PDA

View Full Version : ** Official *** Mecca Mega Bash Planning Thread

BBQchef33
06-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Ok this is the OFFICIAL planning thread. Today starts the 14 day countdown. Lets try not to hijack it to hell so I dont have to sift thru it.

First Re-answer the poll. I need a final headcount.

I am also adding a T-shirt size option to the poll, and allowing multiple anwers so u can answer attendance and size. So if you are a definate, please put your Tee-shirt size also so I can order shirts.

I will also use the roll call from the poll to send to our driving members instructions on how to get here

If anyone plans on making something unique, send me recipes(some of you have) so I can get the ingriedents. Better to post them here unless u want it to be a surprise.

I need airline arrival times from all travlers.

Instead of 200 cases of beer, I was considering getting a keg and 100 cases. Let me know your feelings on that.

Everyone must bring bedding(sheets/pillow) and towels for themselves.

Sleeping arrangments.

3 couches, 2 are called already..
2 recliners for anyone that can sleep in that and not wake up sore.

4 in the trailer, i am still working on another trailer.

If its nice out, we have had guys sleep in the hammocks and chase lounges. The living room floor is the obvious option.. for sleeping bags and air mattresses. I have 2 airmats, if any local guys have some more airmattress we can borrow, please bring them. We can also pitch a 10 man tent outside as long as its nice... Side of the house has room for small tents so if anyone has one of those and its easy to pack, bring it.. Sleeping is not a big priority at the bashes.. 4-5 hours at night is about it, and then we catch guys taking battle naps during the day. :twisted: There is also a motel about a mile away for anyone who feels the need, but we offer plumbing here too.

and lastly for my stuff... You guys always ask what u can bring, i require nothing for the party. Local rubs and sauces are good for letting everyone sample new stuff. But earlier bashes, some guys brought little bullchit stuff stuff for our hostess(my wife) and it seemed to work wonders when it came to her letting us take over the house for 3-4 days. ("They are all so nice" mod. ) So, if u can, anything/something for her makes it easier on me(us too). She also does NOT KNOW I ask this, so if u let on, i have no choice but to make you sleep with Parrothead and risk violation.

thats all I can think of now.. lets discuss Menu..

briskets, ribs, tequilla, chile, turds, beer, butts, cheese bread, tequilla, jerky, monster fatties, prime rib, strip steaks, tequilla, scallops wrapped in bacon.. oh. bacon.... rack attack sandwich... cheese steaks, tequilla, eqqs for breaksfasts.. lots of biscuits.. jorge is cookin stuff, so is greg.... more bacon.. etc..

FatDad
06-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Ok this is the OFFICIAL planning thread. Today starts the 14 day countdown. Lets try not to hijack it to hell so I dont have to sift thru it.

First Re-answer the poll. I need a final headcount.

I am also adding a T-shirt size option to the poll, and allowing multiple anwers so u can answer attendance and size. So if you are a definate, please put your Tee-shirt size also so I can order shirts. YES..3XL

I will also use the roll call from the poll to send to our driving members instructions on how to get here

If anyone plans on making something unique, send me recipes(some of you have) so I can get the ingriedents. Better to post them here unless u want it to be a surprise.

I need airline arrival times from all travlers. Thurs.afternoon
(will confirm time later)

Instead of 200 cases of beer, I was considering getting a keg and 100 cases. Let me know your feelings on that. Fine with me but
1 keg =7.1 cases

Everyone must bring bedding(sheets/pillow) and towels for themselves.

Sleeping arrangments.

3 couches, 2 are called already..
2 recliners for anyone that can sleep in that and not wake up sore.

4 in the trailer, i am still working on another trailer.

If its nice out, we have had guys sleep in the hammocks and chase lounges. The living room floor is the obvious option.. for sleeping bags and air mattresses. I have 2 airmats, if any local guys have some more airmattress we can borrow, please bring them. We can also pitch a 10 man tent outside as long as its nice... Side of the house has room for small tents so if anyone has one of those and its easy to pack, bring it.. Sleeping is not a big priority at the bashes.. 4-5 hours at night is about it, and then we catch guys taking battle naps during the day. :twisted: There is also a motel about a mile away for anyone who feels the need, but we offer plumbing here too.

and lastly for my stuff... You guys always ask what u can bring, i require nothing for the party. Local rubs and sauces are good for letting everyone sample new stuff. But earlier bashes, some guys brought little bullchit stuff stuff for our hostess(my wife) and it seemed to work wonders when it came to her letting us take over the house for 3-4 days. ("They are all so nice" mod. ) So, if u can, anything/something for her makes it easier on me(us too). She also does NOT KNOW I ask this, so if u let on, i have no choice but to make you sleep with Parrothead :eek: :eek: and risk violation.

thats all I can think of now.. lets discuss Menu..

briskets, ribs, tequilla, chile, turds, beer, butts, cheese bread, tequilla, jerky, monster fatties, prime rib, strip steaks, tequilla, scallops wrapped in bacon.. oh. bacon.... rack attack sandwich... cheese steaks, tequilla, eqqs for breaksfasts.. lots of biscuits.. jorge is cookin stuff, so is greg.... more bacon.. etc..

Looks good to me...where is the poll?

chad
06-08-2006, 06:50 PM
It looks like I'll be making the trip so reserve me a brisket and a butt and if you'll get some peach or apricot nectar and some beef broth I'll inject it and do a speed cooked one of each.

I think Charlie has me coming in 10-something PM on Thursday so I'll let you know.

I've been enjoying some Yengling lately so some porter or black & tan or their traditional lager would suite me fine - but then I don't really have a huge preference.

One of the couches in the living room or the LR floor is fine for me.

Thanks for hosting yet another Bash at Casa Rizzardi!

MilitantSquatter
06-08-2006, 08:25 PM
I'll be there Friday, going home to sleep and then back on Sat around noon

I'm taking a vacation day for Friday, so I'll be available early AM to lend a hand before things get too busy and could also swing a trip to the airport to help with a pickup if needed...

Keg and cases work... less bottles is always good. I'll bring some of my other favorite alcohol...Woodpecker Cider, Cider Jack or Hardcore Cider. I love it with BBQ.

Menu is real solid... I guess chicken is the bastard child of BBQ as it's excluded unless that counts as "etc."

Bigmista
06-08-2006, 09:04 PM
I arrive Thursday night at 10:55pm on Southwest. I'll make some Red Beans (I know, skip the rice).

2 bags small Red Beans (not kidneys)
Onion
Garlic
Salt
Cayenne
Black Pepper
Oregano
Cumin
Basil
Sausage

Sledneck
06-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Ice cream

MilitantSquatter
06-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Ice cream

If anyone's coming from Ohio/N.Kentucky and has a Graeter's nearby... I humbly request 6-12 pints of Graeter's Black Raspeberry Chip Ice Cream packed in dry ice... shipping to NY in dry ice is the cost killer.

http://www.graeters.com/pricing.cfm

chad
06-08-2006, 10:59 PM
After a second check, I'll be coming in around 7 p.m. Thursday on Useless Air (US Air)...

FatDad
06-09-2006, 02:09 AM
Arriving Delta Flight 4796 at 5:25 pm THURSDAY 22-JUN-06
at ISLIP
Please let me sleep with TK and PQBBQ...........LMAO
Trailer-Trailer-Trailer

parrothead
06-09-2006, 07:27 AM
Bob and I will be arriving on Friday at 12:20

I need
Lots of butter
lots of crushed garlic
anchovy paste 2 tubes
heavy cream
couple cans of cream of chicken
couple cans of cream of mushroom

Lots and lots of italian bread

Neil
06-09-2006, 09:07 AM
Have a great time guys.

djmarko
06-09-2006, 09:26 AM
Phil, I'm gonna take off Friday. I can help with whatever you need both Thursday after about 4:00 PM or all day Friday. Let me know what I can do.

CharlieBeasley
06-09-2006, 09:28 AM
Phil
I am driving in around noon on Friday I have a inflatable mattress and a pickup truck which can be used. I plan on bringing some drink Carbo Scotch Beer and Sweet tea and anything else you need I can help with just let me know. Meat, Veggies, or what ever. If anyone is flying into NYC Friday morning I can pick them up on the way by. Let Me know.

jrick33
06-09-2006, 01:37 PM
I will be there on saturday around noon, have to work the late shift on friday night so that's a no go.....

I'm going to bring some good fresh LI beer from Blue Point Brewery, maybe some of their Silver Medal "Toasted Lager".....
Should be going home again on sat. night unless you guys are still up to partying late, then I might need a lawn chair.....

BBQchef33
06-09-2006, 02:02 PM
FYI, on all the nights party usually goes till around 2AM+, a few stragglers push even that, then battle nap during the day.

chad
06-09-2006, 02:09 PM
FYI, on all the nights party usually goes till around 2AM+, a few stragglers push even that, then battle nap during the day.

Called "Tea (bag)" time!!:eek:

Plenty of Spam and Schaefer's is kept onhand for the photo ops!!:shock: :twisted:

Bigmista
06-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Phil told me NO VEGGIES!

pqbbq
06-09-2006, 03:56 PM
My flight arrival is the same as FadDad's.

Bigmista
06-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Hmmm...according to the poll there are 12 people and 11 shirts...

spicewine
06-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Really wanted to be there this time, but I am 7 Smokers behind with people chomping at my heals. I will be lucky to pull off a Vacation in July W/ the family. I guess someone will just have to be pissed off. I will send you guys some stickers ( a $50.00 value :grin: ) Party on!! I will be wishing that I was there!!

Spice

racer_81
06-09-2006, 06:58 PM

The thought of one of you guys nekkid from the waist up IS disgusting.

BrooklynQ
06-09-2006, 07:12 PM
The thought of one of you guys nekkid from the waist up IS disgusting.

It's for when we play who stole the kischka.

Bigmista
06-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey!! The kischka is off limits!!

pqbbq
06-09-2006, 07:26 PM
My flight arrival is the same as FadDad's.

My boss came up behind me at work while I was posting this little note and didn't get to finish it.

Had to spend the rest of the day with him - good thing we get along well.

My departure is a little later than FadDad's! Around noon.

If everyone is too hung over to take me to the airport, I will call a taxi.

FatDad
06-09-2006, 10:30 PM

Parrothead will be topless!!

Jeff_in_KC
06-10-2006, 01:23 AM
Damn! Wish I could be there! Are you Web cam enabled this year?

Solidkick
06-10-2006, 11:27 AM
I can't make it, gas prices too high.....LOL.....but I'll webcam with you. I think that qualifies me for another T-shirt.....:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

FatDad
06-10-2006, 02:49 PM
I can't make it, gas prices too high.....LOL.....but I'll webcam with you. I think that qualifies me for another T-shirt.....:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Wish you could make it so you could say "been there done that and
got a T-Shirt"
Here is a new sign for gas prices being too high.

cabo
06-11-2006, 03:25 PM
Let’s see,
Pooh, you only mentioned Tequila 3 times. That’s just wrong!!!!!:twisted:
I’m arriving at 11:42am on Friday and being picked up by GOD KNOWS WHO!!! As long as we don’t get locked up on the way. Should be at your place by 11:55am or maybe pm. I can’t tell yet…. I’ll just go with the flow!!!:eusa_clap
Chad, You’re coming???? Good I’ll have somebody to listen to!!!!:wink: Uhhh, You got bail money????:shock:
Sleeping arrangements, has to be the trailer, nobody will let me in the house, cause somebody said I snored...Hmmmph!!!:roll:
“Bob and I will be arriving on Friday at 12:20”
Greg, I’m glad you’re bringing a friend. I’m sure tired of out running you!!!!

“Parrothead will be topless!!
” God I hope not. There’s only so much a brother can stand!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mista
Originally Posted by Bigmista

No Problemo!!!! I think you & I can share one:wink: :wink: :wink: !!!!!!!!!!

pqbbq
06-11-2006, 04:43 PM
CABO I got a great idea!

WE can go to The Home Depot or some other hardward place when you get there, and buy some stuff and double up FatDad's CPAP machine and your snoring won't bother anyone!

FatDad you got another nose snout? All we would need is a little hose and a T!

I am sure someone there can hack the software to double the pressure coming out of the system! HINT Poohbah!

cabo
06-11-2006, 08:15 PM
CABO I got a great idea!

WE can go to The Home Depot or some other hardward place when you get there, and buy some stuff and double up FatDad's CPAP machine and your snoring won't bother anyone!

FatDad you got another nose snout? All we would need is a little hose and a T!

I am sure someone there can hack the software to double the pressure coming out of the system! HINT Poohbah!

Hmmmm, uh ya, we’ll see….. Oh yeah, I forgot the poll!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :eusa_clap

cabo
06-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Damn, forgot to put down the T-Size, it's Medium.
OK, I'm not as big as most of you. But, remember the little big man complex, I'm still meaner than Hell!!!!!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :razz: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yakfishingfool
06-12-2006, 08:33 AM
OK, got the go ahead, hoping to be down there friday into saturday, or coming Odark thrity saturday am and leaving in the evening. Scott

Bigmista
06-12-2006, 10:41 AM
0dark thirty? You mean right after the briskets go on?

BBQchef33
06-12-2006, 12:30 PM
OK, got the go ahead, hoping to be down there friday into saturday, or coming Odark thrity saturday am and leaving in the evening. Scott

There is no O'dark/thirty at a bash. :mrgreen:

You can just take over the pit for a few minutes while someone battlenaps.

Bigmista
06-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Mecca Bash...where it's never safe to sleep...

Yakfishingfool
06-12-2006, 05:47 PM
OK, added chastity belt to packing needs. I'm a bit scared :)

brdbbq
06-12-2006, 06:22 PM

Lock Pick Mod

Ron_L
06-12-2006, 06:42 PM

Why bother... Just bring lubricant.:eek: :eek: :eek:

FatDad
06-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Why bother... Just bring lubricant.:eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WTF

I hope that is not on Phil's list !!

BrooklynQ
06-12-2006, 08:48 PM
WTF

u prefer it dry?

FatDad
06-12-2006, 08:56 PM
WTF

u prefer it dry?

PHIL,
PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIST !! :shock: :shock: :shock:

racer_81
06-12-2006, 10:56 PM

Hijack? Who, us?

8-)

BBQchef33
06-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Hijack? Who, us?

8-)

uh.. yeah.. u saw that too huh?? :roll: I'll just scrubit later when I need to just get the shopping and flight info out of it..

PHIL,
PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIST !! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dad..

We have 2 on the list..
labeled CRISCO..
just below Pork Fat.

Dual use mod.

Sledneck
06-12-2006, 11:02 PM
so i glad i live local

BBQchef33
06-12-2006, 11:07 PM
Sleds having his tonsels out the day before the bash...

You get Ice cream

We are making a special batch for you..

Beer flavored, with rub for sprinkles and tequilla for syrup.

yummmmmmmmmmm

Sledneck
06-12-2006, 11:12 PM
No whip cream?

BBQchef33
06-12-2006, 11:16 PM
hmmm.... whip cream??

we can use chicken skin..:eek:

Sledneck
06-12-2006, 11:37 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/puking/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/puking/5.gif

BBQchef33
06-12-2006, 11:40 PM
i got it..

We can save some stuffing from the Buffalo turds.

kcquer
06-13-2006, 01:12 AM
We can save some stuffing from the Buffalo turds.

Don't let Bruce core the japs!!!

FatDad
06-13-2006, 01:56 AM
HOLY CHIT..............
What have I got myself into?????????????????

TK HELP ??
Wherever the fark you are.............

Bigmista
06-13-2006, 09:09 AM
There is no help...go with the flow...

BBQchef33
06-13-2006, 09:41 AM
Your asking TK for Help..

Not THATS funny..

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/albums/Bash3/res36292.jpg (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/)

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/albums/Bash3/res36298.jpg (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/)

found this while looking for that picture.. forgot all about it... We had a great goodie table this year.. everyone shipped or brought cases of stuff.. there was no shortage of rubs, thats for sure... i think i still have some of tony C's in a closet somewhere.. it was a big a$$ grab bag..

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/albums/general/POL_0077.jpg (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/)

chad
06-13-2006, 10:54 AM
That was B2...I've still got the gloves - though they are not very blue anymore.

Yakfishingfool
06-13-2006, 11:28 AM
so gifts are appropriate? Got a case of "surgical Lubricant" here in the office.....

BBQchef33
06-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Chad has that covered. .he brings Nupricanal.

2 birds with one stone..

Bigmista
06-13-2006, 01:04 PM
Chad has that covered. .he brings Nupricanal.

2 birds with one stone..

I don't want any nu pric anywhere near my anal.

brdbbq
06-13-2006, 01:09 PM
I don't want any nu pric anywhere near my anal.

What about Old ?

Bigmista
06-13-2006, 02:32 PM
What about no pric?

racer_81
06-13-2006, 06:00 PM
What about no pric?
Did somebody say "no pic"?

FatDad
06-13-2006, 06:33 PM
NUPERCAINAL
NUPERCAINAL
NUPERCAINAL

OUCH !!

MilitantSquatter
06-13-2006, 11:23 PM
OK... I think I'll vomit now... thanks !!

So, which one of you bad arses is gonna bring the Summer's Eve feminine wash for the trailer too ?

"Your life is hectic. So many roles to fill, so little time. A busy life like this requires confidence. That confidence is based on how you feel. Summer's Eve products make it easy to feel your best, which lets you do your best every day. So you can enjoy being a woman."

BBQchef33
06-14-2006, 08:00 AM
We left the coring and cleaning of a case of jalepenos to Brusesieg.... he obviously wasnt on top of cleaning the seeds and veins out..

After eating the buffalo turds that we made form those japs, rumor has it at around 4AM that tube of nupricainal was passed around like suntan lotion by the guys sleeping downstairs. :)

Bigmista
06-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Mmmm...turds.

Is it the 22nd yet?

BBQchef33
06-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Ran into a bit of a snag tonight. Boy scout council meeting..

1st order of business i was officially appointed "event coordinator" for our troop. I'm the party planner!!! ... campouts, fishing trips, skeet shooting, archery.. all outing... I come up with them and do the planning. I can handle that. :)

then comes a glich. They are having the final Court of Honor for this year. New one starts in July. Its a 10 mile canoe trip, ending at a camp ground where the scouts will setup camp, finish up any outstanding merit badges, advance to next rank and camp overnight.. I of course was elected to cook for 60 people(scouts and parents).. Pulled pork, Chicken, burgers and dogs.

When? June 24 :eek: :eek:

No problem.....:confused:

think we gotta cook a few butts and some chicken for the scouts to pick up Saturday afternoon.. dont think thats gonna be a problem. Is it ladies??? :wink:

kcquer
06-15-2006, 12:08 AM
think we gotta cook a few butts and some chicken for the scouts to pick up Saturday afternoon.. dont think thats gonna be a problem. Is it ladies???

Now there's a good reason to cook butts at a Bash!!

Bigmista
06-15-2006, 12:20 AM
So we get to cook, burp, cuss, drink and fart for a good cause?

BBQchef33
06-15-2006, 12:26 AM
yup.. .,maybe even throw in a few ABT's for the scout masters.

racer_81
06-15-2006, 07:39 AM
Noooooooooooooo!

Don't throw me that briar patch!

Noooooooooooooo!

Bre'r Rabbit Mod

chad
06-15-2006, 07:52 AM
Four butts ought to do it.

Did you order the brine pump or do I need to bring mine? :-D

David

Bigmista
06-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Chad wants to pump Phil's butt.

Pass it on...

Bigmista
06-15-2006, 09:55 AM
One week from today, I'm on a plane to MECCA!!!

Jorge
06-15-2006, 10:13 AM
Not intended as a hijack, but has anybody every saved any webcam footage using Yahoo? There was some gold last year! BCD, just about anything that came out of TK's mouth when he had his mic on.....

Bigmista
06-15-2006, 05:42 PM
This time next week I will be in the air headed for Mecca.

Hard to contain mod

Jorge
06-15-2006, 05:56 PM
This time next week I will be in the air headed for Mecca.

Hard to contain mod

Just wear Depends:wink:

cabo
06-15-2006, 09:35 PM
Ran into a bit of a snag tonight. Boy scout council meeting..

1st order of business i was officially appointed "event coordinator" for our troop. I'm the party planner!!! ... campouts, fishing trips, skeet shooting, archery.. all outing... I come up with them and do the planning. I can handle that. :)

then comes a glich. They are having the final Court of Honor for this year. New one starts in July. Its a 10 mile canoe trip, ending at a camp ground where the scouts will setup camp, finish up any outstanding merit badges, advance to next rank and camp overnight.. I of course was elected to cook for 60 people(scouts and parents).. Pulled pork, Chicken, burgers and dogs.

No problem.....:confused:

think we gotta cook a few butts and some chicken for the scouts to pick up Saturday afternoon.. dont think thats gonna be a problem. Is it ladies??? :wink:

Do you think they might like Tequila???????????

OkOk, the Scout Masters......:twisted:

pqbbq
06-15-2006, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=BBQchef33]Ran into a bit of a snag tonight. Boy scout council meeting..

I used to help out with my son's BSA troop.

I did the fishing merit badge training.

Very stressfull! I didn't teach the fly fishing part of it which was optional.

Enjoy the moment - 'cause the boys grow up - discover women - and it is all over - my son never got his Eagle !!! P***y fever and cars hit him hard!

He just turned 21 and we are planning our first "LEGAL" beer together for Father's Day!

brdbbq
06-16-2006, 09:12 AM
I sure feel sorry for you Virgins. :roll:

jt
06-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Looks to me like the whole trip just became tax deductible! :twisted:

Bigmista
06-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Already is for me!!

FatDad
06-17-2006, 12:20 AM
I sure feel sorry for you Virgins. :roll:

OH FARK !!!

I hate Rice

racer_81
06-17-2006, 01:52 PM
Boy, Jorge. That you? Bash bound?

BBQchef33
06-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Being there are NO pictures of jorge anywhere......

i think i just got ill.

tommykendall
06-18-2006, 09:16 AM

COuldnt make up my mind on size so I ordered 2. :mrgreen:

tommykendall
06-18-2006, 09:19 AM
Arriving Delta Flight 4796 at 5:25 pm THURSDAY 22-JUN-06
at ISLIP
Please let me sleep with TK and PQBBQ...........LMAO
Trailer-Trailer-Trailer

I must be a lil whore bitch ... people lining up to sleep w/me. :roll:

tommykendall
06-18-2006, 09:24 AM
We left the coring and cleaning of a case of jalepenos to Brusesieg.... he obviously wasnt on top of cleaning the seeds and veins out..

After eating the buffalo turds that we made form those japs, rumor has it at around 4AM that tube of nupricainal was passed around like suntan lotion by the guys sleeping downstairs. :)

I did them the year before last. Farking hands were on fire. Made a great shot glass though.

Jorge
06-18-2006, 09:29 AM
Boy, Jorge. That you? Bash bound?

Can't get away long enough for the trip, but Richmond isn't that far way.....

BBQchef33
06-18-2006, 09:33 AM
Wasnt it you also that took a whiz after coring the japs and lit up your 'little fuse' also? :eusa_clap

cabo
06-18-2006, 01:13 PM

I told 'em about ya!!! HeHeHe:twisted:

Bigmista
06-18-2006, 03:46 PM
I just want to get there. Is it Thursday yet?

FatDad
06-18-2006, 06:39 PM

OH YEA BAAABBBBYYY....

Things to pack....

Nupercainal
KY
Depends
Denture container for Brian
Preparation H for Quinn
and Toilet paper

What else TK.........????

Yakfishingfool
06-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Fireworks???

Does anyone have the actual directions to Phils??? Or do I just follow the smell of Q and farts? Scott

BBQchef33
06-18-2006, 07:12 PM
i'll be sending directions out to everyone who answered the poll at the topof this thread.

Also..all.... bring Swimming trunks. Pools open(an heated)... and its great to jump in early saturday morning as a quick wakeup.... or at night after cooking all day.

Fireworks?? Damn.. I forgot all about em for the 4th,nevermind the bash.. oops..

pqbbq
06-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Very well could be.....I found a profile that fits the description.
(On the left leaned back in his chair)

Yep! I took that picture myself!

racer_81
06-18-2006, 07:53 PM
Can't get away long enough for the trip, but Richmond isn't that far way.....

You gonna wear the face paint?

racer_81
06-18-2006, 07:54 PM
OH YEA BAAABBBBYYY....

Things to pack....

Nupercainal
KY
Depends
Preparation H for Quinn
and Toilet paper

I have a feeling there will be some Nupercainal there if you forget yours.....

Solidkick
06-18-2006, 09:48 PM

You can leave that at home.....he'll put them to bed at night in his underwear....praying he'll get lucky mod....

FatDad
06-18-2006, 11:25 PM
You can leave that at home.....he'll put them to bed at night in his underwear....praying he'll get lucky mod....

ROTFLMAO.....I just lost my teeth (and they are real) and spit on the monitor.

That is too farkin funny Kick.....

Jorge
06-19-2006, 12:17 AM
You gonna wear the face paint?

dunno, are you hot?

tommykendall
06-19-2006, 10:36 AM
OH YEA BAAABBBBYYY....

Things to pack....

Nupercainal
KY
Depends
Preparation H for Quinn
and Toilet paper

Jock strap

BBQchef33
06-20-2006, 08:38 AM
Got something UPS yesterday.. box full of Orange thingys. Kids asked if someones a crossing guard. Just lettin whoever sent em know they arrived.:biggrin:

Today.. Let the food & brew shoppin begin!!

racer_81
06-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Wow. You guys got Spam in the orange containers.

I'm jealous.

brdbbq
06-20-2006, 09:31 AM
Wow. You guys got Spam in the orange containers.

I'm jealous.

Pasties I suspect

FatDad
06-20-2006, 03:13 PM
Got something UPS yesterday.. box full of Orange thingys.

Thongs ???
--or--
Butt apron..."DO NOT ENTER"

Bigmista
06-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Butt Apron?!?

CharlieBeasley
06-20-2006, 03:31 PM
Two more work days and a drive Guinness cooling thirsty GRiN

Bigmista
06-20-2006, 03:41 PM
Hard to concentrate...can't do work...must prepare for journey...

FatDad
06-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Had to go to the terlot 4 times today.
Anxious farker here.
I won't be worth a chit at work tomorrow and they have
strapped it on me since I will be gone.

Maybe the machine will break down and I can go home.

Bigmista
06-20-2006, 08:09 PM
I suggest you don't eat before you get on the plane then...

FatDad
06-20-2006, 08:16 PM
I suggest you don't eat before you get on the plane then...

THE PLANE ????
Oh gawd...I'm heading to New York.........
That's a long way for me.

pqbbq
06-20-2006, 09:31 PM
The package should have had my name on them with yours!

And you weren't supposed to open it till I got there and there is another box on the way!

But then again some one else could have shipped a bunch of orange things to the Mecca - you'll have to show me the shipment when me and the LARGE ONE arrive!

WHO ever picks us up at the airport - we need to stop and buy a case or two of turlet paper - 'cause I am sure we are gonna run out with FatDad around!!!!

Yakfishingfool
06-20-2006, 10:07 PM
Sign up list for "deliverance Colonscopy" at the wood pile. Sign up early and often!!!!

MilitantSquatter
06-20-2006, 10:41 PM
Sorry... need to get this back on track a minute....

Poob- Totally forgot about your initial recommendation which I planned on doing anyway.... On the flip side, I'm real bad with this stuff....any ideas on a thank you gift for the hostess ???

Does she like wine ? certain type of books ? gift card somewhere ? Anything else you can think of ?

Sawdustguy
06-21-2006, 03:21 AM

Poob- Totally forgot about your initial recommendation which I planned on doing anyway.... On the flip side, I'm real bad with this stuff....any ideas on a thank you gift for the hostess ???

Does she like wine ? certain type of books ? gift card somewhere ? Anything else you can think of ?

Great question Vinny! Mrs. Poobah should be nominated for Sainthood.

Sledneck
06-21-2006, 04:39 AM
Have fun boys! I will try to make it out on Saturday depending on how I feel. If not then drink a few for me

BBQchef33
06-21-2006, 09:27 AM

We loose gift cards most of the time.. and she has no time to read a book. :cry:

She likes wines... merlots are her favorite, she collects belt buckles, and shes into scented candles and smelly things(hence her attraction to me).

please nothing crazy.. she doesnt know I let u guys in on this... but it really works when shes says.. "oh they are all so nice, everyone brought me stuff!" comes in handy the next time around.. :twisted:

I get hit withthe big one, becase our anniversary is June 27.. One year the bash was ON our anniversary, so i come up with something good and she got it at the bash... I think TK snuk the present into a bag she had or something.. .

Sneaky conniving mod.

racer_81
06-21-2006, 09:49 AM
Sneaky conniving mod.

I am not familiar with that phrase.

8-)

brucesieg
06-21-2006, 10:06 AM
i need to defend myself the japs were defective, or some of us cant handle a little heat!!!!! if anyone needs a ride i can help thursday or friday or saturday

tommykendall
06-21-2006, 10:07 AM
I am not familiar with that phrase.

8-)

Cuz you invented it so long ago :roll: You originally from IL?

tommykendall
06-21-2006, 10:07 AM
tick tock

tick tock

tick tock

BBQchef33
06-21-2006, 10:32 AM
FARK...

PACK A FEW PONCHOS..

rain saturday... Long Island IS an island, and the weather changes in a heartbeat, but forcast is for "chance of heavy rains saturday"

I'll have 2 tents up, and easy ups in the pit..

but bring ponchos just in case!

tommykendall
06-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Who you callin' Poncho beeatch? :wink:

Jorge
06-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Who you callin' Poncho beeatch? :wink:

Pack some Cholula.

Yakfishingfool
06-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Skip the water soluable lube, going for oil based :)

Bigmista
06-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Hey! I got a big bottle of Cholula!

BTW...what's a Poncho?

racer_81
06-21-2006, 01:58 PM
Poncho

Bigmista
06-21-2006, 02:20 PM
Got those all over place out here!!

Ron_L
06-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Actually, That would be Pancho (Pancho Villa, to be exact).

This is a poncho...

http://www.gardendistrictneedlework.com/images/trendsetter/Charm%20Poncho.jpg

Now... Why Phil wants you guys to bring one is beyond me :shock:

Oh well... What happens at Phil's stays at Phil's...

racer_81
06-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Pancho, Poncho, Pauncho....whatever.

Bigmista
06-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Actually, That would be Pancho (Pancho Villa, to be exact).

This is a poncho...

http://www.gardendistrictneedlework.com/images/trendsetter/Charm%20Poncho.jpg

Now... Why Phil wants you guys to bring one is beyond me :shock:

Oh well... What happens at Phil's stays at Phil's...

MrsMista would kill me if I brought home one of those...what? Not the woman?

Nevamind.

Jorge
06-21-2006, 03:36 PM
Pancho, Poncho, Pauncho....whatever.

Just be glad nobody posted a pic of ERic Estrada!

tommykendall
06-21-2006, 04:10 PM

Where's Sammich when we need him...

tommykendall
06-21-2006, 04:10 PM
That's a cool photo Racer.

racer_81
06-21-2006, 04:31 PM
You mean this Eric Estrada?

Jorge
06-21-2006, 05:09 PM

Egzactly!

Kevin
06-21-2006, 05:14 PM
Was gonna ask "if Poncho's comin, how about Lefty". I see Racer's got that covered.

Jorge
06-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Was gonna ask "if Poncho's comin, how about Lefty". I see Racer's got that covered.

Ask him about Jack Daniels....

<running for the bunker>

Kevin
06-21-2006, 05:30 PM

<running for the bunker>

Racer just doesn't appreciate that fine nectar from Tennesee.

Jorge
06-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Racer just doesn't appreciate that fine nectar from Tennesee.

If you swear allegiance to SPAM, you can still redeem yourself in his eyes:mrgreen:

Bigmista
06-21-2006, 07:25 PM
No Spam in the carry-ons this year please?

pqbbq
06-21-2006, 08:42 PM

that grosses me out and I got a very strong stomach!

cabo
06-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Uhhh, I can bring Cisco, but no Poncho!!

Ehh, Poncho!!!!! Sie (spelling) Cisco!!!!

Forget it!!!!:|
Youse guys are probably not old enough to remember the old Poncho & Cisco shows on Saturday mornings, Uhhh in black & white….Cowboy SUPER HEROS……….:cool:
Let’s see if I get close to the pool and sorta fall in every now & then, a little rain won’t matter…. Sounds like a plan to me!!!!:rolleyes:

racer_81
06-21-2006, 10:28 PM

<running for the bunker>

you mean possum piss?

pqbbq
06-21-2006, 11:06 PM
I'm packed! FadDad will be here sometime after 7 AM for our ride to the DFW airport.

Long Island - here we come!

BrooklynQ
06-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Geez - you guys are showing up on Thursday? OMG! Long Island will never be the same. Phil - are the cesspools emptied and ready?

tommykendall
06-21-2006, 11:55 PM
I'm packed too. I'll catch you Chit Kickers at Islip tomorrow afternoon. Look out Mary - here we come!!

Bigmista
06-22-2006, 12:32 AM
I got a coupla fatties on the grates right now to eat on the plane. Should piss off the other passengers. Mixed up a batch of Bigmista's Secret sauce and some spicy rub. Bout to finish packing. My plane leaves at 12:50pm. I arrive at 10:55pm. Islip here I come!!!!

BBQchef33
06-22-2006, 01:07 AM
I'd like to say im ready.. but oh well.

had 15 teenagers over tonight for an end of school party for my daughter, so all I planned on doin... didnt get done.. so chile gets done tomorrow..tents go up early in case it rains... but im psyched...

let the party begin!!!

Folks, we will have a few webcams going and chatrooms running.. download yahoo messenger (http://messenger.yahoo.com/)

Add me(BBQchef33) to your buddy list and when u see my id in bold, click on "view webcam". I will have a few laptops going, so others will fire up sessions too withtre own ID... check in here..We will start a new thread when the bash begins.

FatDad
06-22-2006, 02:50 AM
I'm packed too. I'll catch you Chit Kickers at Islip tomorrow afternoon. Look out Mary - here we come!!

TK is allready packed !!!
Pisses me off.

I'm finally ready and going to bed.

Phil,
A FED EX package will be arriving on Friday from me.
I decided to send it instead of carry it on the plane.

fark....I'm pumped...
and TK is packed...............
TRAILER...TRAILER....TRAILER

jt
06-22-2006, 09:02 AM
I got a coupla fatties on the grates right now to eat on the plane. Should piss off the other passengers.
The Brethren strike!

jt
06-22-2006, 09:16 AM
Dammit. Wish I could be there - sounds like its gonna be a good one.

Waiting for webcam...

bbqbull
06-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Chit, maybe next year I can make the bash. Enjoy yourselves.
Bull

Bigmista
06-22-2006, 10:33 AM
7:30am here. I leave for the airport in 3 hours. I guess I should finish packing...

chad
06-22-2006, 10:53 AM
I just finished packing...sort of!

Heading for the shower and then wake up my son (college age) so he can get me to the airport.

I should be there about 8pm...but I'm flying US(less) Airways so I may still be in Philly at 8!!:eek:

Yakfishingfool
06-22-2006, 11:16 AM
I'd like to say im ready.. but oh well.

had 15 teenagers over tonight for an end of school party for my daughter, so all I planned on doin... didnt get done.. so chile gets done tomorrow..tents go up early in case it rains... but im psyched...

let the party begin!!!

Folks, we will have a few webcams going and chatrooms running.. download yahoo messenger (http://messenger.yahoo.com/)

Add me(BBQchef33) to your buddy list and when u see my id in bold, click on "view webcam". I will have a few laptops going, so others will fire up sessions too withtre own ID... check in here..We will start a new thread when the bash begins.

Fark that was a PIA!!!!

Yakfishingfool
06-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Got the go for lift-off. Should be there around 5am on saturday. Will catch the 7am ferry sunday am to get home. Scott

brucesieg
06-22-2006, 12:05 PM
guys i gotta tell you i saw the freezer full of meat yesterday. phil needed to get a restaurant to allow him to store it in their freezer. will be there today to help out

Bigmista
06-22-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm headed for the airport. See you guys tonight!!

brucesieg
06-22-2006, 12:25 PM
mista , have a safe flight

cabo
06-22-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm headed for the airport. See you guys tonight!!

Safe journey my Brother. See you on the morrow.:wink:

jt
06-22-2006, 01:03 PM
will be there today to help outand clear the deck :twisted: :shock:

brucesieg
06-22-2006, 02:57 PM
i rented a llama for the bash, that way the guys in the trailer can have some fun lol lol

cabo
06-22-2006, 03:37 PM
i rented a llama for the bash, that way the guys in the trailer can have some fun lol lol

What are they (Rented Llama Inc.) gonna say when you bring back a bag of bones & fur????????????

Smoked Llama MMMmmm!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cabo
06-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Damn, it's quarter to 5 anybody there yet?????????????????????????

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, lot's to do. I understand.8-)

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MilitantSquatter
06-22-2006, 07:19 PM
I'll see you guys tomorrow mid morning... Let the games begin !!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin
06-22-2006, 07:42 PM
I'll see you guys tomorrow mid morning... Let the games begin !!!!!!!!!!!

Naked Twister?

Yakfishingfool
06-22-2006, 08:07 PM
Where's the video feed guys??? Scott

MrSmoker
06-22-2006, 08:57 PM
How about you post (Gentlemen start your Fires)When the Bash offically begins.Then some of us that can't be there can cook along with you.:rolleyes:

racer_81
06-26-2006, 10:12 AM
It's for when we play who stole the kischka.

So....how'd this part of the bash go?