PDA

View Full Version : Where would you go in Olathe KS?

HankB
04-19-2013, 08:24 PM
Here for the Oz Marathon tomorrow and some of us might want to find some good 'Q after we finish the race. (We'll be hungry! :hungry: ) I didn't realize how close we would be to Kansas City otherwise I would have asked before.

Thanks!

Edit: I think anything within about half an hour of Olathe would work.

brandonh1987
04-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Olathe is Kansas City :) oklahoma joes, jack stack, smokin guns

brandonh1987
04-19-2013, 10:14 PM
In that order followed by gates and arthur Bryant's. but definantly oklahoma joes or jack stack. Z man with fries or ribs at okie joes... Crown rib or poor Russ at jack stack

brandonh1987
04-19-2013, 10:22 PM
I lied tomorrow is Saturday, oklahoma joes has burnt ends Saturday . So your options are very good :) get a z man with fries and some burnt ends! Let me know how you like it!

HankB
04-20-2013, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the replies. Looks like the folks we're going with selected Oklahoma Joes and it sounds like a good choice.

I'm not hungry yet, but when I recover a bit I will be. :-D

HankB
04-20-2013, 04:36 PM
I had burnt ends and SWMBO had the Carolina pork sandwich. We both enjoyed our meal and lest that sound like faint praise, it is not. I'm sure most of you share the "problem" I have finding good 'Q at a restaurant. I like my own 'Q a lot and it is a rare restaurant that makes something better than what I can make (and I recognize that they have bigger challenges than me when it comes to commercial food prep.) Oklahoma Joes did not disappoint.