PDA

View Full Version : Cook off at Buffalo Springs Lake in Lubbock, Texas?

BrooklynQ
04-04-2006, 11:30 AM
Anybody know anything about a "Buffalo Wings and BBQ cook off at Buffalo Springs Lake in Lubbock, Texas?" Anyone going?

A woman sent me a "Trivia" question through my blog asking about what judges needed for palate cleansing at at BBQ contests. Apparently someone was offering free admission tickets to the event if they could answer the question. I told her, she answered the question and won the tickets.

I'm just wondering if any Brethren are going to be there.

thillin
04-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Anybody know anything about a "Buffalo Wings and BBQ cook off at Buffalo Springs Lake in Lubbock, Texas?" Anyone going?

A woman sent me a "Trivia" question through my blog asking about what judges needed for palate cleansing at at BBQ contests. Apparently someone was offering free admission tickets to the event if they could answer the question. I told her, she answered the question and won the tickets.

I'm just wondering if any Brethren are going to be there.

Probably closer for a New Mexico Brethren than a Texas Brethren. I don't think we have any Texas brother that far NW.

ggeilman
04-04-2006, 03:32 PM
When is this?

BrooklynQ
04-04-2006, 04:22 PM
April 8
IBCA SANCTIONED TX STATE BBQ CHAMPIONSHIP (http://www.buffalospringslake.net/events%202.htm)