PDA

View Full Version : Vacation hitting Ontario CA 2/28 and las cruces NM 3/3

pwa
01-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Taking the kids on a Vacation starting in Ontario CA(landing the afternoon of 2-28) where I'll be hitting Harry Soo's class 3-1 visiting my little brother(haven't seen him in 10yrs) Sunday the 2nd would love to cook for him anyone got a smoker I can borrow for a day :)

Then heading to Las Cruces to vist the folks and I'll be there for about 5 day 3/3/13 -3/8/13 Once again if anyone got a smoker in the area love to borrow it :)

Hopping to meet some brethren along the way. I'm pretty tight while in CA but Got Friday open if anyone wants to do something. John Setzler going to fly over and take the class with me aswell.

Clint

DUBBAGA
01-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Howdy Clint,

I have a UDS and a Weber Performer, and either are yours for Ontario CA if you would like. I live in Redlands which is about 20min east, but as I don't have a truck or van, only one of these would be able to fit in my wife's Honda Element.

DUBBAGA
01-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Clint,

It looks like I'm going to be entering a contest in Havasu City that weekend, so the UDS/Performer will be in use 2/28 and 3/1. I should be coming home late on 3/1, so if you still need either on the Sunday, I will be happy to assist