PDA

View Full Version : Texas Motor Speedway

Grumpy's Q
04-05-2006, 06:04 AM
Any Brethren headed to TMS for the April 6th to 9th race weekend? We are there every time the doors are open! Cooler full of adult bevrages and plenty of grubb to Q. A good time will be had by all! :cool:

Jorge
04-05-2006, 08:17 AM
Any Brethren headed to TMS for the April 6th to 9th race weekend? We are there every time the doors are open! Cooler full of adult bevrages and plenty of grubb to Q. A good time will be had by all! :cool:

We might go to the second NASCAR event this year. Too much going on right now.

thillin
04-05-2006, 11:32 AM
My inlaws will be there the whole weekend. I pass each year and work.

Grumpy's Q
04-05-2006, 11:47 AM
Need to try it. One heck of a party! We drive back and forth each day. We have the traffic thing down pat. Go early, stay late, take lots to eat. Half the fun is the people you see.

Gatordawg
04-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Heard that the races are a blast... I need to go soon.. NASCAR is about the only Professional sport I have not attended...

Have Fun!!

FatDad
04-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Maybe we should consider an RV for a weekend get together out there.
What do you guys think?
Maybe Nov. (opening weekend of deer season) since I'm not hunting.

Sledneck
04-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Never been to TMS but would like to one day. I go to both Dover Delware races, the july Daytona. I went to pocono since its the closest to here once and it sucked!! A few friends from up here rent an RV and drive to bristol TN but im always workin. ALL great parties though

thillin
04-05-2006, 01:37 PM
What do you guys think?

I'll find somewhere to hunt something!

Grumpy's Q
04-05-2006, 02:25 PM
What do you guys think?

I'll be there! Come on down! :lol:

Jorge
04-05-2006, 03:17 PM
What do you guys think?

Thanks for the save my friend. I WILL NOT be at TMS.

Grumpy's Q
04-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the save my friend. I WILL NOT be at TMS.

I guess confined spaces in some cases is not advised.:icon_smil

chad
04-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Please try and get pictures of the NBC "muslim/middle-eastern" looking group there - NBC is making up (and I mean that in every sense of the word) a documentary about how prejudiced and bigoted Americans are - and have targeted NASCAR fans. Reportedly they were at Martinsville and will be at TMS next!! Hidden cameras and the whole bit. I guess they have to hurry up to make "news" before Katie leaves.

FatDad
04-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Please try and get pictures of the NBC "muslim/middle-eastern" looking group there - NBC is making up (and I mean that in every sense of the word) a documentary about how prejudiced and bigoted Americans are - and have targeted NASCAR fans. Reportedly they were at Martinsville and will be at TMS next!! Hidden cameras and the whole bit. I guess they have to hurry up to make "news" before Katie leaves.

You Gotta Be Chittin' Me ??? :eek: :eek:

chad
04-07-2006, 06:38 AM
No, sir! I caught the story yesterday, Thursday, afternoon while picking up my son. The "news" team has either been to or going to be at Bristol, too.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/racing/04/06/nascar.dateline.ap/index.html

Just google "nbc, nascar" and check out some links (mostly to the AP article) and some blogs.

Grumpy's Q
04-11-2006, 03:28 PM
You Gotta Be Chittin' Me ??? :eek: :eek:

NASCAR fans really would not care one way or another about those folks. But, you put a Kurt Busch T shirt on one of those folks and then ya got something to talk about:mrgreen: .