PDA

View Full Version : FREE BBQ thermometer with WIFI, the wGrill

woodpelletsmoker
03-16-2013, 03:22 AM
My wGrill is delayed to end of March.
Again wGrill is somewhat same as iGrill, but with WIFI instead of Bluetooth.
wGrill has built in charge circuit for Li Ion Battery.
AC/DC adapter is included.
wGrill uses 2 much better probes than iGrill.

Retail price of wGrill is $58, plus mailing cost of $20, total $78.

1.My offer of $58 and free mail in other post is still valid.

2. For all of my old customers of DOG, WOLF, TIGER, LION, FOX, RHINO,ELEPHANT, if you post detailed reviews of these controller(s) in other BBQ forums including Q-talk, you will get a FREE wGrill. You need only to pay shipping cost of $20. Review shall include when you buy it, how many times you used it, pros and cons, and must include photographies of the controller, your pit and your smoked food.

3. Five ID's here have win total free wGrill and free shipping, who posted detailed reviews with photographies here.

4.For other new buyers of wGrill, if you post reviews in Q-talk and other BBQ forums with stories and photographies, I will refund you $39. If you post IP address of wGrill for 4 weeks, visitors can check it online via Internet, I will refund you $58.

5. BBQ-Brethren.com is so helpful, I am planning to donate a few pieces to this great site. total free. Dear web master please contact me when wGrill is ready if have interest in it.

6.I want to donate some pieces to BBQ competitions also, but has no idea yet. Any suggestion please.

7.This special offer will end when 100 pieces of wgrill are sold/given away

HeSmellsLikeSmoke
03-16-2013, 03:51 AM
Nice gesture woodpelletsmoker. :thumb:

nucornhusker
03-16-2013, 08:28 AM
Yes that is a great offer. Do you have any pictures or info, or a link to a page to check out the wGrill?

woodpelletsmoker
03-16-2013, 08:31 AM
Yes that is a great offer. Do you have any pictures or info, or a link to a page to check out the wGrill?
will be ready end of March

rcbaughn
03-16-2013, 10:22 PM
I'd love to see a picture too. Wifi would definitely give you a hell of a lot longer range and I'd definitely do the posting for the partial or even complete refund. That's smart marketing there.