PDA

View Full Version : KCBScore?

Outnumbered
06-25-2013, 10:50 PM
I got the e-mail today, but I guess I don't really understand it all and what it means in the immediate future.

What is the change? I saw where Rod Gray put something up last year on the Pellet Envy Farkbook page that allowed you to compare to others at the table. Is that it? (If so, I like it.)
Should I expect it at the contest I'm doing this weekend?
Is every contest going to this new system this year?
If it's not every contest right now, when will that happen?

gettinbasted
06-25-2013, 10:59 PM
I got the e-mail today, but I guess I don't really understand it all and what it means in the immediate future.

What is the change? I saw where Rod Gray put something up last year on the Pellet Envy Farkbook page that allowed you to compare to others at the table. Is that it? (If so, I like it.)
Should I expect it at the contest I'm doing this weekend?
Is every contest going to this new system this year?
If it's not every contest right now, when will that happen?

I did a competition last year that was testing the score system. Basically you get to see all scores by table helping to determine if you ended up at a crap, or conversely, a high scoring table.

My understanding is that it will have a very minor change in scoring just to eliminate some ties. They will probably phase it in slowly. It shouldn't change the way you cook. You will just have more info from your scores after you cook.

wmaes47
06-25-2013, 11:23 PM
Reps have KCBScore in hand...

Reps have not finalized their training...

KCBScore will come into play at the balance of contests, when Reps are released to start using it...

wmaes47
06-26-2013, 05:30 PM
KCBScore is around the corner...

First Rep Training Webinar is 1st July 2013...

Last training date is 11th July 2013...