PDA

View Full Version : Oakridge BBQ Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Sale

kcmike
11-28-2013, 11:02 PM
Oakridge BBQ Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale Starts NOW!

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88229&stc=1&d=1385701471

15% Off Every Item on our Website!!!*

Enter "CYBER15" at checkout

Skip the crowds (and the idiots) and shop from the safety of your own living room. For four days only, every item* on our website will be discounted 15% off regular retail prices! Enjoy the extra discount plus our ultra-low standard $5.95 flat rate Priority Mail shipping. But you'd better hurry, this deal will only last for a couple of days!

*Offer begins at 12:01 am EST, Monday, November 29th and ends at Midnight Monday, December 2nd. Sample Packs are excluded from this offer. Discounts will be applied at the shopping cart.

Shop Now... (http://www.oakridgebbq.com/)

93vpmod
11-29-2013, 08:44 AM
:sad::sad::sad: Placed my order yesterday...????

Teamfour
11-29-2013, 12:42 PM
93vpmod - at least you have legit excuse for missing out on the deal.

I place my order today after seeing this thread and FORGOT TO ENTER THE CODE. Some folks (me) should not be allowed to order online.:oops:

kcmike
11-29-2013, 12:47 PM
:sad::sad::sad: Placed my order yesterday...????

Timing is everything... :doh: :tape: :fear: :behindsofa:

Sorry man, I wish I could go back in time and grant refunds, but then in all fairness, how far would I go back...

Cayman1
11-29-2013, 12:54 PM
New rub on website?:wink:

Getting my list together.

kcmike
11-29-2013, 12:56 PM
New rub on website?:wink:

Getting my list together.

Not yet. We're trying like hell to get it all done in time for Christmas. Still lots to do... However, I am considering updating the sale to include a sample of the new rub for orders over $100...

deguerre
11-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Thanks Mike! Just got a pound of Black Ops and a pound of HDD. Oh, and got the tester in the mail today. MUCHO thanks. YeeHA! :thumb::thumb:

deguerre
11-29-2013, 02:36 PM
I just realized I've gone through seven 6 oz packages of HDD since you came out with it. Would have been 8 but we gave one to a friend. Yep. If buying habits are indicative, your HDD is probably our all time favorite. Glad it's in the pound bag size!

kcmike
11-29-2013, 04:10 PM
We sell HDD in 5, 10 & 25 lb. bags too, Guerry... :becky:

93vpmod
11-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Mike...not a problem, I will just have to enjoy my order by savoring each bite 15% more!

I look forward to my order!!!

deguerre
11-29-2013, 05:12 PM
We sell HDD in 5, 10 & 25 lb. bags too, Guerry... :becky:

Insane, I will admit to. CRAZY Insane, well, that would be Redhot.:shock:

gmag
11-29-2013, 05:28 PM
I took full advantage of this sale today!

joe84780
11-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Doh! Was just trying to place my order and your site appears to be down?

kcmike
11-30-2013, 06:51 PM
Doh! Was just trying to place my order and your site appears to be down?

Yes, it was down for about 10 minutes. We're still trying to figure out what happened. But, it's up now. :thumb:

MikeMan
11-30-2013, 10:38 PM
Snagged some of your Black Ops and HDD rubs. Can't wait to try them!
Thanks!

chambersuac
12-01-2013, 05:28 AM
I just realized I've gone through seven 6 oz packages of HDD since you came out with it. Would have been 8 but we gave one to a friend. Yep. If buying habits are indicative, your HDD is probably our all time favorite. Glad it's in the pound bag size!

If you get ready to give another package to another friend, I'll PM you my address! :roll: :grin:

Diesel Dave
12-01-2013, 05:36 AM
I had to order the Black Ops, since I'm doing 2 briskets for two different Christmas parties. I've never tried it before but am believing in the Brethren and going for it!

Thanks Mike for getting things straightened out yesterday :thumb:

deguerre
12-01-2013, 09:40 AM
I had to order the Black Ops, since I'm doing 2 briskets for two different Christmas parties. I've never tried it before but am believing in the Brethren and going for it!

Thanks Mike for getting things straightened out yesterday :thumb:

I think the Black Ops is on the very short list of THE BEST beef rubs EVER. If, in fact, not at the TOP of that list.

Diesel Dave
12-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Thanks brother, I'm really looking forward to using it and really blow some minds with the flavor.............thanks to the Brethren :thumb:

kcmike
12-01-2013, 10:18 AM
I think the Black Ops is on the very short list of THE BEST beef rubs EVER. If, in fact, not at the TOP of that list.

Thanks Guerry. We hear that a lot, and it's very very humbling... It's really neat watching something you created be loved so universally by so many people!!

BBQDaddio
12-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Mike

Just placed an order for 1 pound each of black ops and habanero death dust.

I need to hold off on any more rubs as the spice pantry is way full.

StanDaMan79
12-01-2013, 11:46 PM
Ordered some HDD, and got it Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Used some today, per your recipe for Hot Wings. Outstanding, best wings we ever made. Laughed at the warning label, but it was true. Good Stuff,great service!

chambersuac
12-01-2013, 11:57 PM
I ordered some HDD when it first came out over two years ago. I had saved enough to make some chicken breasts for my best friend to try when he got back from his first deployment. Then I got sick and spent over 20 months in the hospital. My spices got packed up and shipped down here by my former congregation. My friend was here this past week after his second deployment. I was going to have him use the remaining HDD, but it did not make it down here. Dang it!!! When/if I ever have money to spend on rubs again, you can believe I will restock. One of the best rubs available. I pray ya don't discontinue it anytime soon...as that seems to happen when I really like something. Lol

kcmike
12-07-2013, 12:33 AM
I ordered some HDD when it first came out over two years ago. I had saved enough to make some chicken breasts for my best friend to try when he got back from his first deployment. Then I got sick and spent over 20 months in the hospital. My spices got packed up and shipped down here by my former congregation. My friend was here this past week after his second deployment. I was going to have him use the remaining HDD, but it did not make it down here. Dang it!!! When/if I ever have money to spend on rubs again, you can believe I will restock. One of the best rubs available. I pray ya don't discontinue it anytime soon...as that seems to happen when I really like something. Lol

Dan, I've been meaning to reply but time just got away from me... I had no idea you were sick for so long, but I'm DAMN glad to hear you're out of the hospital and hopefully well on your way to getting better.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, so you can never count Him out, even when it involves something as seemingly unimportant as bbq rub... :thumb:

Mike

chambersuac
12-07-2013, 02:39 AM
Thanks, Mike. Yeah, it was a LONG time in the hospitals/rehabs and I still have a hole in my abdomen and my legs still don't work. Yet, God spared my life several times over the last two years (I went in the hospital Dec. 2011). He's got a reason. One day, maybe He'll reveal it. God's blessings and Merry Christmas!

deguerre
12-09-2013, 02:36 PM
The Lord works in mysterious ways, so you can never count Him out, even when it involves something as seemingly unimportant as bbq rub... :thumb:

Mike

AMEN. :thumb:

CircleW
12-16-2013, 06:27 PM
Hey Mike! Just bought 3 rubs to try out! Really looking forward to the Black Ops!

Have a great holiday!

Best - BillC, CircleW

Diesel Dave
12-17-2013, 05:45 AM

2 parties and 4 briskets later................a total of 42 people said that these were the best briskets they've ever had!
Thanks Mike the Black Ops will be my go to Brisket rub from here on out :thumb:

dwfisk
12-17-2013, 06:06 AM

2 parties and 4 briskets later................a total of 42 people said that these were the best briskets they've ever had!
Thanks Mike the Black Ops will be my go to Brisket rub from here on out :thumb:

Count me in this camp - my go to for beef. And the Santa Maria makes a mean tritip!