PDA

View Full Version : New 20 Board Rolls in Dispenser Box $19.99

Stark-O-Rama
12-12-2013, 06:22 PM
New 20 Board Rolls in boxes for easy dispensing $19.99! These will look great under the Christmas Tree!

YellowSuge
12-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Really cool Matt!

DUBBAGA
12-13-2013, 01:39 PM
Great idea Mr. Stark, sir! You are quickly working to surpass KISS with a variety of products for purchase. Can't wait for the Stark Coffin or Stark Mattress Cover :idea:

DUBBAGA
12-13-2013, 01:49 PM
ordered... the bags should prove useful if I ever get a green ham to start curing before Christmas

Fat Freddy
12-13-2013, 02:24 PM
Wow, that is really cool. i was already going to order some after Christmas but now I want to even more.

Stark-O-Rama
12-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Great idea Mr. Stark, sir! You are quickly working to surpass KISS with a variety of products for purchase. Can't wait for the Stark Coffin or Stark Mattress Cover :idea:

Haaaaaaaaa!!!!:rofl:

It's the bobble head coming out next that I'm excited about!:whoo:

Diesel Dave
12-27-2013, 06:15 AM
Just placed an order, but with paypal there was no where to add the Core plugs so I could use the dispenser.

Stark-O-Rama
12-27-2013, 07:11 AM
Just placed an order, but with paypal there was no where to add the Core plugs so I could use the dispenser.

Thank you!

I'll send it with the core plugs. Thank you for the feedback - I'll add an option on checkout for the core plugs.

billm
12-27-2013, 08:13 AM
got mine last week. I really like them

Fat Freddy
01-28-2014, 07:38 PM
What is the difference between "core" plugs and "pad" plugs? And does either work like foil coming out of the box except perforated?

Stark-O-Rama
01-28-2014, 07:49 PM
What is the difference between "core" plugs and "pad" plugs? And does either work like foil coming out of the box except perforated?

The core plug (see attached pic) is a piece of black plastic that goes into the cardboard core of the roll. It has a 1" diameter hole in the middle for using with our dispenser, or any 1" dowel/rod/etc. This makes it roll easily for dispensing.

The pad plugs (in pic of original thread here - the 2 white pieces at the ends of the box) are used for holding a roll suspended in a box so that it dispenses easily from the box itself. Foil rolls typically have pad plugs in the box.

Hope that answers it?

Fat Freddy
01-28-2014, 08:08 PM
The core plug (see attached pic) is a piece of black plastic that goes into the cardboard core of the roll. It has a 1" diameter hole in the middle for using with our dispenser, or any 1" dowel/rod/etc. This makes it roll easily for dispensing.

The pad plugs (in pic of original thread here - the 2 white pieces at the ends of the box) are used for holding a roll suspended in a box so that it dispenses easily from the box itself. Foil rolls typically have pad plugs in the box.

Hope that answers it?

Sure did, so I just placed an order. Our Paypal is under wifes name.