PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Planners

HBMTN
02-15-2014, 09:04 PM
I had my first encounter working with a wedding planner/coordinator tonight. She was from across the state and a "Big City Wedding Planner" I was shocked to say the least. Her time lines were way off (and I thought so when I first looked at them) We were supposed to start buffet service at 6:15pm, she comes into the kitchen at 4:45pm and says "can you start service now things have gone faster than we thought?" So I told her we would start as soon as we could get ready. About 20 minutes later we told her we were ready and she just sat back in the corner drinking a beer and finally we had to go tell the bride. Later when time to cut the cake (we had nothing to do with it) she was going around asking guests who was going to cut the cake and I'm thinking wasn't that your job to plan out before we got here? Finally she just say she will cut it herself and starts hacking on it like a 5 year old child's birthday cake. She might have cut it into 40 pieces and there were 100 people there. Anyway all went well but I guess I expected more from a planner and their FB Page appears like it's a popular business. Scratching my head...I guess I expected things to go much smoother when working with a wedding planner.

bizznessman
02-16-2014, 07:56 AM
Are you sure she wasn't a Wedding Shammer???? :shock: