PDA

View Full Version : Camper or RV for the Jack

Bob S
09-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to rent a camper or RV to use at the Jack? Ideally I would like a camper delivered to the site and picked up at the end of the weekend. I could also pick up an RV from a reasonable distance and drive it to the contest site.
Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Uncle Buds BBQ
09-10-2013, 08:43 PM
Check Craigslist out of Chattanooga. There are several listed.

Tack6153
09-10-2013, 09:21 PM
You might also try Bankston RV in Huntsville, AL which is 45 miles away. I am using them this weekend for Riverfest in Decatur, AL. They are delivering a travel trailer with bunk beds, a queen bed and 1 slide out Thurs and picking up Sunday. I think the total cost was between 700 & 800.

Slamdunkpro
09-10-2013, 10:08 PM
A team I know (Finns Finest) arranged for a 5th wheel trailer to be dropped on their site last year through the Jack. I don't know if they are on the forum but I'll give you their contact info if you PM me.

esselle
09-11-2013, 06:13 AM
Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to rent a camper or RV to use at the Jack? Ideally I would like a camper delivered to the site and picked up at the end of the weekend. I could also pick up an RV from a reasonable distance and drive it to the contest site.
Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last year we used twin meadows RV, private rentals through a broker and the one we used was pretty close to Lynchburg. Joe Chester is the guy's name email twinmeadowsrv@gmail.com have his phone number too if you need it pm me