PDA

View Full Version : Marlin Cargo Trailers

Old Virginia Smoke
11-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Hello everyone. Hope all is well. Old Virginia Smoke is looking at getting some sort of trailer for next season. I wanted to see if any Brethren out there have purchased a trailer from Marlin Cargo Trailers. Any feedback on the quality/experience, or any tips anyone might have, would be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

Slamdunkpro
11-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Hello everyone. Hope all is well. Old Virginia Smoke is looking at getting some sort of trailer for next season. I wanted to see if any Brethren out there have purchased a trailer from Marlin Cargo Trailers. Any feedback on the quality/experience, or any tips anyone might have, would be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance.
They look like rebranded South Georgia or Freedom trailers.

roksmith
11-09-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm curious about them as well. Spoke to them a couple of weeks ago and it sounded like they built them from scratch.

Jabber
11-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Have you looked at Freedom Trailers? They will build one any way you want it,they have about any option you want. I am going to order one with a porch and build the inside the way I want it.TRT Trailer in NC are a dealer for them and have been in the trailer business for a number of years. They will get you what you want at a good price .

rolfejr
11-11-2013, 05:13 AM
We bought a Freedom Trailer and are very pleased. We are starting the build-out of the interior ( A/C, electric, and cabinets) and should be ready by spring.

wjwheeler
11-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Freedom Trailers are a good value for the money. They are made in Willacoochee GA about 30 miles from Tifton. If you don't know of a local Freedom dealer or have questions call Hal (the owner) at Freedom 800-945-1744.

Old Virginia Smoke
11-12-2013, 02:31 PM
thanks everyone for your feedback.

cpw
11-12-2013, 02:35 PM
We bought a Freedom Trailer and are very pleased. We are starting the build-out of the interior ( A/C, electric, and cabinets) and should be ready by spring.

Let's see some pics!

Old Virginia Smoke
11-13-2013, 10:50 AM

yes! some pics would be great!

DepChief22
11-13-2013, 08:38 PM
thanks everyone for your feedback.

We ordered a Freedom from Trailer Country. We are suppose to pick it up next week. They are great to deal with.