PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from sunny FL

jordantii
10-14-2013, 11:04 AM
Whats going on BBQ Brethrens?!?! Just picked up a Primo XL and came from a LBGE and a Weber Kettle. From the looks of this forum I think I will be right at home. Great info galore!

I will spend most of my time searching and reading before I ask too many questions. Now if I could just search I would be all set. I guess once I'm cleared from the Q that function will be available.

Glad to be here!

Jordan

dwfisk
10-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Welcome from north Florida

cowgirl
10-14-2013, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the forum!

IamMadMan
10-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Welcome aboard Jordan, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

Just ask any questions you might have and before you know it the search feature at the bottom will work for you...

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

57borntorun
10-15-2013, 09:59 AM
Welcome from Martin co.(east coast).I am new here too.

jordantii
10-15-2013, 05:54 PM
Welcome aboard Jordan, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

Just ask any questions you might have and before you know it the search feature at the bottom will work for you...

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Will do for sure. Doing a couple of spatchcock chickens right now. Just getting a handle on temp control with the Oval.

Toast
10-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Welcome. You've got some great equipment!

BadInfBob
10-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Welcome. You'll learn a lot and have a great time doing it here.