PDA

View Full Version : You Should Try the Flat Irons - Brethren Only Special

srfshane
04-10-2014, 12:17 PM
When you run an ecommerce store, there are always those items that you've had, and you know are great, but really don't sell as much as you think they should. Our Flat Iron steaks are one of those items. I had one last week and it reminded just how awesome they are. Great as a steak, but I have to tell you that fajitas, quesadillas and nachos are spectacular with it as well.

Today through this weekend I have a special offer for just the Brethren. Buy a 2-pack of our 14-17 lb. briskets, and I'll throw in a Flat Iron so you can see for yourself. Here's the link to the special Brethren-only bundle: http://www.snakeriverfarms.com/products/bbq-brethren-brisket-and-flat-iron-combo-pack/

Let us know what you think!

srfshane
04-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Also - pretty cool video on how they prepare the SRF Flat Iron at Michael Mina's restaurant Bourbon Steak San Francisco (http://www.bourbonsteaksf.com/): http://vimeo.com/45728379

landarc
04-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Thanks for that deal, I am gonna have to figure out how to make this happen. How long is the special going to last?

DanB
04-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Good deal but shippping kills it for me.
DanB

Untraceable
04-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Sold me bud

deguerre
04-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Good deal but shippping kills it for me.
DanB

Whoa! 90+bucks to Memphis.

srfshane
04-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Until Monday morning.

Thanks for that deal, I am gonna have to figure out how to make this happen. How long is the special going to last?

Timmy Mac
04-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Thanks placed an order thanks Shane!!!

srfshane
04-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Glad some of you guys are able to take advantage!

RE: shipping. I know, it sucks. Just so you know, we don't take any profit on shipping, it's a pure pass-through cost. Being located in the Northwest has a ton of advantages, but one of the negatives is that it's a long haul to anywhere in the south or the east. We're working on a few things that we hope will have an impact on this, I'll keep you guys posted.

deguerre
04-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Glad some of you guys are able to take advantage!

RE: shipping. I know, it sucks. Just so you know, we don't take any profit on shipping, it's a pure pass-through cost. Being located in the Northwest has a ton of advantages, but one of the negatives is that it's a long haul to anywhere in the south or the east. We're working on a few things that we hope will have an impact on this, I'll keep you guys posted.

Trust me, I know the truth of what your saying on shipping. I also know from word of mouth that the product is outstanding, and I'd love to try some one day. Glad you're here, and as you said, that some folks are getting the opportunity. :thumb::thumb:

rev0jace
04-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Those look great, to bad I will be out of town for a couple more weeks.

Dex
04-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Ill be ordering mine tomorrow Shane!

Untraceable
04-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Whoa! 90+bucks to Memphis.

More you buy the lesser it breaks down. :)

To be honest the shipping always scared me away but after breaking it down between 2 briskets, save an extra 20 on 2, and throw in a 40 dollar steak, it looks much better

Dex
04-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Start drinking 30 minutes before ordering... it makes clicking much easier :wacko:

I cant wait to try them... SRF virgin right here.

srfannella
04-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Those look great, to bad I will be out of town for a couple more weeks.

We accept delivery dates out for 30 days. So you can easily order today and have it delivered when you are back in town.