other hand my recollection of that weekend could be a little skewed:oops:

It was great to finally meet you! Please let me know when you and MrsMista make a trip to Texas. It would be great to see you again and spend a little more time visiting. I also need to work out my address issues, because I could become a paying customer for that sauce of yours. I normally don't care for sauce, but yours is as good or better than anything I've come across.
Take Care,
George

FatDad
06-26-2006, 03:40 PM
I normally don't care for sauce, but yours is as good or better than anything I've come across.
Take Care,
George

I got paired with Mista in Sauce Trade and he gave me a bottle of
his secret formula.
I got one problem......
How can I possibly find something to send to him that could top
what he makes.
Fantastic sauce Mista !!!

BBQchef33
06-26-2006, 04:11 PM
I got all of my photos loaded in the phot album now. Go take a look.

oh yeah..., forgot to tell ya's John fixed the album..:wink:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album58&op=modload&file=index&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

brdbbq
06-26-2006, 04:25 PM
I tell ya Fatdad really surprised me with that naked twister. He had moves I've never seen before.....

......And I lived in Bangkok for a year!!!!!!

A Broadcast Email is floating around work right now. :eek:

FatDad
06-26-2006, 04:27 PM

Thanks Buddy !!

Bigmista
06-26-2006, 04:37 PM
UNless I'm mistaken the guy you captioned as ciret is actually jrick. On the other hand my recollection of that weekend could be a little skewed:oops:

It was great to finally meet you! Please let me know when you and MrsMista make a trip to Texas. It would be great to see you again and spend a little more time visiting. I also need to work out my address issues, because I could become a paying customer for that sauce of yours. I normally don't care for sauce, but yours is as good or better than anything I've come across.
Take Care,
George

That's what happens when you listen to people thru a bottle of tequilla. I'll go back and change it.

I'll be sure and let you know when we are coming to Texas so we can hang out. I had a ball and can't wait to see everyone again.

pqbbq
06-26-2006, 04:47 PM

Didn't send it to me at work!

But I don't care - I was there!

BBQchef33
06-26-2006, 06:21 PM
i fixed the Ciret/jrick stuff in the gallery....

and someone SWIPED MY BOTTLE OF MISTASAUCE!!!!!

SKANKS!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Kevin
06-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Great pics guys. Even though I was unable to attend, I sure enjoyed the banter and pics. Thanks.

Bigmista
06-26-2006, 06:56 PM
i fixed the Ciret/jrick stuff in the gallery....

and someone SWIPED MY BOTTLE OF MISTASAUCE!!!!!

SKANKS!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

There was some in one of the fridges. Check around.

brucesieg
06-26-2006, 07:36 PM
phil i put half a bottle of mista sauce in the garage fridge, there was also one bottle in that big box of rubs we brought in the kitchen for you to wipe down

ZILLA
06-26-2006, 09:05 PM
Who's the guy in all that tacky Texas Long Horn gear. :-P

BBQchef33
06-26-2006, 09:16 PM
phil i put half a bottle of mista sauce in the garage fridge, there was also one bottle in that big box of rubs we brought in the kitchen for you to wipe down

cool!!!! Ok, so u aint skanks. :twisted:

brucesieg
06-26-2006, 10:00 PM
thanks boss

tommykendall
06-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Might be skanks but not thieves

BBQchef33
06-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Might be skanks but not thieves

right.. thieves steal cash and cars..

skanks takes a mans sauce!!.. :shock:

seriously, i left all the sauces in the goodie pile and forgot to take one for me.. I'm glad brucesieg skanked one up for me. :twisted: :mrgreen:

Jorge
06-27-2006, 07:56 AM
Who's the guy in all that tacky Texas Long Horn gear. :-P

He looks like the sort of guy that might plant a couple of tacky orange flags in your yard for you to find when you come out to get the paper some morning.....or maybe use a bunch of OU stuff right before the game in October.....:wink:

VitaminQ
06-27-2006, 08:16 AM
He looks like the sort of guy that might plant a couple of tacky orange flags in your yard for you to find when you come out to get the paper some morning.....or maybe use a bunch of OU stuff right before the game in October.....:wink:

Boy that would be a heck of a guy to give you some OU stuff! What a kindly, generous, upstanding sort!

jrick33
06-27-2006, 09:38 AM
Don't know who that Texas guy was....wouldn't give us his name, or where he lived....but he sure made some killer "carne guisada".....How was that Jorge.

Jorge
06-27-2006, 09:50 AM
Don't know who that Texas guy was....wouldn't give us his name, or where he lived....but he sure made some killer "carne guisada".....How was that Jorge.

You may now immigrate to Texas, and the check is in the mail.

Jorge
07-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Don't they look cozy?

FatDad
07-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Thanks Jorge.....I needed that memory today

pqbbq
07-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Don't they look cozy?

The best part of the ride to Phil's house was the railroad tracks!

Phil made sure those two felt real good about each other!

The_Kapn
07-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Awright--tell me that is an optical illusion :twisted:

If that is the lapdance it looks like..........., Bashes are too frisky for me :lol:

TIM

Jorge
07-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Awright--tell me that is an optical illusion :twisted:

If that is the lapdance it looks like..........., Bashes are too frisky for me :lol:

TIM

You'll have to ask those two about the ride and how well they know each other now. The did luck out that Phil couldn't take the railroad tracks at 50 MPH as he usually does:shock:

FatDad
07-02-2006, 04:59 PM
You'll have to ask those two about the ride and how well they know each other now. The did luck out that Phil couldn't take the railroad tracks at 50 MPH as he usually does:shock:

LMAO.....Very thankfull traffic was slow.:lol: