PDA

View Full Version : Scott's BBQ in Hemingway SC

Teamfour
05-24-2013, 07:36 PM
I stopped by today on my way back to VA from Pawleys Island SC. The pulled pork was amazing and I loved the sauce. $5 for 1/2 pound of pork pulled fresh from the hog. It also came with two slices of bread. They have added a couple of tables inside if you want to eat there, but we ate outside with the locals.

If you are in Pawleys Island (south of Myrtle Beach) you have to try the PIT (Pawleys Island Tavern). This is a hard to find hole in the wall for locals that serves up some of the best seafood we have had outside of back home in New Orleans. Also, Murrells Inlet had some good restaurants.

TIMMAY
05-24-2013, 07:56 PM
I have been meaning to get over there to Scott's. I don't live all that far away, either.

I really dig the rustic flavor of the place, the bail bonds advertisement really sets the place off!! Haha!

PatAttack
05-25-2013, 08:20 AM
Scott's IS the REAL DEAL!!

VTmatt04
06-03-2013, 11:40 AM
I stopped by today on my way back to VA from Pawleys Island SC. The pulled pork was amazing and I loved the sauce. $5 for 1/2 pound of pork pulled fresh from the hog. It also came with two slices of bread. They have added a couple of tables inside if you want to eat there, but we ate outside with the locals.

If you are in Pawleys Island (south of Myrtle Beach) you have to try the PIT (Pawleys Island Tavern). This is a hard to find hole in the wall for locals that serves up some of the best seafood we have had outside of back home in New Orleans. Also, Murrells Inlet had some good restaurants.

Scott's is legit. stopped thru on my way from VA to Charelston.