PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch

srfshane
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch are proud to offer the finest beef & pork products available for competitive and backyard BBQ. From Snake River Farms American Wagyu (Kobe) Beef and Kurobuta Pork to Double R Ranch hand-cut, perfectly aged Northwest beef each brand has unique offerings perfect for those interested in the exciting world of Competitive BBQ and those just looking to truly impress family and friends with their backyard BBQ skills.

Our forums are a place to ask questions, find the latest news and promotions and ultimately a place where we encourage you to share your photos, stories and competition results for the rest of our fans to see. Our mission is to continue to provide the best products we can for our BBQ fans and we can’t do that without you, so if you have a question or just want to brag how great you’re doing using our product, we want to hear it!

We’re a company founded on real people and when you’re here you’re talking to the people who are behind the scenes daily at Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch. When you see posts and messages from srfannella and srfshane you’re really talking to our Customer Success Manager, Annella Kelso and the e-Commerce President, himself, Shane Vaughan. So please, feel free to engage with us because we couldn’t do this without you.

Snake River Farms offers a full BBQ line including products ranging from Grand Champion winning American Wagyu Briskets (available in 3 sizes) to Tri-tips and Kurobuta Pork Baby Backs, Collars and Shoulders. Find our entire product line at www.snakeriverfarms.com

Double R Ranch offers a variety of products perfect for the backyard BBQ. From perfectly aged tri-tips and steaks to our colossal bone-in ribeye known as the Cowboy Chop, our entire product line can be found at www.thedoublerranch.com.

About Snake River Farms & Double R Ranch
Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch are both brands of Agri Beef Co (http://agribeef.com/)., a family owned and operated company based in Boise, Idaho. Founded in 1968 by Robert Rebholtz, Sr., Agri Beef has remained one of the most respected companies in the beef industry. Adhering to principals of sustainability, total quality, animal well-being and responsible business, Agri Beef Co. has developed a truly unique production model incorporating a portfolio of the highest quality brands in the U.S.

Teamfour
04-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Welcome. Do you offer a discount code for Brethren?

deguerre
04-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Love the pork, but too rich for my blood, even with a discount. Perhaps for a once a year or so kind of thing though. I'm sure the Comp folks will love it.

landarc
04-08-2014, 07:20 PM
I love the beef and the briskets are killer. Although, from time to time, I can find the burgers, which are also great and cheap enough to eat often

srfshane
04-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome all. Teamfour...we don't offer a blanket discount for Brethren, but keep your eyes here for special Brethren-only offers.

jasonjax
07-04-2014, 01:26 AM
Hey guys,

I'm on mailing lists for SRF and DD.

Are these two separate products? IE: a cowboy steak from DR will be different than one from SRF? Different herds/breeds etc.

I've been a bit confused about this for a while now.

Thanks!

P.S. I have been entirely happy with my purchases thus far. Great stuff.