PDA

View Full Version : Yep Its Official.......I'm The Next Big BBQ TV Star...

Q-Dat
04-04-2013, 12:15 PM
I mean just check out the stuff at the 12 minute mark and I think you'll agree. :-P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuYgR_7WAwo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Seriously though, a thank you is deserved for the BBQTV folks for putting up videos where you can actually hear judges comments. It may not be comments on your own entry, but I think it can be valuable nonetheless.

MarleyMan
04-04-2013, 01:59 PM
thanks for sharing, it is good to hear the judges comments on the entries

Icekub
04-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Q, were you the pork box build? I liked that one -- looked great!

Q-Dat
04-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Q, were you the pork box build? I liked that one -- looked great!

Yep! All 9's on appearance, but T&T were all over the map. Were you there?

cpw
04-04-2013, 03:07 PM
I mean just check out the stuff at the 12 minute mark and I think you'll agree. :-P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuYgR_7WAwo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Seriously though, a thank you is deserved for the BBQTV folks for putting up videos where you can actually hear judges comments. It may not be comments on your own entry, but I think it can be valuable nonetheless.

That's a great video! Good to see you did well on appearance too.

Icekub
04-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Yep! All 9's on appearance, but T&T were all over the map. Were you there?

No i just looked on the video @ 12 min mark like you asked and wanted to verify that since I don't know what you look like :icon_smile_tongue: That was worthy of all 9's on appearance! Excellent job.

landarc
04-04-2013, 07:18 PM
That was pretty cool, I moved on through all the background stuff. I like that the judges gave comments.

Q-Dat
04-04-2013, 10:40 PM
That was pretty cool, I moved on through all the background stuff. I like that the judges gave comments.

Check out BBQTV on youtube. They have a ton more just like this one.

Q-Dat
04-04-2013, 10:43 PM
No i just looked on the video @ 12 min mark like you asked and wanted to verify that since I don't know what you look like :icon_smile_tongue: That was worthy of all 9's on appearance! Excellent job.

Ah ok. I thought maybe you were judging there and recognized the box. Haha I was hoping for feedback :oops: