PDA

View Full Version : Judging the Champion of Champions at the Jack

rweller
09-24-2013, 10:28 AM
WOOOOHOOO, I'm going to get to judge the champion of champions contest at the Jack. Should be a great time in the valley.

Question for you guys that have been numerous time. Can I buy one of the barrel lids so I can get signatures of the teams??? If so where do I go to get one ordered?

Thanks
Ralph

Slamdunkpro
09-24-2013, 10:34 AM
WOOOOHOOO, I'm going to get to judge the champion of champions contest at the Jack. Should be a great time in the valley.

Question for you guys that have been numerous time. Can I buy one of the barrel lids so I can get signatures of the teams??? If so where do I go to get one ordered?

Thanks
Ralph

Call the Barrel Shop - 1-888-325-JACK (5225)

ModelMaker
09-24-2013, 11:30 AM

Thanks
Ralph

So how'd you pull that off? I tried for 2 years and was always pushed aside for all the politians and local celebretys.
Ed

rweller
09-24-2013, 12:18 PM
So how'd you pull that off? I tried for 2 years and was always pushed aside for all the politians and local celebretys.
Ed

Well, this is the champions of champions contest for the past winners of the Jack. Not the Jack world Championship, that's separate. There doing a special contest to celebrate 25 years and the past winners. Just lucky I guess.

Your right the Jack is usually celebrity judging.

rweller
09-24-2013, 12:18 PM
Call the Barrel Shop - 1-888-325-JACK (5225)
Thanks for the info.

Rich Parker
09-24-2013, 01:34 PM
Remember Ralph these are world champions so start at 4 and work up. :-P

rweller
09-24-2013, 03:33 PM

You are correct Rich...LOL:grin:

CBQ
09-24-2013, 05:09 PM

Will help iQue and Smokin' Hoggz as they are quite familiar with '4 up' scoring in New England. :becky:

Red Valley BBQ
09-24-2013, 06:48 PM

You can also buy one at the Jack Daniels gift shop on S. Mechanic St. I got mine there last year.

Scottie
09-24-2013, 06:59 PM
Will help iQue and Smokin' Hoggz as they are quite familiar with '4 up' scoring in New England. :becky:

Yoo hoo.... Been there done that.

If I get a 4, I am running over every judge with my cooler scooter. You have been warned...

JD McGee
09-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Very cool...congrats Ralph! :-D

CBQ
09-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Yoo hoo.... Been there done that.

If I get a 4, I am running over every judge with my cooler scooter. You have been warned...

True, Scottie also no stranger to New England :becky: