PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from Eastern Beast

triplezip
08-11-2013, 08:08 PM
Hey folks,

Just wanted to write a quick note to everyone who Jenn and I met at the Medford Sam's Club comp this weekend to say it was great meeting you, and thanks for making this a great first competition for us.

I had always heard how great the people were in this crazy sport, and this weekend definitely confirmed it. From the friendly pre-load-in conversations in the parking lot with BBQ Mafia and Little Creek, to the half delirious exchanges with Mr. Dirt on the way out, it was a positive experience we won't soon forget. Special thanks to Little Creek, Blazin' Buttz and Grim Reaper Smokers for helping us get set up and / or keeping our tent from going airborne in the wind!

We'll definitely be back for more, and hanging out with you guys again is half the reason for that. Thanks again, and good luck with the rest of your comps this season!

MikeR
08-12-2013, 07:12 AM
Welcome to the asylum! Heard about the pork DQ, I think it was you guys, didn't sound as though you should have been DQ'ed. A little rediculous and if it was you glad you were not too discouraged from it.

Edit:
Just reviewed scores and it looks like it wasn't your team. Great showing for a first comp. Actually, great showing no matter what.

timzcardz
08-12-2013, 07:54 AM
It was nice meeting you, and I'm glad to see that you had a good time.

Until we meet again, keep on smokin'.