PDA

View Full Version : BBQ Addict

Fishandq
10-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Hello all,

I've been into smoking for about five years with a number of CoS and vertical smokers. I found this forum a few months ago and built a UDS with a lot of help from the posts. I've been in the Navy for 13 years and lived all over the country, so I have a little taste for BBQ from every neck of the woods. Like most people, I thought I was king of the grill until I saw what everyone here does. Hopefully I can get myself together and do some competitions this year if my other addiction (saltwater fishing) and my better half permit. Look forward to getting to know the folks here.

okiej
10-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Welcome. Plenty to see here. From novice to expert. Enjoy!

okiej
10-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Thank You for your service. I should have said that first!

ANerdThatBBQs
10-08-2013, 04:37 AM
Trick is to move away from the ocean and become land locked! Just kidding, I'm also new good luck on making BBQ the most spent hobby! It kind of just happens!

Ron_L
10-08-2013, 06:36 AM
Welocme to the asylum!

IamMadMan
10-08-2013, 06:37 AM
Welcome aboard FishandQ, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

13 yeas in the Navy, wow.... Thank you for your service..

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

bluetang
10-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

cowgirl
10-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Thank you for your service! Also, welcome to the forum.

frognot
10-09-2013, 02:35 AM
Welcome aboard fishandq!

Thank you for your service to our country!