View Full Version : Huge Thanks to Chris Hart

10-13-2013, 09:53 PM
I just got back a few hours ago from his cooking class and.... man.... was that fantastic!! Really changed quite a bit of what my game plan is for sure. Much appreciated!! That was really awesome. Met a great group of guys to boot and really enjoyed BS'ing around, swapping stories. Besides informative it was a really fun time.

Huge THANKS Chris.

10-14-2013, 06:28 AM
Anybody interested in improving their BBQ game should take Chris Hart's Competition BBQ Class!

Not only is Chris a BBQ Champion and Master Chef, he is a great teacher!

He answers any and all questions in a thoughtful and informative way. Allot of one on one discussion and presentation.

By far the best culinary class I've ever attended and I've attended some of the best!

I've taken Chris' class before, it just gets better!

Thank you Chris for an awesome experience!

It was a great weekend with good fellowship and terrific food!

I can't wait to cook some Wicked Good BBQ!

Yours in BBQ,

10-14-2013, 08:08 AM
Chris did a fantastic job teaching his class. I can't wait to put my new learnings into action.

If Chris offers this class again, take it. You will be glad you did.
I can't wait for the new BBQ season to start!!

10-14-2013, 02:42 PM
I also took the class and can't recommend it enough. It was a real eye opener! Money well spent.

10-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Agreed! Wicked good class eh!

10-14-2013, 04:56 PM
You've all just discovered why so many great teams have come out of New England!

10-14-2013, 06:46 PM
+1 -- Great class really exceeded my expectations, my head is still spinning with all the info as I stare at my notebook trying to make sense of my notes.

Now the only thing that sucks is the our next comp wont be until 2014.

10-15-2013, 01:07 PM
Thanks everyone for coming out. Great group of cooks... best of luck to you all.

Jacked UP BBQ
10-15-2013, 02:31 PM
Thanks everyone for coming out. Great group of cooks... best of luck to you all.

So who came out?:tape:

10-15-2013, 05:11 PM
It was a terrific class and I'm glad I was able to attend!! I highly recommend taking his class the next time he has one! Take em down at the Winners Circle Chris!

Pole D
10-15-2013, 06:53 PM
So maybe another one sometime before the next season? :-D

10-16-2013, 03:43 PM
Definitely looking to take this class when it is offered again.Chris, any idea when you will be doing one again? Hopefully after football season or when the Jets are playing out of town.