PDA

View Full Version : Kosmo DVD feedback?

eggzlot
08-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Any feedback on the DVDs? Anyone notice a significant jump in their scores this season after using what is taught on the DVDs?

they have been out now for a few months and figured some teams used them for this current season.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

ckelly
08-12-2013, 04:56 PM
I too would be interested in some first hand feedback on these.

Stark-O-Rama
08-12-2013, 05:57 PM
I think the DVD's are awesome. We just took 4th place in brisket @ Vista, and took 10th place in Pork a few Comps ago. The "Silver Bullet"? NO - However it will definitely take your Comp game up another level. It made us more creative.....

Willie's Smokehouse
08-12-2013, 08:04 PM
It wont make you a GC first time out, but definitely learned some great tips.

Twelvegaugepump
08-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Learned some great tips. Watched them a ton of times. Worth the money in my opinion. Education is something I think you are never done doing.

do0d
08-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Really liked them too and definitely learned some tips. I'd say it was worth the money..haven't competed yet since watching them though so I can't say if scores changed yet.

Cue's Your Daddy
08-13-2013, 05:32 AM
And how about you buy it directly from his website... not from the people down ticking his selling price. I know it shouldn't bother me but it does. It is in no way wrong to buy it cheaper but it just doesn't sit right with me.