PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Cooker

bigbeef24
03-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Trying to get some feedback on the meadow creek chicken cookers. How is it for competitions?

Thanks,
Bigbeef24

Big Pappa UDS

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
03-25-2013, 06:14 PM
Trying to get some feedback on the meadow creek chicken cookers. How is it for competitions?

Thanks,
Bigbeef24

Big Pappa UDS

I have a bbq26s, they are very nicely made and put out a great product. if you were closer Id say come and get it to give it a try...as long as you bring it back cleaner then when you took it!:blah:

bigbeef24
03-25-2013, 06:22 PM
Do you use yours for competitions? I was just wondering if the skin sticks to the grates and the appearance of the chicken? Im going to the judging class in new holland in april and I was going to pick one up.

Bigbeef24

Big Pappa UDS

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
03-25-2013, 06:26 PM
Do you use yours for competitions? I was just wondering if the skin sticks to the grates and the appearance of the chicken? Im going to the judging class in new holland in april and I was going to pick one up.

Bigbeef24

Big Pappa UDS

I spray my grates with oil. I have used it for competitions in the past but no longer do. I can tell you that I may someday go back to it.

4 smokin butts
03-25-2013, 08:59 PM
there great cookers,chicken in 10 min,great skin,weve used for comps,many top 10s,but were back to rebel smoker......remember its all up to the judges,and there opinion.....any given day u can win just sayin