PDA

View Full Version : Smokin in the bogs

ModelMaker
09-02-2013, 07:58 AM
Congrats to my good freinds at Smokehouse 72 for their first GC.
Well done gentlemen!
Ed

Coz
09-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Well done fellas !

carlyle
09-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Congrats to everyone who heard their names and walked.

First GC ? Congrats for that.

Shout outs to Jeff, Ted, and Derrick of Shiggin and Grinnin for a 5th overall.

And Dustin of Hogline - 6th overall with 3rd in Chicken and Ribs - way to go new papa!

And you can't forget Tippi - way to go Joe.

watertowerbbq
09-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Awesome job guys! Really happy for you!

BBQ_Mayor
09-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Thanks Ed! We are still on cloud nine. Is that what it's like to win?! We should have done this years ago.
Jay spent the day submitting for the Jack so with any luck, we'll get our bung pulled this weekend. And if not, it's just nice to have a dog in the fight. Something we have never been able to say.
Big congrats to the Freeman Brothers for thier RGC and winning the peoples choice pork. Also Quau,Tippy, Shiggin and Grinnin,....and for all that heard thier names.
And and thank you to all those that stopped by our cabin Saturday night.

musicmanryann
09-03-2013, 08:57 AM
After so many times being so close, what an amazing feeling it must've been!! I knew it would happen someday, I just so wish I could have been there to see it. Sonya and I were there in Omaha jumping up and down and cheering for you guys remotely though! VERY WELL DONE MY FRIENDS, I am so happy for you!!! :clap2:

perry vining
09-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Great job. You really got what you deserved. Enjoy the victory!

perry

Scottie
09-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Thanks Ed! We are still on cloud nine. Is that what it's like to win?! We should have done this years ago.
Jay spent the day submitting for the Jack so with any luck, we'll get our bung pulled this weekend. And if not, it's just nice to have a dog in the fight. Something we have never been able to say.
Big congrats to the Freeman Brothers for thier RGC and winning the peoples choice pork. Also Quau,Tippy, Shiggin and Grinnin,....and for all that heard thier names.

Congrats Ray and Jay.

Rookie'48
09-03-2013, 03:12 PM
Mega congrats on your well deserved win :-D !

We all knew that it was just a matter of time before things came together for you - congrats again!

afreemaniii
09-03-2013, 08:39 PM

Congratulations again!! I hope you remembered to remove the GC banner before hitting the road.