PDA

View Full Version : Best way to order to Canada?

Evilsports
05-31-2013, 11:43 PM
Hi guys,

What's the best way for me to place an order to Canada? I attempted to online but it collected my info and will send me a shipping quote. Trouble is I wasn't able to add anything to my "cart" to get an accurate quote.

I'm hoping to place an order and stock up on a bunch of rubs/sauces/etc.

Thanks,
Kevin.

Big Poppa
06-03-2013, 11:53 PM
call 877 828 0727 if that doesnt work email kristen@bigpoppasmokers.com

kenthanson
06-09-2013, 04:11 PM
He has called and emailed and still haven't heard back on a shipping quote. We are going in on a joint order and we really want to be able to place this order, if there's anyway to get this figured out that would be great, thanks! I am really looking forward to ordering some Slap yo Daddys comp chicken rub, hope this works out.

Evilsports
06-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Like Kent mentioned, I've emailed, phoned, left messages, pm'd you personally, and received one email from a lady who assured me that I would receive a shipping quote forthwith......over a week ago.

Ordinarily I'd have pulled the pin and spent my money elsewhere after the first couple times being sluffed off. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury as I haven't been able to find the Simply Marvelous rubs that I've been trying in vain to order, anywhere else.

I think a smart man knows when his money isn't wanted/needed though, so I will bow out. It's too bad that the only apparent retailer for Simply Marvelous rubs has made ordering them too difficult to bother.

Kevin.