PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Swinetastic BBQ-frederick MD June 14 & 15

Drh7003
05-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Wondering who all is going...

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
05-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Wondering who all is going...

this is off the website....

3 EYZ BBQ 3rd Alarm BBQ Aporkalypse Now BBQ Beer Meets Grill Beginners Luck Big Block BBQ Big D’sBBQ Big Mook’s BBQ Black Cat BBQ Black Dog BBQ Bohemian BBQ Branded 72 Checkered Flag 500 BBQ Chix, Swine & Bovine BBQ Coon Daddy’s Grilling Co. Cruzen 2 Q Deguello BBQ Drilling & Grilling BBQ Team E9 Smokehouse BBQ Eggstra Point BBQ Fat Man & Little Boy BBQ Firefighting BBQ Team Five Pigs BBQ Free Range BBQ HAWG Nation BBQ High on the Hog Maryland Hog-It-Up BBQ Joe Joes Hog Shack Just Smokin’ Around Let’s Take it Slow BBQ Life is good but BBQ is better Lyin’ Pigs Pepper Monkey BBQ Pequea Pullers Philly Blind Pig Pig Dirty Three Pig Pickers Pigs Butts Pork Poke N Smoke Pork Barrel BBQ Pot Belly BBQ Red Brothers BBQ Rockin’ Robyns BBQ Shwiny Kids BBQ Sir-Porks-Alot BBQ Smokin’ Bob’s BBQ Smokin’ for Fun Tasty Licks BBQ Team Meet Coma The Moose Is Loose BBQ Wilburs Revenge

sdbbq1234
05-28-2013, 01:20 PM
Finally, a comp that is 30 minutes away for us! :clap:

wallace

Slamdunkpro
05-28-2013, 01:46 PM
This might be a little easier to read

3 EYZ BBQ
3rd Alarm BBQ
Aporkalypse Now BBQ
Beer Meets Grill
Beginners Luck
Big Block BBQ
Big D’sBBQ
Big Mook’s BBQ
Black Cat BBQ
Black Dog BBQ
Bohemian BBQ
Branded 72
Checkered Flag 500 BBQ
Chix, Swine & Bovine BBQ
Coon Daddy’s Grilling Co.
Cruzen 2 Q
Deguello BBQ
Drilling & Grilling BBQ Team
E9 Smokehouse BBQ
Eggstra Point BBQ
Fat Man & Little Boy BBQ
Firefighting BBQ Team
Five Pigs BBQ
Free Range BBQ
HAWG Nation BBQ
High on the Hog Maryland
Hog-It-Up BBQ
Joe Joes Hog Shack
Just Smokin’ Around
Let’s Take it Slow BBQ
Life is good but BBQ is better
Lyin’ Pigs
Pepper Monkey BBQ
Pequea Pullers
Philly Blind Pig
Pig Dirty Three
Pig Pickers
Pigs Butts Pork
Poke N Smoke
Pork Barrel BBQ
Pot Belly BBQ
Red Brothers BBQ
Rockin’ Robyns BBQ
Shwiny Kids BBQ
Sir-Porks-Alot BBQ
Smokin’ Bob’s BBQ
Smokin’ for Fun
Tasty Licks BBQ
Team Meet Coma
The Moose Is Loose BBQ
Wilburs Revenge

Heath Hall
05-28-2013, 10:33 PM
Looking forward to it. See everyone there!

Patrickkva
05-29-2013, 09:36 AM
We've got email confirmation, but it looks like they haven't updated their web site yet. See you there!

MSO
05-29-2013, 12:29 PM
3 Chicks & Me will be there, I guess they have not updated the website yet.

rolfejr
05-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Rockin' Robyn's will be there Friday AM, looking forward to seeing all of our friends.

DCFIREMANN
05-29-2013, 07:56 PM
Talked to Chris over the weekend and if I remember correctly he is at 75 teams now and said he can go a total of 80. This is going to be a good one!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Muzzlebrake
05-29-2013, 08:06 PM
Boom! Boom!

Dan - 3eyzbbq
05-30-2013, 09:10 AM
Awards still supposed to be around midnight?

Slamdunkpro
05-30-2013, 09:30 AM
No, awards are at 7, you just can't leave until midnight:twisted:

Big Ugly's BBQ
05-30-2013, 11:09 AM

Guess we better bring an extra bottle.............or three.........

ddweatherholtz
05-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Looking forward to it. See everyone there!

I literally was staring at your business card on my desk when i saw your post, met you at barbay q in annapolis.. im the guy from BWW.

see you there.

sdbbq1234
05-30-2013, 06:00 PM

Guess we better bring an extra bottle.............or three.........

Man, I am glad this is close to home. All this kinda talk could lead to a long, long Saturday...............

I usually only bring 1 case of beer and end up talking half home, and a short bottle of "snake bite medicine" (Scotch, Jim Beam Black, etc...:mrgreen:).

I could be in serious trouble. The wifey might have to load me in the U-Haul and drive home.

I dare to say if the weather is warm enough, we will have the blender going for some frozen cocktails as well. I might actually get to use all the ice I purchase at one of these events.:shocked:

wallace

rolfejr
05-30-2013, 06:52 PM
Question for the Swinetastic veterans, can we stay the night on Saturday?

I was unaware of the late departure time and would rather leave fresh as daisy on Sunday and hit the Waffle House for an All American Breakfast, as opposed to draggin' my a** home on Saturday night and munch'in a WaWa hot dog in the truck.

DCFIREMANN
05-30-2013, 08:10 PM
We have stayed in past years. I don't see it being a problem. Oh and the AWFULL WAFFEL is right down the street!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

BLACK DAWG BBQ
06-01-2013, 03:44 PM
BLACK DAWG's lookin forward to it. always a good time!!!

sdbbq1234
06-05-2013, 08:00 PM
BTW, I asked Chris about leaving times, and he said after the awards are done, shouldn't be any later than 7:00pm.

wallace

Slamdunkpro
06-05-2013, 08:33 PM
BTW, I asked Chris about leaving times, and he said after the awards are done, shouldn't be any later than 7:00pm.

wallace
Be advised awards didn't even start until after 7 last year.

sdbbq1234
06-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Be advised awards didn't even start until after 7 last year.

Thanks!! Ahhhhhhhh, now I get the comment from Dan about midnight. Wow! I hope it doesn't go that way this year. If so, again, glad this event is less than an hour from home.

Wife is going to be pissed if she has to shove me in the trailer and drive us home even if it is a relatively short distance.

Dam, I would hate to wake up at 4:00am in the middle of a field, or even worse, locked in a dog-gone U-Haul.. Yikes!

wallace

21234rick
06-10-2013, 08:52 AM
The wife, baby, and I will be spectators at this event. I hope to build up the nerve to compete at a small comp this fall. Good luck to you all.

Big Ugly's BBQ
06-10-2013, 09:02 AM
The wife, baby, and I will be spectators at this event. I hope to build up the nerve to compete at a small comp this fall. Good luck to you all.

Oh, its not as bad as many put it out to be...........Just have to remember to have fun, and not take it so seriously.......

rolfejr
06-10-2013, 03:06 PM

Stop by and see us and we'll show you the setup and answer your questions. Anytime Friday, and after 2pm on Saturday.

See you there!

21234rick
06-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Thank you for the invite. I will absolutely stop by after 2pm on Saturday :grin:

Slamdunkpro
06-10-2013, 06:29 PM

Stop by and see us and we'll show you the setup and answer your questions. Anytime Friday, and after 2pm on Saturday.

See you there!

Same for us, stop by & say hi.

21234rick
06-11-2013, 06:31 AM
Thank you Slamdunkpro. I will visit you as well!

smoker jayson
06-11-2013, 12:05 PM
I'll be over in the backyard BBQ section.

sdbbq1234
06-11-2013, 05:58 PM

More than welcome to stop by our place as well. We should be next to Rockin' Robyn's place.

wallace

sdbbq1234
06-13-2013, 05:47 PM
Packing up the U-Haul.

As weird as the weather has been lately, looks nice for tomorrow and especially Saturday! Cool! Fingers crossed........

Thursday Night
Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Low of 59F. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.

Friday
Partly cloudy with rain showers in the afternoon. High of 79F. Breezy. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20%.

Friday Night
Partly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of 57F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 15 mph.

Saturday
Clear. High of 82F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday Night
Overcast. Low of 59F. Winds less than 5 mph.

wallace