PDA

View Full Version : Someone other than me has to be concerned

gettinbasted
05-20-2013, 12:56 AM
What happened to Muzzlebrake and the weekly competition results?

I hope he is on a Caribbean island somewhere, and I have to admit, I may have taken him for granted. A weekly ritual of mine has been broken. I had to go to kcbs.us for results....

Muzzlebrake
05-20-2013, 06:39 AM
Sorry, I was busy gettin my butt whipped at the Lexington Battle Green BBQ fest. I'll try and get the results posted in a little bit
:rockon:

Hawg Father of Seoul
05-20-2013, 06:56 AM
Yeah, Thanks Muzzlebrake! I guess we have taken you for granted.

BTW it took forever for the Lake of the Ozarks results to post on KCBS. Almost had to pick up the phone and call some one for the results. :shock:

Shiz-Nit
05-20-2013, 07:05 AM
Yes I agee... I also look at them every week.

And thanks for your time in doing this everyweek for us!!!!!

SDAR
05-20-2013, 12:40 PM
You guys are spoiled. I'm still waiting on some from IBCA from two weeks ago.

gettinbasted
05-20-2013, 01:18 PM

Come on over and join us on the KCBS dark side...

Alexa RnQ
05-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Yeah, when Muzzlebrake goes missing I get concerned....

...for whoever is in his immediate vicinity http://www.divaherself.com/funny/shiner.gif

Fatback Joe
05-20-2013, 02:05 PM
And thanks for your time in doing this everyweek for us!!!!!

I'll second that.

kenthanson
05-20-2013, 03:32 PM
I'll second that.

Thirds, I love going through them and seeing how many 180's there are every week.

Muzzlebrake
05-20-2013, 03:59 PM

If you can get me a good reliable source to get them, I'll gladly post the too. I've been looking for a while now and haven't been able to find one. And that is not limited to IBCA, let me know where to find results from other than KCBS contests and I'll try to keep up with them too.

Thirds, I love going through them and seeing how many 180's there are every week.

I haven't had a chance to take a good look this week, I'll get those up in a little bit. I hope to find time to consolidate them into a single weekly thread.

CBQ
05-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Yeah, Thanks Muzzlebrake! I guess we have taken you for granted.

What was keeping Sean so busy? I think it involved some fine quality Kentucky Bourbon in Lexington. :thumb: