PDA

View Full Version : Brady’s Backyard Grill Review – Safety Harbor, FL

bbqstudio
03-23-2013, 07:00 AM
Well, this is a place that I have wanted to try for quite a while – first if you don’t know Safety Harbor, FL it’s one of the coolest little cities in the Tampa Bay area. You have a marina, large dock into the bay, cool downtown that is very eclectic with shops and bars… and every third Friday night they close down Main Street and have a big party with music, food, vendors and so forth. It’s really cool.

(http://www.cityofsafetyharbor.com/index.aspx?nid=72)
With that said I have walked by this BBQ Brady’s many times. It’s hard not too due to the big PIG hanging out front.

http://nicktoday.com/bradys-backyard-grill-review-safety-harbor-fl/

HeSmellsLikeSmoke
03-23-2013, 07:51 AM
I used to go down to Tampa and St. Pete Beach a lot, but not in the past 10 years. I have had a hankering to go back down so this is a welcome post.

I've never even heard of Safety Harbor but now will make a point of going there and look for that pig hanging down calling my name. Enjoyed reading your review.

bbqstudio
03-23-2013, 09:32 AM
I used to go down to Tampa and St. Pete Beach a lot, but not in the past 10 years. I have had a hankering to go back down so this is a welcome post.

I've never even heard of Safety Harbor but now will make a point of going there and look for that pig hanging down calling my name. Enjoyed reading your review.

Thanks - Safety Harbor has a nice little resort and spa which is walkable too all of this - it's a cool little town that my wife and think about moving to a lot.

HeSmellsLikeSmoke
03-23-2013, 09:40 AM
Thanks - Safety Harbor has a nice little resort and spa which is walkable too all of this - it's a cool little town that my wife and think about moving to a lot.

Dang! I just looked at the map and see that I have been right nearby there when I went up to Clearwater a few times. I can see the attraction.

Willie's Smokehouse
04-06-2013, 04:37 PM
I've heard of the place but have never been there, will have to give it a try one day.